Got a real serious question for white folk....honestly

tigerred59

Gold Member
Mar 17, 2015
Time and time again, its being said that Obama is responsible for the racist tension we have in this country, that he and he alone has somehow created the environment for all this racial discard. It is fact, since Obama took office, gun sales in this nation soured to unprecedented levels, mostly in white communities, waiting and hoping for a race war. I've always contended however, with who? Since 80% of black men in this country is sleeping with them, but that's another debate.....so here's my question:

Please remind us all, exactly when was race relations in the this country ever good? Yaw acting like prior to Obama, we was all holding hands and singing happy christian songs while embracing the american flag....so do remind those of us who blinked and missed those moments, when was race relations ever ever ever good in this country?????

08-29-14-katrina-8.jpg

katrina03_wide-e6339fcd69d9630c5e0713513fd40a16b9c7470d-s1100-c85.jpg

slide_233220_1106872_free.jpg

Time and time again, its being said that Obama is responsible for the racist tension we have in this country, that he and he alone has somehow created the environment for all this racial discard. It is fact, since Obama took office, gun sales in this nation soured to unprecedented levels, mostly in white communities, waiting and hoping for a race war. I've always contended however, with who? Since 80% of black men in this country is sleeping with them, but that's another debate.....so here's my question:

Please remind us all, exactly when was race relations in the this country ever good? Yaw acting like prior to Obama, we was all holding hands and singing happy christian songs while embracing the american flag....so do remind those of us who blinked and missed those moments, when was race relations ever ever ever good in this country?????

08-29-14-katrina-8.jpg

race relations were never actually "GOOD"-----I think that
there are all kinds of manifestations of bad race relations ---
affected by all kinds of factors. Obama as president is
just another "factor"----------I have no idea why you imagine
that people are "waiting for a race war" I do have a sense
that crime, in general, is increasing----especially property crime including violent property crime because of a somewhat lousy
economy

Race relations were not good because of the race baiters such as Jackson and Sharpton. The problem with Obama is that he is the first clean, articulate black man to come around. WE thought he would make things better. WE thought he had the best chance of anyone considering he grew up "white." We thought that the election of a black president would ease race relations but exactly the opposite has happened. As it is always with liberals.

You never heard of riots in the streets before when blacks were shot under Bush or under Clinton. You never had a president say "If I had a son, he'd look like Trayvon." The president takes racist sides in racist actions.

He is racist and his actions of spurred the racial violence of our nation.

Not sure what racist tension you are talking about? Black, white racist tension?

I have been long ready to discard race, we a need to judge people by their character not the color.

I am not sure if gun sales have soured or not.

As far as hoping for a racial war? You are again wrong.

I'm not sure what your point is, Obama is President.

uhm-----darling fellow posters-----of all colors-----
DA WORD IS S O A R E D (soured is fermentation---
ya can't make vodka out of guns)

The reason that Barack Obama is being held to a higher standard than other Presidents before him is that one of the things he ran on was his ability to be the first "post racial" President...the one who was going to be able to move beyond partisan racial politics and bring the country together. On that note, Tiger...he's failed in rather epic fashion. Barry has a knack for saying things that inflame racial tension. It seems like he can't help himself.

The reason that Barack Obama is being held to a higher standard than other Presidents before him is that one of the things he ran on was his ability to be the first "post racial" President...the one who was going to be able to move beyond partisan racial politics and bring the country together. On that note, Tiger...he's failed in rather epic fashion. Barry has a knack for saying things that inflame racial tension. It seems like he can't help himself.

nah----it's just the fact that he is black------that he is black IS A FACTOR-----in the tension between the
races-----not his fault------it is just an existing fact

Race relations were not good because of the race baiters such as Jackson and Sharpton. The problem with Obama is that he is the first clean, articulate black man to come around. WE thought he would make things better. WE thought he had the best chance of anyone considering he grew up "white." We thought that the election of a black president would ease race relations but exactly the opposite has happened. As it is always with liberals.

He let a perfect teachable moment slip right through his fingers.

Intentional? Looks like it from where I sit.

Huh, sounds like Barry's white side is racist.

:eusa_whistle:

nah----it's just the fact that he is black------that he is black IS A FACTOR-----in the tension between the
races-----not his fault------it is just an existing fact

Let's be honest here...Barack Obama is half black and half white. He was raised in large part by two elderly white people from Kansas! He "should" be able to see both sides of issues but unfortunately for him he's not come across that way at all. Every time there is a black/white issue...he makes statements that he really shouldn't. As I said before...it's like he can't help himself.

