Gosh...!

Ah... explains why you're so uptight about gays. Fighting your nature, huh?

You know, your ancestors had a much healthier attitude about it than you. :food1:

Babe what did I tell you? This isn't elementary school, you don't have to be darkhearted to let me know you like me, just come out and say it.

Love the hints of racism though, surprising coming from a Demo..........not.

Chump is a troll, if you notice he has two things he does here, baseless chest thumping and trolling the board looking for a fight where he doesn't belong.

Classic troll.

And what do you add to the debate other than whining and moaning? If anybody was to drop in on a flying visit and make a decision on who a troll was between you and I, you'd lose hands down. You have nothing. I just like playing with you because you crack me up (not in a good way). Somehow you think you're the board Tough Guy, but all I see is a Cream Puff...

And what do you add to the debate other than whining and moaning? If anybody was to drop in on a flying visit and make a decision on who a troll was between you and I, you'd lose hands down. You have nothing. I just like playing with you because you crack me up (not in a good way). Somehow you think you're the board Tough Guy, but all I see is a Cream Puff...

Lol your eyes are turning green.

Babe what did I tell you? This isn't elementary school, you don't have to be darkhearted to let me know you like me, just come out and say it.

Love the hints of racism though, surprising coming from a Demo..........not.

Actually, you were the one who talked about getting "greeks" to pay a visit to Grump... not I.

But you can come out of the closet... might make you less angry a person.

Actually, you were the one who talked about getting "greeks" to pay a visit to Grump... not I.

But you can come out of the closet... might make you less angry a person.

Oh, Chump was asking what Greek was, so I thought i'd oblige him and hunt down a couple of queer or bi ones(don't know any but they must exist) to give Chump's browneye the once over so he can be more knowledgeable.

Honey i'm a pure, masculine and wholly virile hetero, I live to please the ladies which I have as many times has Tiger Woods has struck a nike golf ball. Don't deny yourself, i'm easy, you don't even have to buy me a drink.

Did to me. Cheesewiz is a troll, I don't see why you'd want to defend IT, or play the language game. I was offended by what was said and it wasn't even directed at me.
Drop it from your radar Grump.

Hmmm...being the subject of the aforemetnioned insult to vets I draw your attention to the following:

Yet it's okay for you to whore out 911 isn't it America? make a market out of it, make a few bucks from it, and whore it out even more just so you can feed that military industrial complex Eisenhower warned this country about. Feed it with human lives as if you even know what a human life is. Whore it out, so that sleaze of a political party you belong to can squeeze a few votes out of the citizens in this country.

America I'm not conned by your perfume. Your perfume called democracy. America you are a perfumed scorpion. Your sting kills. You're killing for oil just so you can drive that big SUV while eating a greasy cheeseburger so you can later die of clogged arties and that is a piss poor reason for people around the world to die.

If you think for one minute that the two paragraphs above are not a direct insult to vets then it is obvious that yo have never been a vet. Soldiers are instruments of national policy, that is true. However, they are not whores, the vast majority know far better the value of human life than non vets. I am not sleazy because I belong to a particular party ( the same party that the majority of active duty military belongs to); I do not and have not killed for oil. There is and was no doubt in my mind that the above was intended as an insult to me personally and to vets in general.

That being said, I do not care if it is a bannable offense on this board. I will not stand by while someone who has never served tries to impugn the character of those who have served honorably. I will not stand by while someone who has not got the intestinal fortitude to defend this country and its citizens tries to spread lies and vitrol against those who do.

As for the rest of this thread, I have stated many times that being a vet bestows no special status when it comes to political opinions. It can and does deserve a good amount of respect and consideration when a vet expresses an opinion on military operations, how the young men and women of our military are likely to react or even in general how they think and feel. That does not mean that a vet has all knowledge or cannot be mistaken, but in those areas, a vet is far more likely to be accurate than some snot nosed punk who was abused as a child by an alcoholic mother and who's only exposure to vets is through anti war propaganda.

