Got a real serious question for white folk....honestly

Proudly, however its been democrats who have taken this stance and did something about it.

The democrat party has always been racist and oppressive. Demagoguery and manipulation of the simple minded is nothing to be proud of.

The simple minded? **

Yes, simple- minded, like you.

I may not be as articulate in how I address things here, but I can assure you in a contest of who's better equip on public knowlege, I'd win the debate if you and I were face to face. I'm no idiot and I certainly know what I'm talking about even if idiots like you do not always get me. I pity fools like you thinking the GOP is good for america, when all the history of the last few decades, has proven time and time and time and time and time again, that they are not!!

.................the GOP is gonna vote for whatever bullshit happens to cover their base.

And democrats don't, bobblehead?
All politicians pander to their base, sadly the GOP panders to crazy motherfu**** and that's why they will never ever ever win back the white house...but with Hillary, who knows.

You realize you have made yourself look like nothing more than a hyper-partisan buffoon, right?

.................the GOP is gonna vote for whatever bullshit happens to cover their base.

All politicians pander to their base, sadly the GOP panders to crazy motherfu**** and that's why they will never ever ever win back the white house...but with Hillary, who knows.

You realize you have made yourself look like nothing more than a hyper-partisan buffoon, right?

And you of course must realize, I could give a rats fu*** about you and your opinions of me, yes?

Time and time again, its being said that Obama is responsible for the racist tension we have in this country, that he and he alone has somehow created the environment for all this racial discard.
To go back to the original OP: I'm not aware of anyone actually saying that. I would definitely say that his has been an administration of terribly wasted opportunity, and that he has done precious little to take advantage of the fact that no President has ever been better equipped -- not even close -- to begin to heal racial wounds. He has said things more than once that could be construed as taking sides, and that part of his presidency has been damaging.

I don't think anyone, anywhere, would say that "Obama is responsible for the racial tension we have in this country", to quote you. On one end, there is still real racism out there; and on the other, there are people who, for generations now, have exacerbated an environment of division by segregating blacks via lowering standards and making excuses for and enabling bad behaviors.

Both "sides" of this issue have a great deal of self-inspection to do, but Obama himself has chosen to squander a great opportunity.

First off, every president should take the opportunity to address racism in this country, they all should. Proudly, however its been democrats who have taken this stance and did something about it. Obama, however is at a fork in the road and as a black man, he has to walk a very very thin line. As noted anything that he says has been taken at face value, thus the conflict.....I however have found, as has the AG, that recent incidents in this country begs for radical changes in policies when dealing with law enforcement and black people, something thank God, Obama has tried to address.....however, if change is truly to come about, THAN WHITE PEOPLE IN THIS COUNTRY NEED TO ADDRESS, ESPECIALLY THOSE CARRYING BADGES AND THIS IS OF ALL COLORS, BLACK WHITE GREEN YELLOW...WHEN THOSE ATTITUDES CHANGE, MAYBE OBAMA AND ALL OF US CAN BREATH A SIGH OF RELIEF.....But expecting Obama to change the hearts and minds of people who live in black fear..outside of a bedroom......com'on, they guy ain't GOD!!!
I didn't say he was going to change everyone's hearts and minds. But (a) he was in the perfect position to get the ball rolling, and (b) changing hearts and minds is the only way we're going to ultimately improve this situation.

We've never had a President better equipped to change the trajectory of the conversation, and he could have done that. Or he could have at least tried. He has chosen not to.

Better equip, because he's a black guy? Listen, nothing coming from the mouth of this particular president, given the negative stance taken from day one, after being elected would ever or could ever change the trajectory as you suggest of certain people who from day one were hell fire bent on making this is first and only term or the fact many prayed for his failure....all this coming from the "right". Understand, it was first time voters and the young that really gave Obama his win in 2008 and sadly today, those same voters are being silenced by the bs put out by the right of believing that Obama is the reason they're still living at home, Obama is the reason they can't find jobs or jobs that pay decent wages.....so a lot of people are being turned off and buying into the racist overtones, spread by the right and used by the white, I mean right!!
So he's off the hook, huh?

There's always an excuse.

He could have been a real leader on this and chose not to be.

Time and time again, its being said that Obama is responsible for the racist tension we have in this country, that he and he alone has somehow created the environment for all this racial discard.
To go back to the original OP: I'm not aware of anyone actually saying that. I would definitely say that his has been an administration of terribly wasted opportunity, and that he has done precious little to take advantage of the fact that no President has ever been better equipped -- not even close -- to begin to heal racial wounds. He has said things more than once that could be construed as taking sides, and that part of his presidency has been damaging.

I don't think anyone, anywhere, would say that "Obama is responsible for the racial tension we have in this country", to quote you. On one end, there is still real racism out there; and on the other, there are people who, for generations now, have exacerbated an environment of division by segregating blacks via lowering standards and making excuses for and enabling bad behaviors.

Both "sides" of this issue have a great deal of self-inspection to do, but Obama himself has chosen to squander a great opportunity.

