"Gotham" (Fox TV)

When did they actually start showing new shows for the 2nd season for Gotham?
I watched about 4 shows that said they were new, when they were reruns, so I stopped watching.
i thought this WAS the first season?:wtf:

It was the 1st season- then it was off the air for 2 or 3 weeks (I don't know why) then came back on with repeat episodes saying that it was new episodes.
I thought that it was the 2nd season when it came back on after being off the air for about 2 or 3 weeks.
I guess is was still the 1st season, but why did it go off for 2 or 3 weeks and then showed old episodes when it came back on again?
Gotham,according to their episode guide,and at least where i live, showed their first 10 episodes without a break from Sept 22nd to Nov 24th,then was off too Jan.5th....then ran without a break until March 2nd.....

Yes that is why I am saying that many viewers got turned off by doing the shows that way.
I really like the show but I'm not going to keep checking when they come on again and continue to watch reruns till there are new shows.
i agree.....the constant breaks,especially the longer ones are turning people off.....one of the reasons companies like Netflix are getting so popular,you create your own breaks....

The new David Duchovny show is actually going to be available in full for a month or so after release. It's on one of the old networks, they are going to have the entire season on their website for a while as an experiment.

I think all of the characters are interesting.

The young girl who will become Cat Woman.
Cobblepot.
All of them.
I like the way the plot is moving along.
its one of the best done Comic related shows that has been on....

Of the shows on now based on comics, I'd rank them like this :

The Walking Dead
Daredevil
Constantine/Gotham (tie)
Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.
Arrow
The Flash
Agent Carter
The Strain

I gave up on The Strain and Agent Carter after a few episodes. Arrow and Flash annoy me too often, I find myself thinking I might be better off not watching them. Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. has gotten better, although it's still not great. Gotham and Constantine are both quality network shows. Daredevil was quite good. The Walking Dead is probably the best show on TV right now.
what annoys you about arrow and the flash?.....what i dont like right now is how they are portraying the atom.....if they dont have him shrinking soon and getting rid of that pathetic costume i may not watch either.....
The Arrow is made up and the Flash was miscast. The Flash in the conics was not a Milennial. He was a real man who could actually carry someone over 100 pounds a half block.
the Arrow is made up?....no shit.....and so in the comics the Barry there was a few years older?.....wow what a difference....
Yeah no shit. The Arrow is a made up take on the Green Arrow who appeared in 1941. And I said the Flash was a man not a Millennial man boy. And he was more than a few years older. And he designed his own suit. And the Cosmic Treadmill which is how he actually traveled through time not by running. And he was married to Iris who he did not grow up with. And he became the Flash through a lightning induced chemical spill. Fact is other than the mother/father storyline the whole series is made up. So yeah what a difference. If you want some more schooling from a guy who actually read the comics let me know.

I watched about 4 shows that said they were new, when they were reruns, so I stopped watching.
Gotham is about to end their 1st season of 22 episodes....you got messed up somewhere in the beginning....

Fox does repeat a lot, but just set your DVR to record only new shows and it isn't a problem. Gotham is phenomenally well written. I'm not usually a comic book show fan, but this is a top notch show.

its one of the best done Comic related shows that has been on....

The Walking Dead
Daredevil
Constantine/Gotham (tie)
Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.
Arrow
The Flash
Agent Carter
The Strain

I gave up on The Strain and Agent Carter after a few episodes. Arrow and Flash annoy me too often, I find myself thinking I might be better off not watching them. Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. has gotten better, although it's still not great. Gotham and Constantine are both quality network shows. Daredevil was quite good. The Walking Dead is probably the best show on TV right now.
what annoys you about arrow and the flash?.....what i dont like right now is how they are portraying the atom.....if they dont have him shrinking soon and getting rid of that pathetic costume i may not watch either.....
The Arrow is made up and the Flash was miscast. The Flash in the conics was not a Milennial. He was a real man who could actually carry someone over 100 pounds a half block.
the Arrow is made up?....no shit.....and so in the comics the Barry there was a few years older?.....wow what a difference....
Yeah no shit. The Arrow is a made up take on the Green Arrow who appeared in 1941. And I said the Flash was a man not a Millennial man boy. And he was more than a few years older. And he designed his own suit. And the Cosmic Treadmill which is how he actually traveled through time not by running. And he was married to Iris who he did not grow up with. And he became the Flash through a lightning induced chemical spill. Fact is other than the mother/father storyline the whole series is made up. So yeah what a difference. If you want some more schooling from a guy who actually read the comics let me know.
The Arrow is a made up take on the Green Arrow who appeared in 1941
who was based on the Green Archer with obvious Batman influences....
you are talking to someone who was raised in the 50's and 60's reading these things....and if you,mr comic book fan,dont realize by now that these guys change things to suite their own agendas,or to "up date" them, than you havent been paying attention..... i had this comic when it came out...i know all about the treadmill....and Cisco has developed a treadmill that they use to test Barry's speed and will no doubt turn into the time traveling one as the series goes on.....
220px-Flash_v1_125.jpg

Gotham is about to end their 1st season of 22 episodes....you got messed up somewhere in the beginning....

