Why doesn't Elizabeth Warren contribute to charity

Trump has been a so called billionaire for decades .

Where is all his philanthropy?

rethuglicans have been trying to bully a US Senator into proving something to them over a fake news irrelevant talking point they created to demean her...

of course she's not about to bow to that request for DNA

even though i like the idea of responding with a request for his tax returns in exchange, it really isn't the best response to these bullies' demands.

you just can't dignify that kind of side show idiocy with a response

typical bully says give me what i demand or you're full of shit

the American people ask, mr president, please show us the tax returns you repeatedly promised...

the gaslighter-in-chief knows how to distract.

Say what you want about our peaches-ion-chief but that m f'er knows how to troll!

Because she's an Indian?

because they didn't want her to win a candidacy she has already won years ago, they once dug deep into her past and found she had once identified in a faculty yearbook to have native American ancestry... a designation of zero consequence to her career but a fake news talking point they have since clung to for years now, in order to call her a liar if she doesn't have a DNA test and PROVE it to them.

fuck you is the proper response to that..but she has been much nicer about it.

Sen. Elizabeth Warren reaffirmed her claims of Native American heritage during an address to community leaders on Wednesday, pushing back against President Donald Trump’s attacks on her ethnicity in the most expansive explanation yet about a controversy that has dogged her since her 2012 election campaign.

In a surprise visit to the National Congress of American Indians in Washington, the Massachusetts Democrat responded to those who have accused her of misleading voters about her ethnic background, according to prepared remarks of the address.

Warren said her mother’s family was “part Native American.”

Warren says Trump ‘will never take’ away her Native American heritage

fact is, she never brought it up during the campaign until the rabid deplorables started calling her pocahontas and asking her to prove it...

Yeah I know. But frankly I always thought her listing it was ... odd. I'm sure its in her family lore. And we all have some different stuff, some true, some more myth.

But then I think she's whacky. LOL

Forum List

Back