Just my opinion.

One more thing and then I will leave this thread. As I mentioned in an earlier post, if ANyONE thinks for half a minute that a person who has to take human life in combat does not think about the enormity of such an action for a very long and difficult time or does not relive those moments constantly, then they have never been in that position. Very damned few soldiers or Marines I know who have been in combat are "cold blooded killers"; in fact, I can safely say that NONE I know are like that and believe me, I know plenty!

The comment made about not knowing what a bullet does to the human body and then implying such things are forgotten is also an insult to vets and specifically to combat vets.

Oh, Chump was asking what Greek was, so I thought i'd oblige him and hunt down a couple of queer or bi ones(don't know any but they must exist) to give Chump's browneye the once over so he can be more knowledgeable.

Honey i'm a pure, masculine and wholly virile hetero, I live to please the ladies which I have as many times has Tiger Woods has struck a nike golf ball. Don't deny yourself, i'm easy, you don't even have to buy me a drink.

Thou dost protest too much....:thewave:

Hmmm...being the subject of the aforemetnioned insult to vets I draw your attention to the following:

Yet it's okay for you to whore out 911 isn't it America? make a market out of it, make a few bucks from it, and whore it out even more just so you can feed that military industrial complex Eisenhower warned this country about. Feed it with human lives as if you even know what a human life is. Whore it out, so that sleaze of a political party you belong to can squeeze a few votes out of the citizens in this country.

America I'm not conned by your perfume. Your perfume called democracy. America you are a perfumed scorpion. Your sting kills. You're killing for oil just so you can drive that big SUV while eating a greasy cheeseburger so you can later die of clogged arties and that is a piss poor reason for people around the world to die.

If you think for one minute that the two paragraphs above are not a direct insult to vets then it is obvious that yo have never been a vet. Soldiers are instruments of national policy, that is true. However, they are not whores, the vast majority know far better the value of human life than non vets. I am not sleazy because I belong to a particular party ( the same party that the majority of active duty military belongs to); I do not and have not killed for oil. There is and was no doubt in my mind that the above was intended as an insult to me personally and to vets in general.

That being said, I do not care if it is a bannable offense on this board. I will not stand by while someone who has never served tries to impugn the character of those who have served honorably. I will not stand by while someone who has not got the intestinal fortitude to defend this country and its citizens tries to spread lies and vitrol against those who do.

As for the rest of this thread, I have stated many times that being a vet bestows no special status when it comes to political opinions. It can and does deserve a good amount of respect and consideration when a vet expresses an opinion on military operations, how the young men and women of our military are likely to react or even in general how they think and feel. That does not mean that a vet has all knowledge or cannot be mistaken, but in those areas, a vet is far more likely to be accurate than some snot nosed punk who was abused as a child by an alcoholic mother and who's only exposure to vets is through anti war propaganda.

Just my opinion.

Shared by many.:salute:

Just my opinion.

cheeze dick insults all americans not just vets.....he should move

Damn, this thread has sure gone into the dumpster.

Whoa it down a bit guys, and get back on subject.

The vet's on this board, which I am one of, can take care of themselves, and don't need protection.

Talk the talk, and walk the walk, only those that have served know for sure.

I for one, don't give a rat's ass about the like's of the Kerry's of this world.

It's been said, and I agree, vet's don't have a "crystal ball" when it comes to war, but, we sure do, when it comes to feelings.

Lets leave it there, and allow "others" to express their opinions, that is, after all, what this is all about.

:huh:

Damn, this thread has sure gone into the dumpster.

Whoa it down a bit guys, and get back on subject.

The vet's on this board, which I am one of, can take care of themselves, and don't need protection.

Talk the talk, and walk the walk, only those that have served know for sure.

I for one, don't give a rat's ass about the like's of the Kerry's of this world.

It's been said, and I agree, vet's don't have a "crystal ball" when it comes to war, but, we sure do, when it comes to feelings.

