Gov. Christy Giving Boehner & House Majority Hell

He is a GOP because he believes in the party history, not the ultra right stupidity.

Maybe if Christie was teaching his citizens how to be self-reliant, he wouldn't need help from others. Just saying.

You have shown once again that true right wing lunatics have no logic or common sense. All of your opinions are based on showing the GOP in a good light and without fault. They are perfect in your eyes. If there is a hint of a suggestion that they are NOT perfect, you reject it. You really are all bat crap crazy. Thank God you are becoming less significant every single day.

I will trust Christie not the nay sayers.

He threw away his career just to do his job.

Find another Republican who would do that.

These days, you would do well just to find a Republican that actually does his job.
No, find us a Democrat who would do that, we'd all faint..

but your love for Christy is touching, you all should invite him in the Democrats loving hands..after you people called him a fat slob no good Republican until he gave your Dear Leader a hug then he became a HERO..:lol:

now that i agree with....Dean for one was showing a picture of the guy every week showing how fat he was.....

Maybe if Christie was teaching his citizens how to be self-reliant, he wouldn't need help from others. Just saying.

You have shown once again that true right wing lunatics have no logic or common sense. All of your opinions are based on showing the GOP in a good light and without fault. They are perfect in your eyes. If there is a hint of a suggestion that they are NOT perfect, you reject it. You really are all bat crap crazy. Thank God you are becoming less significant every single day.

and you Democrats are so intolerant of others views and think you are the significant ones..

that cracks me up

You all do ride a nice little high horsey

Last edited:
The far right loons and the far left sheep and the crazy libertarians can scream and honk all you want.

The right of center to left of center will rule this country, not you fools.

You don't think it's disturbing that you are turning on your most prominent politician and brightest star in your party because he actually speaks his mind, works for his people and does what he thinks is best irregardless of partisan bullshit?

Principals are great. Stupidity isn't. If all you can do is insult and alienate people who don't believe EXACTLY what you believe or do EXACTLY as you want ... then you lose your seat at the table and don't get a voice in the decision-making process anymore.

That's stupid.

Makes you wonder why Christie is even a Republican to begin with.

I can see why.

The far right loons and the far left sheep and the crazy libertarians can scream and honk all you want.

"crazy libertarians" are pretty much right down the middle when you weigh everything out. Libertarians routinely get called Liberals, Anarchists and Conservative depending on who they are discussing things with.

With that said, I believe you are right. The GOP is already a sinking ship and the Democrats are next to take on water.

Libertarian Party will become a force to be reckoned with in another 4 years. Watch and see.....

The Libertarians, all 3% of them, will never have power: too many crazies amongst them.

Now is the time for the GOP to hold the Dems' feet to the fire on spending cuts, real cuts, including defense, and to flatly inform America the GOP flirtation neo-conservatism is over.

Looks to me like the far left are in full control right now, Jake. I'm hoping you're right, but......

The Libertarians, all 3% of them, will never have power: too many crazies amongst them.

Now is the time for the GOP to hold the Dems' feet to the fire on spending cuts, real cuts, including defense, and to flatly inform America the GOP flirtation neo-conservatism is over.

Looks to me like the far left are in full control right now, Jake. I'm hoping you're right, but......

Yeah keep waiting for the repugnantcans to cut spending. Repugnantcan administrations have grown the size scope and cost of government at every turn so what on earth makes you think they'll change their ways now?

It ain't gonna happen

BTW you do know that when a politician says "spending cuts" it refers to cutting the planned increases in spending not reducing spending from its current levels don't you?

Last edited:
He threw away his career just to do his job.

Find another Republican who would do that.

These days, you would do well just to find a Republican that actually does his job.
No, find us a Democrat who would do that, we'd all faint..

but your love for Christy is touching, you all should invite him in the Democrats loving hands..after you people called him a fat slob no good Republican until he gave your Dear Leader a hug then he became a HERO..:lol:

now that i agree with....Dean for one was showing a picture of the guy every week showing how fat he was.....

He's definitely a fatty boombalatty.

and you Democrats are so intolerant of others views and think you are the significant ones..

that cracks me up

You all do ride a nice little high horsey

Where did you copy this, Steph?? You haven't got the sense to come up with even something as stupid as this.

Had Republicans been any more fiscal responsible the last time they were in office, I would place a lot more confidence in their ability to lead us back to solvency. But they weren't.

So instead of trusting either side to lead us there, I'm counting on the people to demand it. Maybe one side will wise up and get out in front of this issue and they'll probably reap the benefits of they do - unless they do something stupid like link it to the debt ceiling.

The party that understands and does that first will go into the majority for the next ten years.

Forum List

Back