Gore Refuses to take The Pledge

I ahve answered them only you have put party ahead of the truth

YOu have not anwwered my question about green power ever.

do you know what it means? do you know what the generation of green power does to the environment?

quit tap dancing. Just answer the questions.

YOu have not anwwered my question about green power ever.

do you know what it means? do you know what the generation of green power does to the environment?

quit tap dancing. Just answer the questions.

How the program works
A solar or wind generation source is installed by a residential or small commercial power customer served by a participating distributor of TVA power.
TVA will purchase 100 percent of the green power output at a rate of 15 cents per kilowatt-hour. Residential users may also qualify for an additional $500 incentive to help offset start-up costs.
Payment is made in the form of a credit issued by the local power distributor on the monthly power bill for the home or business where the generation system is located. Payments are guaranteed for 10 years from the date of the contract. Energy consumed at the home or business, whether it is generated at the site or delivered over the local power distribution system, is billed at the standard rate.
All equipment must be in compliance with national standards and all applicable codes and be certified by a licensed electrician.
GPS Generation Partners support the environment by using renewable energy sources, and they also help themselves by defraying investment costs and lowering their monthly energy bills through the revenue they receive from the sale of the green power.

You do not have to subscribe to the Green Power Switch program to participate in GPS Generation Partners, nor does the power distributor have to be a participant in Green Power Switch.

http://www.tva.gov/greenpowerswitch/partners/

To bad Al does not use much of this to power his modest mansion

To bad Al does not use much of this to power his modest mansion

that is ALL he uses for electricity.

You do not have the option to only use some portion of green power.... and Gore uses green power.... until he augments it with the PVC's he is installing, that is.

that is ALL he uses for electricity.

You do not have the option to only use some portion of green power.... and Gore uses green power.... until he augments it with the PVC's he is installing, that is.

Keep living in Fantasyland MM

Do not explode from all the Kool Aid you are drinking either - you probably swish when you walk

Keep living in Fantasyland MM

Do not explode from all the Kool Aid you are drinking either - you probably swish when you walk

that is how green power options work, rsr.... if you chose the green power option from your electric company, they sell you green power...and they charge you a huge premium for it...which Gore pays.

that is how green power options work, rsr.... if you chose the green power option from your electric company, they sell you green power...and they charge you a huge premium for it...which Gore pays.

Considering he buys those "offsets" from his own company (which do mean a damn thing excpet to make libs feel good)

My what a sucker you are MM

Considering he buys those "offsets" from his own company (which do mean a damn thing excpet to make libs feel good)

My what a sucker you are MM

offsets have nothing to do with what electricity supplier he choses. Gore choses green power and pays for it. ALl of the electricity he uses in his home is green.

don't call me a sucker when it is clear that you really don't know what you are talking about

offsets have nothing to do with what electricity supplier he choses. Gore choses green power and pays for it. ALl of the electricity he uses in his home is green.

don't call me a sucker when it is clear that you really don't know what you are talking about

Keep up the good work MM. You are a credit to your party

You have dedicated your life to defending the lies and deception of those you have pledged your loyality to

PT Barnum saw you coming a mile away

Keep up the good work MM. You are a credit to your party

You have dedicated your life to defending the lies and deception of those you have pledged your loyality to

PT Barnum saw you coming a mile away

you have no idea what I have dedicated my life to...it certainly is not defending politicians. Please try to quit spinning and obfuscating....just answer the question:
do you or do you not understand what green power means in regards to America's electric distribution system?

yes or no?

It's pretty safe to guess that you haven't devoted it to the study of logic, either.

why would you say that?

What have I said in this, or any other thread that was not logical? Are you suggesting that you understand the electricity distribution market any better than red states rule? Please. Expose the flaws in my logic.

why would you say that?

What have I said in this, or any other thread that was not logical? Are you suggesting that you understand the electricity distribution market any better than red states rule? Please. Expose the flaws in my logic.

The major flaw in your logic:

Democrats - they do no wrong and are the soultion to the world sproblems

Republicans - they do nothing good, and are the reason for all the worlds problems

The major flaw in your logic:

Democrats - they do no wrong and are the soultion to the world sproblems

Republicans - they do nothing good, and are the reason for all the worlds problems

that is silly. I have never expressed anything like that.

answer the question.

I express my own opinions. Now...can you answer my question about what you know about green power? Can you tell me what impact someone who uses solely green electricity has on the environment?

I express my own opinions. Now...can you answer my question about what you know about green power? Can you tell me what impact someone who uses solely green electricity has on the environment?

Opinions as dictated by the kook left and the Al Gore Defense Network

Once again, Uncle AL do not use ONLY "green" power

My you are stuck on stupid

Opinions as dictated by the kook left and the Al Gore Defense Network

Once again, Uncle AL do not use ONLY "green" power

My you are stuck on stupid

he does use only green electricity...there is no way to only select green electricity for part of your bill...either your supplier is green or it is not.

You do not understand the electicity market and distribution system in America. That is abundantly clear.

Forum List

Back