There has been a fear of a race war since the Haitian Slavery Revolution and was the "delay" for not eradicating slavery at the time and a whole lotta don't want to do the work myself.

That said, there actually was a time period when race tensions weren't bad.........both blacks and whites were indentured servants meaning that at some point they would become free. They lived together, had sex, and had children and were neighbors. Racism was created. Whites couldn't be enslaved as they all looked alike. Native Americans couldn't be enslaved as they knew the landscape too well. Tag.
The laws changed and then came the justification.
Africans in America Part 1 Narrative From Indentured Servitude to Racial Slavery

Racism continues to exist as a distraction from what is really going on. At the bottom of every BS episode between blacks and whites or whites and blacks against immigration is a lack of jobs. People pretend that there are no middle class black people and everyone lives in a ghetto. But, there is. Right now it is as if there is no economic opportunity for blacks and things would change if there was and this is intentionally being kept from them. The problem is that everyone is fighting over scraps. Racism is convenient.

Sure you're going to have your down right ignorant white people. Not a damn thing can be done about them. But, if there is no focus on the lack of good paying jobs then not a damn thing changes.

With the election of obama blacks seem empowered.
Unfortunately they feel empowered to riot and act the fool because they think obama has their back when in reality he's thrown them under the bus for the immigrant vote.
African Americans are pissed at the wrong people as far as I can see.

08-29-14-katrina-8.jpg

race relations were never actually "GOOD"-----I think that
there are all kinds of manifestations of bad race relations ---
affected by all kinds of factors. Obama as president is
just another "factor"----------I have no idea why you imagine
that people are "waiting for a race war" I do have a sense
that crime, in general, is increasing----especially property crime including violent property crime because of a somewhat lousy
economy

Obama was elected President November 2008, the following month, Xmas....gun sale went through the roof and was most bought by whites. All expecting all hell to break lose because a black man was in the white house, I suspect. But I agree with all you say.

Let me get this straight, 200 plus years of racism in this year and counting, you thought that the first black president would somehow fix it? And you can say that with a straight face? Gotcha!!

With the election of obama blacks seem empowered.
Unfortunately they feel empowered to riot and act the fool because they think obama has their back when in reality he's thrown them under the bus for the immigrant vote.
African Americans are pissed at the wrong people as far as I can see.

Blacks have been pissed for 200 plus years, where the hell you been?

Regarding this topic, Obama's administration was a wasted opportunity of historic proportions.

The zealots can say what they want, they can blame whitey all they want, they can scream "racist" all they want, they can try to intimidate whitey all they want. I no longer give a shit and I'll continue to consider the content of a person's character only.

There has been a fear of a race war since the Haitian Slavery Revolution and was the "delay" for not eradicating slavery at the time and a whole lotta don't want to do the work myself.

That said, there actually was a time period when race tensions weren't bad.........both blacks and whites were indentured servants meaning that at some point they would become free. They lived together, had sex, and had children and were neighbors. Racism was created. Whites couldn't be enslaved as they all looked alike. Native Americans couldn't be enslaved as they knew the landscape too well. Tag.
The laws changed and then came the justification.
Africans in America Part 1 Narrative From Indentured Servitude to Racial Slavery

Racism continues to exist as a distraction from what is really going on. At the bottom of every BS episode between blacks and whites or whites and blacks against immigration is a lack of jobs. People pretend that there are no middle class black people and everyone lives in a ghetto. But, there is. Right now it is as if there is no economic opportunity for blacks and things would change if there was and this is intentionally being kept from them. The problem is that everyone is fighting over scraps. Racism is convenient.

Sure you're going to have your down right ignorant white people. Not a damn thing can be done about them. But, if there is no focus on the lack of good paying jobs then not a damn thing changes.

You pretty much hit the nail on the head.....nothing more need to be said.

As a black man living in america......Barry can not, must not remain silent on issues that have hit the news....sorry.

Not sure what racist tension you are talking about? Black, white racist tension?

I have been long ready to discard race, we a need to judge people by their character not the color.

I am not sure if gun sales have soured or not.

As far as hoping for a racial war? You are again wrong.

I'm not sure what your point is, Obama is President.

And you do live on planet earth, yes?

Forum List

Back