Lets leave it there, and allow "others" to express their opinions, that is, after all, what this is all about.

:huh:

Yup, we know. But, we can't leave it there, what would be the point? Should Jane ever forget her acts? Get the point?

Besides, wiz is a troll, IT is not here to dicuss.

BTW..have you given me your info for the Vet list?

Whoa fellas, I said show me where I have insulted vets. I didn't say desperately spin my posts.

First of all I want to touch on the issue of the parade OCA brought up.

A couple of months just before I was going to graduate from high school it dawned on me that there was something peculiar about these vet parades, something was missing. I talked it over with a girlfriend of mine and she agreed that I had a valid point.

We went to see this old man whom lived in the hood. This old guy was active in the vet parade and vet get togethers.

Every night this old man would sit in his car all by himself and get drunk. He never drove his car, he would just sit in it and get drunk. If you talked to this guy; all he would do is lament about how he wished he never got married and stayed in the service for life. As far as his wife goes she would go out and make a cuckold out of the old guy everynight.

My girlfriend and I came up to this old man asked him if he would take my idea to the next vet meeting. He asked me what my idea was. So I told him, which is this, In the next parade why don't you guys take a casket drapped with a flag along with you. He refused to bring that idea up to the next vet meeting.

My girlfriend and I showed up in the next vet meeting. I introduced my idea to the meeting. The vets did not appreciate my idea. All I asked was for them to let my dad participate in the parade. I didn't mean in the literal sense, but symbolic, like a cardboard box painted black with a flag drapped over it. The main thing is my dad gets to participate in the parade.

I was torn apart when I left that meeting. Thank God I had my girlfriend there to comfort me.

My girlfriend came up with this idea that I go and talk to the parade organizers and see if they'll let me enter my dad into the parade. All of you here at usmessageboard probably guessed I got turned down.

This is where we get to OCA's bogus claim that he knows what my dad is thinking. Did any of you click on that link I provided? Why not? if you don't know the link I'm talking about it's right here: http://www.sirnosir.com

OCA claims my dad hates me. There comes a time in a man's life when he talks to his parents about important decisions. In my case my mom is the only parent I could talk to. When I a sophomore in high school I talked to mom about joining the service after I get out of high school. The fact that I brought it up crushed her.

When two people are married there is an intimacy they share. My dad wanted my mom to pass something on to me should he never make it back alive. That initimacy is between me and my father and my mother. Because I'm not going to share that initmacy, I point all of you in the direction of the link I provided.

My father would be proud of me because I am not one of those people that live by the moral standard which is "my country right or wrong".
I'm one of those people where if I feel this nation's policy is wrong, then I'm going to say that it is wrong and my saying so doesn't make me any less of an American and it certainly doesn't mean I dis vets.

Those vets in that link felt the war was wrong. My father felt the war was wrong. Unfortunately he realized it only when he got over there. Unfortunately he came back in a box.

OCA, CSM, and P are alive, my dad is not. You want to know how old my dad was when he died? he was 23 years old. Barely out of his childhood.

I almost forgot. Back to the parade. My girlfriend and I realized that nobody wanted my dad in the parade. We came up with a plan. Most of you have seen the platforms they set up, where there is someone speaking through a cheap public address system, announcing the groups that pass by. We positioned ourselves across the street from the platform where the organizers can see us. When it came time for the vets to go by and the announcer tells everyone to stand up and salute the vets, my girlfriend and I remained seated on the curb, because the whole bullshit dissed my dad, because the whole bullshit was too embarrassed, just like the Pentagon and the media is to embarrassed to show all of you Americans on a nightly basis the flag drapped coffins that comes home from Iraq. The Pentagon and the media is the whole bullshit too.

I end this post with a lyric from the Unknown Soldier

Wait until the war is over
And we're both a little older
The unknown soldier
Breakfast where the news is read
Television children fed
Unborn living, living, dead
Bullet strikes the helmet's head
And it's all over
For the unknown soldier
It's all over
For the unknown soldier