First off, every president should take the opportunity to address racism in this country, they all should. Proudly, however its been democrats who have taken this stance and did something about it. Obama, however is at a fork in the road and as a black man, he has to walk a very very thin line. As noted anything that he says has been taken at face value, thus the conflict.....I however have found, as has the AG, that recent incidents in this country begs for radical changes in policies when dealing with law enforcement and black people, something thank God, Obama has tried to address.....however, if change is truly to come about, THAN WHITE PEOPLE IN THIS COUNTRY NEED TO ADDRESS, ESPECIALLY THOSE CARRYING BADGES AND THIS IS OF ALL COLORS, BLACK WHITE GREEN YELLOW...WHEN THOSE ATTITUDES CHANGE, MAYBE OBAMA AND ALL OF US CAN BREATH A SIGH OF RELIEF.....But expecting Obama to change the hearts and minds of people who live in black fear..outside of a bedroom......com'on, they guy ain't GOD!!!
I didn't say he was going to change everyone's hearts and minds. But (a) he was in the perfect position to get the ball rolling, and (b) changing hearts and minds is the only way we're going to ultimately improve this situation.

We've never had a President better equipped to change the trajectory of the conversation, and he could have done that. Or he could have at least tried. He has chosen not to.

Better equip, because he's a black guy? Listen, nothing coming from the mouth of this particular president, given the negative stance taken from day one, after being elected would ever or could ever change the trajectory as you suggest of certain people who from day one were hell fire bent on making this is first and only term or the fact many prayed for his failure....all this coming from the "right". Understand, it was first time voters and the young that really gave Obama his win in 2008 and sadly today, those same voters are being silenced by the bs put out by the right of believing that Obama is the reason they're still living at home, Obama is the reason they can't find jobs or jobs that pay decent wages.....so a lot of people are being turned off and buying into the racist overtones, spread by the right and used by the white, I mean right!!
So he's off the hook, huh?

There's always an excuse.

He could have been a real leader on this and chose not to be.

He's in good company.....lets start with Nixon and work ourselves up, shall we? There's a reason God waits on generations to die off in the Bible before a new era was to began......even he had trouble changing the minds of white ingrates.

Last edited:
uhm-----darling fellow posters-----of all colors-----
DA WORD IS S O A R E D (soured is fermentation---
ya can't make vodka out of guns)

When unable or unwilling to address issues, always resort to the dictionary.....next?

Race relations were not good because of the race baiters such as Jackson and Sharpton. The problem with Obama is that he is the first clean, articulate black man to come around. WE thought he would make things better. WE thought he had the best chance of anyone considering he grew up "white." We thought that the election of a black president would ease race relations but exactly the opposite has happened. As it is always with liberals.

He let a perfect teachable moment slip right through his fingers.

Intentional? Looks like it from where I sit.

Tiger Challenge here......126 bullets were put into a couple who's only crime was a car backfiring, thus their journey to hell began....No one was held accountable and well, that's just the norm in this country.....If you were president, and HAD to speak on it....what would you say, if you were OBama.....a challenge to all the cowards here, if your balla enough to engage!!!

I'll be waiting......
upload_2015-5-25_16-2-41.jpeg

Proudly, however its been democrats who have taken this stance and did something about it.

The democrat party has always been racist and oppressive. Demagoguery and manipulation of the simple minded is nothing to be proud of.

The simple minded? **

Yes, simple- minded, like you.

I may not be as articulate in how I address things here, but I can assure you in a contest of who's better equip on public knowlege, I'd win the debate if you and I were face to face. I'm no idiot !!

:rolleyes:

If you're not an idiot, you're doing a great impersonation.

Race relations were not good because of the race baiters such as Jackson and Sharpton. The problem with Obama is that he is the first clean, articulate black man to come around. WE thought he would make things better. WE thought he had the best chance of anyone considering he grew up "white." We thought that the election of a black president would ease race relations but exactly the opposite has happened. As it is always with liberals.

He let a perfect teachable moment slip right through his fingers.

Intentional? Looks like it from where I sit.

Tiger Challenge here......126 bullets were put into a couple who's only crime was a car backfiring, thus their journey to hell began....No one was held accountable and well, that's just the norm in this country.....If you were president, and HAD to speak on it....what would you say, if you were OBama.....a challenge to all the cowards here, if your balla enough to engage!!!

I'll be waiting......View attachment 41673

depends on the circumstances----you did not provide enough information

And you of course must realize, I could give a rats fu*** about you and your opinions of me, yes?

You sure seem to care.

When unable or unwilling to address issues, always resort to the dictionary.....next?

Next is you try to learn English.

If I were in prison and had plenty of time on my hands, like you do I could have a field day pouncing on miss spelled words here, but I'm not that bored.

You sure seem to care.

As do you, fool

Next is you try to learn English.

If I were in prison and had plenty of time on my hands, like you do .

You suck at guessing, dopey.

Don't forget to sign up for an English class, dopey.

That hope and change rally could only work when white people, ie people like you embrace the new century, put away your ignorance of the past and move forward, so in essence, we had HOPED YOU WOULD CHANGE, BUT...........You can't teach on old hog, new tricks, eh?

Don't preach to me. Nobody can embrace anything when you are consistently accusing them of racism.

Forum List

Back