Gotta toot

Thanks for asking, but if found by title, my real name could be known. I don't really want that here.

I know what you mean. The mystique of "Si Modo" would be gone forever.

I feel the same way with my hand-crafted porcelain dolls. ....
LOL. No mystique at all, I'm a tough bitch, but honest, I think.

.... Can you share with us the general topic in which you have published?

Or if you don't want to be that specific, then in what language are you publishing?
LOL. English, at least I think it was.

The general topic was the peer-review process in scientific pubs (and, sole authorship). Coincidental timing, huh? ;)

Thanks for asking, but if found by title, my real name could be known. I don't really want that here.

I feel the same way with my hand-crafted porcelain dolls.

Can you share with us the general topic in which you have published?

Or if you don't want to be that specific, then in what language are you publishing?

It was published in Klingon.
'oH ghaHta' Daq?

(English to Klingon translator)

Not that, toilet brains.

Toot my own horn.

I was published again today, but it's a different type than my others, so I feel pretty good about that. As usual, it feels good. And I'm celebrating this evening with a pal.

What for is the title of the published thingy?

Understood---it was a poor idea for me to let it slip that I was really Davy Crockett.

OOOOOOh Porceline Dolls!!!!:happy-1:

******sarcasm is the lowest form of humor******

CONGRATS Si,

I'm very jealous:redface:

I'd like to publish fiction: There's a book "A Year in Provance" that I just finished. After I've written a few more essays, I'd like to write "A year in Wyoming" using the same theme.

I too wonder what the general subject of your publication was?

But, if you cannot say, its ok. I'll just assume it was a S&M sex manual, or something more sordid.:razz:

CONGRATS Si,

I'd like to publish fiction: There's a book "A Year in Provance" that I just finished. After I've written a few more essays, I'd like to write "A year in Wyoming" using the same theme.

But, if you cannot say, its ok. I'll just assume it was a S&M sex manual, or something more sordid.:razz:
Hmmmm. I would have had to do some research in that topic. Might have been interesting? Can't say for sure.

It was published in Klingon.
'oH ghaHta' Daq?

(English to Klingon translator)

Klingon is such a beautiful language, isn't it?

Besides.....speaking it is a great way to clear clogged sinuses.

Last edited:

CONGRATS Si,

Hmmmm. I would have had to do some research in that topic. Might have been interesting? Can't say for sure.

Let me know: I've got some gear on e-bay that I'll give you, including a demonstratrion.

CONGRATS Si,

It's a pub that has to do with politics...

How's that for a hint.

CONGRATS Si,

Let me know: I've got some gear on e-bay that I'll give you, including a demonstratrion.

If you're planning on using candles make sure you trim your wick.:eusa_angel:

Not that, toilet brains.

Toot my own horn.

I was published again today, but it's a different type than my others, so I feel pretty good about that. As usual, it feels good. And I'm celebrating this evening with a pal.

What for is the title of the published thingy?

I completely understand. I'm the same way. I should've just asked what it was about. I bet it was an article in favor of Obamacare. Am I right?

CONGRATS Si,

How's that for a hint.

That sucks.

I'd rather imagine that Si published "A Weekend in a Basement: Hot Wax, Leather Corsets, Handcuffs, and a Riding Crop."

CONGRATS Si,

How's that for a hint.

That sucks.

I'd rather imagine that Si published "A Weekend in a Basement: Hot Wax, Leather Corsets, Handcuffs, and a Riding Crop."
I have two of those four items, actually. :eek:

How's that for a hint.

That sucks.

*****Leather Corset:eusa_pray:***********Leather Corset:eusa_pray:***********Leather Corset:eusa_pray:***********Leather Corset:eusa_pray:***********Leather Corset:eusa_pray:***********Leather Corset:eusa_pray:***********Leather Corset:eusa_pray:***********Leather Corset:eusa_pray:******

CONGRATS Si,

How's that for a hint.

That sucks.

That's a piece she's been working on in her spare time.

It's more a role-playing expose'.....she's gonna call it "Huggy and Dogbert Go Tea-bagging".

It involves a box of Depends...strap-ons.....and about a quart of 90 weight.

That sucks.

*****Leather Corset:eusa_pray:***********Leather Corset:eusa_pray:***********Leather Corset:eusa_pray:***********Leather Corset:eusa_pray:***********Leather Corset:eusa_pray:***********Leather Corset:eusa_pray:***********Leather Corset:eusa_pray:***********Leather Corset:eusa_pray:******

My guess it's the Hot Wax and the Riding Crop.

She loves horses.

How's that for a hint.

That sucks.

That's a piece she's been working on in her spare time.

It's more a role-playing expose'.....she's gonna call it "Huggy and Dogbert Go Tea-bagging".

It involves a box of Depends...strap-ons.....and about a quart of 90 weight.

No funny hats?:confused:

My guess it's the Hot Wax and the Riding Crop.

She loves horses.
Ding, ding, ding.

:hmpf::hmpf:

Could you please just tell me if you've ever worn riding boots, and nothing else?:razz:

******whoa, more of a turn-on than I expected******

ok, 'scuse me for a few minutes.......:redface:

Forum List

Back