Gotta Love All Those Armed Citizens: Carjacking Used To Be A Lot Easier...

Dschrute3

Gold Member
Dec 10, 2016
Times are a changin. More & more Americans are seeking Concealed/Open Carry permits. It's a Revolution. :thup:

Personal Guns Defeat Two Florida Car Jackings by Same Attacker
By Bob Irwin

WSVN TV 7 & WJXT Fox 30, report 06-12-18 in Jacksonville, Florida, the incident began when a 36 year old suspect robbed a Walmart liquor store, and attempted to flee in a silver Ford SUV.

Witnesses said the vehicle would not start, so he first tried to carjack a male driver at knifepoint, cutting him on his arms and legs.

That driver said “I reached in between my glove box and my console, between my seats, reached down and got my weapon and brandished it for him. He was like, ‘Don’t shoot me.’ I was like, ‘Then get out of here.’”

The suspect then jumped into the passenger seat of a woman’s car in a Starbucks drive-thru. Police said the woman got out of her car and grabbed a pistol from her trunk, pointing it at and he ran off.

Ultimately, police found their suspect inside the bathroom of a Supercuts. He surrendered without résistance.

Gotta Love All Those Armed Citizens - LewRockwell LewRockwell.com

Yeah, but he just went on to the next guy! Lol!

You gun nuts always pull out some anecdote . Like there are no bad gun stories out there .

You gun nuts always pull out some anecdote . Like there are no bad gun stories out there .

They survived, and he's in prison. I'd say they did a great job defending themselves.

They survived, and he's in prison. I'd say they did a great job defending themselves.

Timmy has big trouble reading the article apparently.

They did defeat him and put him where he belongs. No car wrecks, dead people and chase scenes. No escapes...

Only a criminal in prison, leftists are for sure furious!

Timmy has big trouble reading the article apparently.

They did defeat him and put him where he belongs. No car wrecks, dead people and chase scenes. No escapes...

Only a criminal in prison, leftists are for sure furious!

Except for the guy who was stabbed.

Why didn't the guy who was stabbed shoot the guy with the knife? Aren't guns meant to save taxpayers money?

Hey dumb dumb. Guess what? You’re the next guy! He kept moving car to car looking for the unarmed liberal. Too bad for him it was all conservative people armed to stop him.

Hey dumb dumb. Guess what? You’re the next guy! He kept moving car to car looking for the unarmed liberal. Too bad for him it was all conservative people armed to stop him.

The bad guy has a knife. Roll your window up and lock your doors.

When someone starts a knife fight have a gun.

What ?
Liberals are willing victims.

I don’t see how they could defend themselves without an AR !

Times are a changin. More & more Americans are seeking Concealed/Open Carry permits. It's a Revolution. :thup:

Personal Guns Defeat Two Florida Car Jackings by Same Attacker
By Bob Irwin

WSVN TV 7 & WJXT Fox 30, report 06-12-18 in Jacksonville, Florida, the incident began when a 36 year old suspect robbed a Walmart liquor store, and attempted to flee in a silver Ford SUV.

Witnesses said the vehicle would not start, so he first tried to carjack a male driver at knifepoint, cutting him on his arms and legs.

That driver said “I reached in between my glove box and my console, between my seats, reached down and got my weapon and brandished it for him. He was like, ‘Don’t shoot me.’ I was like, ‘Then get out of here.’”

The suspect then jumped into the passenger seat of a woman’s car in a Starbucks drive-thru. Police said the woman got out of her car and grabbed a pistol from her trunk, pointing it at and he ran off.

Ultimately, police found their suspect inside the bathroom of a Supercuts. He surrendered without résistance.

Gotta Love All Those Armed Citizens - LewRockwell LewRockwell.com
First guy should of blew his head off.

Forum List

Back