Gov. Christy Giving Boehner & House Majority Hell

This Fiscal Cliff thingy kinda took up their time....

You see if both sides are battling over the Fiscal Cliff and taxes, don't shove some bill in the GOP's face with $60 BILLION with a B in their face as some JOKE.

Idiot...the HoR has their own bill, that's how it works.

They aren't required to accept what the Senate jams down their throat, even though you like having stuff jammed down your throat.

You see, don't add $60B of pork on a disaster relief bill when SPENDING is a major problem in Congress right now when we just debated a Fiscal Cliff mess.

If a family is out of money at the end of the year and they need to fix their junker car (NJ), don't go out and buy 2 HDTVs for the house (pork) on a brand new credit card.

and when did they take this bill up?

That's not what you said. You said Boehner yanked it off the calendar because it was full of pork NOT because they were "too busy."

So which excuse are you gonna stick with. The Pork argument crumbled upon further examination that the House bill that was on the calendar didn't include any of those questionable items.

And the "too busy" argument is equally lame when you consider many Katrina measures passed on a voice vote.

Quit trying to defend the indefensible. Your boy screwed up - period.

Idiot....your bill was full of pork and they had more important things to do like the fiscal cliff mess.

this fiscal cliff thingy kinda took up their time....

You see if both sides are battling over the fiscal cliff and taxes, don't shove some bill in the gop's face with $60 billion with a b in their face as some joke.

that's not what you said. You said boehner yanked it off the calendar because it was full of pork not because they were "too busy."

so which excuse are you gonna stick with. The pork argument crumbled upon further examination that the house bill that was on the calendar didn't include any of those questionable items.

And the "too busy" argument is equally lame when you consider many katrina measures passed on a voice vote.

Quit trying to defend the indefensible. Your boy screwed up - period.

So Sandy had leaks in the roof? Then repair it with Sandy money now instead of letting the leaks grow. Why the whinging, Skull?

Your gonna love this because I am using Huff Po as a source

Now if the roof just leaked then it was in need of repair before the rain not because of it.

Oh I get it now...

Republicans in the House are willing to tell hundreds of thousands of people in desperate need of hurricane relief to screw themselves because of a leaky roof

wasting dollars chasing dimes

The storm didn't cause the leaks. That roof was probably leaking for quite some time.

Sorry but no insurance company would cover damage not caused by a storm so why should we? Let them pay for the roof out of their operating expenses as it should be done.

Last edited:
This Fiscal Cliff thingy kinda took up their time....

You see if both sides are battling over the Fiscal Cliff and taxes, don't shove some bill in the GOP's face with $60 BILLION with a B in their face as some JOKE.

Idiot...the HoR has their own bill, that's how it works.

They aren't required to accept what the Senate jams down their throat, even though you like having stuff jammed down your throat.

You see, don't add $60B of pork on a disaster relief bill when SPENDING is a major problem in Congress right now when we just debated a Fiscal Cliff mess.

If a family is out of money at the end of the year and they need to fix their junker car (NJ), don't go out and buy 2 HDTVs for the house (pork) on a brand new credit card.

oh i see, all 242 gop members of the house were dedicating 100% of their time to the negotiations on the fiscal cliff deal to the point that nobody was available to do anything else.

that makes sense.

So Sandy had leaks in the roof? Then repair it with Sandy money now instead of letting the leaks grow. Why the whinging, Skull?

Oh I get it now...

Republicans in the House are willing to tell hundreds of thousands of people in desperate need of hurricane relief to screw themselves because of a leaky roof

wasting dollars chasing dimes

The storm didn't cause the leaks. That roof was probably leaking for quite some time.

Sorry but no insurance company would cover damage not caused by a storm so why should we? Let them pay for the roof out of their operating expenses as it should be done.

The taxpayers own that roof

So what pork was included in the House bill?

Considering the "broad scope" of the fiscal cliff bill that the House passed, it's pretty lame to suggest "too busy" to hold a scheduled vote.

But it's not the most lame suggestion I've heard from these posters so .......

Considering the "broad scope" of the fiscal cliff bill that the House passed, it's pretty lame to suggest "too busy" to hold a scheduled vote.

Do you post just to see yourself post or just want to argue?
You've repeated this same thing 50 times in this thread

Do you post just to see yourself post or just want to argue?
You've repeated this same thing 50 times in this thread

and have yet to receive a response. I've seen the SENATE bill debated. But not the House bill that Boehner yanked.

Until someone can answer my question, I'll keep asking it.

Does it make you uncomfortable?

The taxpayers own that roof

And the Smithsonian has an operating budget does it not?

Let the roof be paid for via the operating budget not some pork laden bill.

It ain't rocket science.

It seems to me that no amount of government spending is enough for you sheep.

And why has no one answered my question:

What's wrong with a one year at a time funding bill with strict oversight starting with say 9 or 10 billion instead of throwing 60 billion into the wind hoping some of it will make its way to the people who really need it?

I think I know what you people think is wrong with it but I'll wait to hear your reply if there are any.

Last edited:
So Boehner got his butt chewed, swore to make it good on Friday and on the 15th and got himself re-elected.
Had he tried to trot out this "pork" bull ... we'd be saying Speaker Cantor right now.

The moderate Republicans he jerked around apparently forgave him and trust his "assurances" that the full $60 billion will be on the calandar Friday and on the 15th.

It's the radical right he really had to worry about. And apparently they've got the punch of a kitten.

I will trust Christie not the nay sayers.

He threw away his career just to do his job.

Find another Republican who would do that.

These days, you would do well just to find a Republican that actually does his job.
No, find us a Democrat who would do that, we'd all faint..

but your love for Christy is touching, you all should invite him in the Democrats loving hands..after you people called him a fat slob no good Republican until he gave your Dear Leader a hug then he became a HERO..:lol:

Last edited:
The Conservative mentality in this thread is terrifying. No wonder why their philosophy and party are dying.

ummhumm, now you sound like TM..

You don't think it's disturbing that you are turning on your most prominent politician and brightest star in your party because he actually speaks his mind, works for his people and does what he thinks is best irregardless of partisan bullshit?

Christy and Martinez and Jindall and their supporters are the majority of the party. We will not allow the weirdos to throw our last chance away.

I will trust Christie not the nay sayers.

He threw away his career just to do his job.

Find another Republican who would do that.

These days, you would do well just to find a Republican that actually does his job.
No, find us a Democrat who would do that, we'd all faint..

but your love for Christy is touching, you all should invite him in the Democrats loving hands..after you people called him a fat slob no good Republican until he gave your Dear Leader a hug then he became a HERO..:lol:

The Conservative mentality in this thread is terrifying. No wonder why their philosophy and party are dying.

You don't think it's disturbing that you are turning on your most prominent politician and brightest star in your party because he actually speaks his mind, works for his people and does what he thinks is best irregardless of partisan bullshit?

Principals are great. Stupidity isn't. If all you can do is insult and alienate people who don't believe EXACTLY what you believe or do EXACTLY as you want ... then you lose your seat at the table and don't get a voice in the decision-making process anymore.

That's stupid.

omg, we shouldn't criticize the politicians..And he doesn't work for me...He can work for his people but stop being a damn whiner and get on with it.

Principals are great. Stupidity isn't. If all you can do is insult and alienate people who don't believe EXACTLY what you believe or do EXACTLY as you want ... then you lose your seat at the table and don't get a voice in the decision-making process anymore.

That's stupid.

Makes you wonder why Christie is even a Republican to begin with.

Forum List

Back