Got a real serious question for white folk....honestly

Race relations were not good because of the race baiters such as Jackson and Sharpton. The problem with Obama is that he is the first clean, articulate black man to come around. WE thought he would make things better. WE thought he had the best chance of anyone considering he grew up "white." We thought that the election of a black president would ease race relations but exactly the opposite has happened. As it is always with liberals.

He let a perfect teachable moment slip right through his fingers.

Intentional? Looks like it from where I sit.

Tiger Challenge here......126 bullets were put into a couple who's only crime was a car backfiring, thus their journey to hell began....No one was held accountable and well, that's just the norm in this country.....If you were president, and HAD to speak on it....what would you say, if you were OBama.....a challenge to all the cowards here, if your balla enough to engage!!!

I'll be waiting......View attachment 41673

Are you referring to the perforated negroes that led police on a high speed chase?

Race relations were not good because of the race baiters such as Jackson and Sharpton. The problem with Obama is that he is the first clean, articulate black man to come around. WE thought he would make things better. WE thought he had the best chance of anyone considering he grew up "white." We thought that the election of a black president would ease race relations but exactly the opposite has happened. As it is always with liberals.

Tiger Challenge here......126 bullets were put into a couple who's only crime was a car backfiring, thus their journey to hell began....No one was held accountable and well, that's just the norm in this country.....If you were president, and HAD to speak on it....what would you say, if you were OBama.....a challenge to all the cowards here, if your balla enough to engage!!!

Obama commented on the Donald Sterling issue

why not on the Knoxville horror?

Obama commented on the Donald Sterling issue

why not on the Knoxville horror?

Oh and don't forget the turkeys he saved over the years too.

Are you referring to the perforated negroes that led police on a high speed chase?

I challenge you, to google high speed chases around this country and you tell me, who's mostly behind the wheels and live to see another day....I'll tell you, its white people and all live to have a day in court.

Proudly, however its been democrats who have taken this stance and did something about it.

The democrat party has always been racist and oppressive. Demagoguery and manipulation of the simple minded is nothing to be proud of.

The simple minded? **

Yes, simple- minded, like you.

I may not be as articulate in how I address things here, but I can assure you in a contest of who's better equip on public knowlege, I'd win the debate if you and I were face to face. I'm no idiot !!

:rolleyes:

If you're not an idiot, you're doing a great impersonation.

One more time, since when do I give a fu** about you, dude? Get a fricken hobby, your insults go in one ear and out the as h**

That hope and change rally could only work when white people, ie people like you embrace the new century, put away your ignorance of the past and move forward, so in essence, we had HOPED YOU WOULD CHANGE, BUT...........You can't teach on old hog, new tricks, eh?

Don't preach to me. Nobody can embrace anything when you are consistently accusing them of racism.

Then clearly the show must fit...NEXT?

uhm-----darling fellow posters-----of all colors-----
DA WORD IS S O A R E D (soured is fermentation---
ya can't make vodka out of guns)

When unable or unwilling to address issues, always resort to the dictionary.....next?

Next is you try to learn English.

If I were in prison and had plenty of time on my hands, like you do .

You suck at guessing, dopey.

Don't forget to sign up for an English class, dopey.

(sigh)...your becoming a cyber stalker, I'd be careful if I were you.

That hope and change rally could only work when white people, ie people like you embrace the new century, put away your ignorance of the past and move forward, so in essence, we had HOPED YOU WOULD CHANGE, BUT...........You can't teach on old hog, new tricks, eh?

Don't preach to me. Nobody can embrace anything when you are consistently accusing them of racism.

No, the shoe doesn't fit. It was looted. Besides, you wouldn't be able to fit in it anyway.

No, the shoe doesn't fit. It was looted. Besides, you wouldn't be able to fit in it anyway.

My last post to you this evening before I join my party outside......clearly your a nut case and I'm so so so glad for the distance...I can see you on snapped someday...as the dead guy!!

The democrat party has always been racist and oppressive. Demagoguery and manipulation of the simple minded is nothing to be proud of.

The simple minded? **

Yes, simple- minded, like you.

I may not be as articulate in how I address things here, but I can assure you in a contest of who's better equip on public knowlege, I'd win the debate if you and I were face to face. I'm no idiot !!

If you're not an idiot, you're doing a great impersonation.

One more time, since when do I give a fu** about you, dude?

So far, the past few pages at least.

uhm-----darling fellow posters-----of all colors-----
DA WORD IS S O A R E D (soured is fermentation---
ya can't make vodka out of guns)

When unable or unwilling to address issues, always resort to the dictionary.....next?

Is that a threat, Jr.?

My last post to you this evening before I join my party outside......clearly your a nut case and I'm so so so glad for the distance...I can see you on snapped someday...as the dead guy!!

See how I got you attacking me instead of addressing your thread? Perhaps if you laid off the drinks you would make more sense my inebriated friend.

Why do you hate white people?

See how I got you attacking me instead of addressing your thread? Perhaps if you laid off the drinks you would make more sense my inebriated friend.

TK, you're one of the most racist people here, nno different than Steve McD, ShootsSpeeders, Matthew, bucs, sunni -

Stop playing games and own up to that.

And accusing him of being drunk ... ? Wanna bet he earns the money to buy his own booze?

I challenge you, to google high speed chases around this country and you tell me, who's mostly behind the wheels and live to see another day....I'll tell you, its white people and all live to have a day in court.

You would think you'd take that as a learning experience...dont run from the cops,especially if your black.

Is that a threat, Jr.?

Me threaten you? No its not a threat, I'm simply thinking the moderators might see you as a cyber stalker, thats all.

Is that a threat, Jr.?

Me threaten you? No its not a threat, I'm simply thinking the moderators might see you as a cyber stalker, thats all.

For posting on a thread I had posted on before you showed up for your hissy fit? When you keep on replying to my posts? Yeah, ok Jr.

You would think you'd take that as a learning experience...dont run from the cops,especially if your black.

I WANT YOU TO PUT THIS IN YOUR BIG HEAD AND KEEP IT THERE.....EVERYBODY IN THIS COUNTRY, REGARDLESS OF COLOR DESERVES A GOTDAMNED DAY IN COURT......THIS AIN'T THE EFFIN WILD WILD WEST, WE'RE A NATION OF LAWS AND A 126 BULLETS IS 126 TOO GOTDAMNED MANY....BONNY AND CLYDE GOT LESS THAN THIS DAMNED COUPLE AND THEY KILLED PEOPLE!!!!
upload_2015-5-25_19-21-36.jpeg

I got a side note: why the race angle here? Why do blacks slay each others in huge numbers and we concentrate on a few bad white cops as the be all end all?

I WANT YOU TO PUT THIS IN YOUR BIG HEAD AND KEEP IT THERE.....EVERYBODY IN THIS COUNTRY, REGARDLESS OF COLOR DESERVES A GOTDAMNED DAY IN COURT......THIS AIN'T THE EFFIN WILD WILD WEST, WE'RE A NATION OF LAWS AND A 126 BULLETS IS 126 TOO GOTDAMNED MANY....BONNY AND CLYDE GOT LESS THAN THIS DAMNED COUPLE AND THEY KILLED PEOPLE!!!!View attachment 41679

^^^ Another example of the heartbreak of historical ignorance on parade ^^^

Bonnie and Clyde were SHOT TO DEATH by a posse.

Is that a threat, Jr.?

Eh, so if someone doesn't see things your way, they're a cyber stalker. Right.

Forum List

Back