Gosh...!

The grounds for getting banned get more and more muddled as each day passes.

Clay it is true that this jackoff does not break any rule as listed in the rules per say but.................I do not want to commune nor does the board need any asshole who apparently doesn't have at least the minimal amount of respect for vets, although I haven't polled it yet I would gather most agree with this thought.

I do not want to commune nor does the board need any asshole who apparently doesn't have at least the minimal amount of respect for vets, although I haven't polled it yet I would gather most agree with this thought.

What you want is irrelevent. Jim makes the rules and there is nothing in there about vets or peoples' opinions on that subject. Until Jim says otherwise, that's the way it is. Get over it/yourself...

What you want is irrelevent. Jim makes the rules and there is nothing in there about vets or peoples' opinions on that subject. Until Jim says otherwise, that's the way it is. Get over it/yourself...

First of all you have nothing to say so its none of your fucking business, shut the fuck up until further notice.

Clay it is true that this jackoff does not break any rule as listed in the rules per say but.................I do not want to commune nor does the board need any asshole who apparently doesn't have at least the minimal amount of respect for vets, although I haven't polled it yet I would gather most agree with this thought.
Perhaps. Maybe the rules should be ammended?

First of all you have nothing to say so its none of your fucking business, shut the fuck up until further notice.

I'll take it under advisement (did I ever tell you what a great debater you are??) Anyway, if you did ban people for dissing vets, there'd be no more conservatives on this board. Can you say "Kerry, Murtha and Cleland"? Man, out debating you is just too easy...(sigh)...

I'll take it under advisement (did I ever tell you what a great debater you are??) Anyway, if you did ban people for dissing vets, there'd be no more conservatives on this board. Can you say "Kerry, Murtha and Cleland"? Man, out debating you is just too easy...(sigh)...

3 traitors who have cashed in their vet credits.

Also, you'll note that although Gee was being a little OTT, he was calling CSM on his opinion, not his status as a vet. Two different things....

No he was saying that because his father died a vet he is more knowledgeable on war and America in general and that vets who are patriotic are fools.

Fuck him.

Ah, so there are exceptions....

Lets face it John Kerry is about as much of a vet as me, his service was merely a publicity stunt to further his political aspirations, he then went and trashed his comrades in arms when discharged.

Murtha, well he is disowned by the marines.....never surrender or retreat is one of their mottos.

Did to me. Cheesewiz is a troll, I don't see why you'd want to defend IT, or play the language game. I was offended by what was said and it wasn't even directed at me.
Drop it from your radar Grump.

Chump is a troll, if you notice he has two things he does here, baseless chest thumping and trolling the board looking for a fight where he doesn't belong.

Classic troll.

Did to me. Cheesewiz is a troll, I don't see why you'd want to defend IT, or play the language game. I was offended by what was said and it wasn't even directed at me.
Drop it from your radar Grump.

having gone back and reread the thread, I disagree. Both CSM and Gee had interesting points in amongst the vitriole. Troll? No. OTT? Both were IMO....

Forum List

Back