Gotta toot

Not that, toilet brains.

Toot my own horn.

I was published again today, but it's a different type than my others, so I feel pretty good about that. As usual, it feels good. And I'm celebrating this evening with a pal.

Congrats!

Facebook is pretty damn cool, isn't it!

Not that, toilet brains.

Toot my own horn.

I was published again today, but it's a different type than my others, so I feel pretty good about that. As usual, it feels good. And I'm celebrating this evening with a pal.

Congrats! What a relief, all that pressure gone in one happy deflating moment.

Not that, toilet brains.

Toot my own horn.

What for is the title of the published thingy?

Not that, toilet brains.

Toot my own horn.

What for is the title of the published thingy?
Thanks for asking, but if found by title, my real name could be known. I don't really want that here.

Last edited:
congratulations-when-due.jpg

Thanks for asking, but if found by title, my real name could be known. I don't really want that here.

I know what you mean. The mystique of "Si Modo" would be gone forever.

I feel the same way with my hand-crafted porcelain dolls.

Can you share with us the general topic in which you have published?

Or if you don't want to be that specific, then in what language are you publishing?

Not that, toilet brains.

Toot my own horn.

Sorry...thought you had been eating chili or something.

I must have a "Toilet brain".

Oh, and your piece was amazingly lucid and informative and obviously too logical for an issue that has become increasingly illogical.

I know what you mean. The mystique of "Si Modo" would be gone forever.

I feel the same way with my hand-crafted porcelain dolls.

Can you share with us the general topic in which you have published?

Or if you don't want to be that specific, then in what language are you publishing?

It was published in Klingon.

Forum List

Back