Gotta Love All Those Armed Citizens: Carjacking Used To Be A Lot Easier...

Yeah, but he just went on to the next guy! Lol!

You gun nuts always pull out some anecdote . Like there are no bad gun stories out there .
It sounds like you are making the case for people to shoot criminals. Does that not also apply to cops? If a criminal tries to get away, he should be shot, right? If not, then whats youre point?

You gun nuts always pull out some anecdote . Like there are no bad gun stories out there .

Yes, there are bad gun stories out there. The difference is when there is a bad gun story out there, it's national news. When it's s good gun story, you're lucky to read about it in your local newspaper.

Bull! There are so many gun crimes because of loose laws that they only make local coverage . And no one ever talks about where the gun came from .
90 percent of *gun crime* and maybe more..

Occurs only in black neighborhoods.

It sounds like you are making the case for people to shoot criminals. Does that not also apply to cops? If a criminal tries to get away, he should be shot, right? If not, then whats youre point?

Cops have no more right to shoot anyone than you or me .

If you are being car jacked , you have the right to shoot.

Yes, there are bad gun stories out there. The difference is when there is a bad gun story out there, it's national news. When it's s good gun story, you're lucky to read about it in your local newspaper.

Bull! There are so many gun crimes because of loose laws that they only make local coverage . And no one ever talks about where the gun came from .

In racist statistics land .

In racist statistics land .

Statistics can't be racist. They are either true or false.

you act like guns are the problem in society, not criminals.

Criminals and crazies wh guns are a problem. Righty nuts stand in the way of sensible gun control .

No.....democrats stand in the way of keeping violent gun criminals in jail.....

We have every law we need to lock up all the gun criminals we have.... everything else you guys want are nothing more than baby steps toward limiting access to law abiding gun owners.

That’s ridiculous. Would you say the same about immigration laws ? “ ahhh why bother? The immigrants will just come in anyway “.

Difference is immigration laws punish the offender - gun laws punish the law abiding.

How do gun laws punish law abiding ?

And immigration often punishes brown Americans who get profiles as immigrants.

They increase the cost and legal risk of owning and carrying a gun legally.... for law abiding people....that means the poor are less able to defend themselves in the crappy democrat neighborhoods they live in.

That’s ridiculous. Would you say the same about immigration laws ? “ ahhh why bother? The immigrants will just come in anyway “.

Difference is immigration laws punish the offender - gun laws punish the law abiding.

How do gun laws punish law abiding ?

And immigration often punishes brown Americans who get profiles as immigrants.
Because criminals don't follow the law and get guns.
Law abiding people who need guns to defend themselves wont have them.....

Gun crimes? such as?
And where the gun comes from, why does that matter?

Cops have no more right to shoot anyone than you or me .

If you are being car jacked , you have the right to shoot.
Well your lefties won't like that attitude.....criminals are people too!

Not sure you can trust that particular poster. Earlier in the thread, he or she claimed to support Concealed Carry. Yet everything he or she posts indicates the exact opposite. There's a few other frauds like that on this Board. They'll claim to be 'Conservative Republicans', but only post Anti-Republican rants. I don't know why they feel they have to lie. It's only a Message Board. I guess it's a psychological thing. They crazy. :cuckoo:

Not sure you can trust that particular poster. Earlier in the thread, he or she claimed to support Concealed Carry. Yet everything he or she posts indicates the exact opposite. There's a few other frauds like that on this Board. They'll claim to be 'Conservative Republicans', but only post Anti-Republican rants. I don't know why they feel they have to lie. It's only a Message Board. I guess it's a psychological thing. They crazy. :cuckoo:

Can you point to an example ?

I’ll tell you my stance . Not opposed to conceal carry . Do want vetting .

Not big on high powered weapons but my real concearn is guns easily getting to crazy and criminals. Especially youngsters who don’t have a clue and are quick to use a gun.

I’d like to see gun registration that follows gun sales .

Not big on high powered weapons but my real concearn is guns easily getting to crazy and criminals. Especially youngsters who don’t have a clue and are quick to use a gun.

You seem to be very conflicted on the issue. That likely explains your confused inconsistent posting on the thread. At times, you sounded like you actually preferred the brutal criminal to have been successful in the attack. You just need to work out your conflicted feelings on the issue.

You seem to be very conflicted on the issue. That likely explains your confused inconsistent posting on the thread. At times, you sounded like you actually preferred the brutal criminal to have been successful in the attack. You just need to work out your conflicted feelings on the issue.

Like I said . I found it funny that this story was used as an example of the mantra “good guy with a gun”.

Like I said . I found it funny that this story was used as an example of the mantra “good guy with a gun”.

Well, again you're expressing your conflicted and confused feelings on the issue. You haven't worked things out yet. These folks survived. And that's the point. The fact you can't get that, shows that you're still conflicted and confused. You need to ponder your stance on the 2nd Amendment some more.

I believe with the exception of a few states, every other state does extensive vetting for CCW's.

I believe with the exception of a few states, every other state does extensive vetting for CCW's.

Those few states poison the rest . It was shocking to learn how loose Florida laws are . After the parkland shooting .

“Hey crazy teenager! Here’s an AR!”

I think Registrations would really curb straw sales . Treat guns like cars . Have the title follow .

Hey dumb dumb. Guess what? You’re the next guy! He kept moving car to car looking for the unarmed liberal. Too bad for him it was all conservative people armed to stop him.

So true.
Take a wild guess as to what areas of the country are riddled with violent crime, and which are relatively safe......

Hint: Blue = Bad, Red = Relax

I think Registrations would really curb straw sales . Treat guns like cars . Have the title follow .

There is no Constitutional Amendment that says you have a Right to own or drive a car. Stop correlating cars to guns.

No, like most whacked nut job Leftists, you fail to correlate stupid Liberal policies that create the violence, WITH the violence.
So you blame the guns.

Meanwhile, you leftists are deservedly taking it up the ___ because wherever you leftists are, there's where the violence is.

Forum List

Back