Fox does repeat a lot, but just set your DVR to record only new shows and it isn't a problem. Gotham is phenomenally well written. I'm not usually a comic book show fan, but this is a top notch show.
looks like at the end of this weeks episode they find the "Bat-Cave"....

Which didn't exist yet lol.

The Walking Dead
Daredevil
Constantine/Gotham (tie)
Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.
Arrow
The Flash
Agent Carter
The Strain

you are talking to someone who was raised in the 50's and 60's reading these things....and if you,mr comic book fan,dont realize by now that these guys change things to suite their own agendas,or to "up date" them, than you havent been paying attention..... i had this comic when it came out...i know all about the treadmill....and Cisco has developed a treadmill that they use to test Barry's speed and will no doubt turn into the time traveling one as the series goes on.....
View attachment 40669
Your whole rebuttal is based on an argument I never made. I know they make changes. The whole current Marvel train wreck is proof of that. I simply said the Flash was miscast. Gustin is one of the androgenous manboys with 12 year old haircuts and the verbal affect of a wet mop that are pervasive in Hollywood.

View attachment 40669
Your whole rebuttal is based on an argument I never made. I know they make changes. The whole current Marvel train wreck is proof of that. I simply said the Flash was miscast. Gustin is one of the androgenous manboys with 12 year old haircuts and the verbal affect of a wet mop that are pervasive in Hollywood.
not the bat cave as we know it.....but those caves were in existence and used as a storehouse by his dad,so he knew about the caves and no doubt built the secret entrance for easy access to it.....and young Bruce has already fell into it from the outside but does not realize that the caves are under the house and what they are used for......a comic fan should know this.....now depending on what he and Alfred see when they get into it, we will see how distorted they will make it,they should only find a warehouse of sorts....and i would think Alfred would know of the entrance and the "storeroom".....

View attachment 40669
yea lots of people think many of the heros have been miscast.....but if you want to show them what you can do.....make your own movie,but i am sure you will get the same shit from others like you out there....

View attachment 40669
not the bat cave as we know it.....but those caves were in existence and used as a storehouse by his dad,so he knew about the caves and no doubt built the secret entrance for easy access to it.....and young Bruce has already fell into it from the outside but does not realize that the caves are under the house and what they are used for......a comic fan should know this.....now depending on what he and Alfred see when they get into it, we will see how distorted they will make it,they should only find a warehouse of sorts....and i would think Alfred would know of the entrance and the "storeroom".....

will be interesting to see if they go into a lot of detail on that tonight.I sure hope so.

I doubt it. But feel free to put up the money.
so are you saying if you cast the movie,it would be so well cast, no one will say you picked the wrong people?....
I laugh when people ask stupid loaded questions. You know there is no thing in life every person agrees with.
after i said....".make your own movie,but i am sure you will get the same shit from others like you out there"....you then said...."I doubt it".....so what then do you doubt?....i took it to mean the casting.....:dunno:

I don't have to back up anything. I did not make the stupid claim that you could make everyone happy.

okay last mondays episode made no sense at all.If Jim Gordons girlfriend was such a psycho nutcase killer this whole time,then why was she acting like an innocent nice girl victem crying about him getting ready to to kill someone of her choosing to avoid him killing her when that dude was saying to her-who do you want me to kill? and she then replied something like-No I cant do that.

If she was so much against having someone killed,then why act all upset about him killing anybody when SHE killed her parents?:wtf:

okay last mondays episode made no sense at all.If Jim Gordons girlfriend was such a psycho nutcase killer this whole time,then why was she acting like an innocent nice girl victem crying about him getting ready to to kill someone of her choosing to avoid him killing her when that dude was saying to her-who do you want me to kill? and she then replied something like-No I cant do that.

If she was so much against having someone killed,then why act all upset about him killing anybody when SHE killed her parents?:wtf:

It's not that she's always been a killer, it's that her experience with the serial killer who kidnapped and mentally tortured her pushed her into becoming one. At least, that seemed like the clear point to me.

Forum List

Back