Gore Refuses to take The Pledge

RSR...I don't know if I can be any plainer: I would love to debate you about a variety of issues. I have absolutely no desire to "debate" with every single conservative op-ed writer covered by newsbusters. If you want to write some words of your own, I will respond with words of my own. If all you want to do is act like a newsbot cutting and pasting editorials, don't expect me to consider that a "dialog" and don't expect me to respond.

If you want to claim that I am "cutting and running", I am sure you are free to do so...in fact, I am bored with reading the words you cut and paste from other folks. Shit..we could sit here all day and just cut and paste other people's words at one another, but that is not really what I call "debate". If it is what YOU call debate, I suggest you find a liberal newsbot to debate you.... but when you want to debate me, bring your own thoughts or stay home....otherwise, you are just too boring to stomach.

RSR...I don't know if I can be any plainer: I would love to debate you about a variety of issues. I have absolutely no desire to "debate" with every single conservative op-ed writer covered by newsbusters. If you want to write some words of your own, I will respond with words of my own. If all you want to do is act like a newsbot cutting and pasting editorials, don't expect me to consider that a "dialog" and don't expect me to respond.

If you want to claim that I am "cutting and running", I am sure you are free to do so...in fact, I am bored with reading the words you cut and paste from other folks. Shit..we could sit here all day and just cut and paste other people's words at one another, but that is not really what I call "debate". If it is what YOU call debate, I suggest you find a liberal newsbot to debate you.... but when you want to debate me, bring your own thoughts or stay home....otherwise, you are just too boring to stomach.

so now scientists and researchers are op-ed writers?

Perhaps you will listen to (though I doubt it) Max Mayfield

Headline: Nasty hurricane season is merely part of a cycle
Source: Washington Times
September 26, 2005
By Audrey Hudson

The chief of the National Hurricane Center yesterday said the intensity of hurricanes slamming the Gulf Coast is not the result of global warming but rather is part of a "normal cycle" that likely will result in one or two more severe storms before the season ends Nov. 30.

"Hurricanes, and especially major hurricanes, are cyclical," said Max Mayfield, the center's director. "We'll have a few decades of really active hurricanes, and then inactive periods, followed by active periods again."

A cycle of severe storms plagued the U.S. from the 1940s through the 1960s when sea surface temperatures were warmer than normal. Those temperatures cooled in the 1970s and for the next 25 years, Mr. Mayfield told CBS' "Face the Nation." When sea temperatures began rising again in 1995, the severity of storms increased.

"So I think that this activity that we're in can be explained without invoking global warming. And the bad news here is that we are in this active period, and the research meteorologists tell us that it may last another 10 or 20 years," Mr. Mayfield said.

"We think that this is just a normal cycle," Mr. Mayfield told ABC's "This Week" program.
Some environmentalists and scientists blame global warming for the ferocity of this season's storms. John Lawton, chairman of the Royal Commission on Environmental Pollution, told the London Times before the arrival of Hurricane Rita that "if this makes the climate loonies in the States realize we've got a problem, some good will come out of a truly awful situation."

"If what looks like it is going to be a horrible mess causes the extreme skeptics about climate change in the U.S. to reconsider their opinion, that would be an extremely valuable outcome," Mr. Lawton said.

Asked by ABC host George Stephanopoulos how to prepare for hurricanes, Mr. Mayfield said anyone who lives in the potential path of a storm already should have an evacuation plan.

"The battle against a hurricane is really one outside the hurricane season," Mr. Mayfield said.

Some New Orleans levees are still undergoing repairs from Hurricanes Katrina and Rita, but Mayor C. Ray Nagin today hopes to allow business owners on the West Bank and Algiers to return to some parts of the city to assess damage.

Coast Guard Vice Adm. Thad Allen says he accepts this limited entry plan, but warns that levee integrity must be considered before the city is fully repopulated.

The Army Corps of Engineers said the levees could handle a surge of 7 feet in the wake of Katrina, but the surge from Rita neared 8 feet and pushed a new flood of water back into the already devastated 9th Ward.

"We should be eternally worried until the levee structure has been repaired to pre-Katrina heights and then the final decisions on what that levee system needs to be to create the boundary conditions for a new city of New Orleans," said Adm. Allen, who predicted that the levee repairs will not be completed until late June.

"In the meantime, any re-entry into the city, any type of development or anything else, has to take into account what will happen if it exceeds the capacity of the levees, and you have to have an evacuation plan in place," Mr. Allen said.

"As I've said over the last couple of weeks, as far as their re-entry into New Orleans, really the long pole in the tent is: Once you have people back in, do you have a way to get them out, to notify them and so forth? And those are the types of conditions of entry that have to be established before you go on beyond the business district and the West Bank," Mr. Allen said.

I really don't care what your sources are.... at this point, all I know is that YOU are not writing anything of interest. Like I said, either debate me or go find a liberal newsbot to play "dueling newsclips" with.

Can I be any clearer? Either write your own replies, or talk to someone else.

I really don't care what your sources are.... at this point, all I know is that YOU are not writing anything of interest. Like I said, either debate me or go find a liberal newsbot to play "dueling newsclips" with.

Can I be any clearer? Either write your own replies, or talk to someone else.

Truer words were never spoken by an arrogrant lib

"I really don't care what your sources are"

Yet libs claim they are so tolerant and open minded

Bullshit

Truer words were never spoken by an arrogrant lib

"I really don't care what your sources are"

Yet libs claim they are so tolerant and open minded

Bullshit

one last chance.... are you going to carry your own weight in this debate or will you continue to cut and paste? your call.

one last chance.... are you going to carry your own weight in this debate or will you continue to cut and paste? your call.

So the former Director of the National Hurrican Center is not a good enough source for you? Oh, he disagrees with Uncle Al - so you ignore him

Libs are so good at doing that

So the former Director of the National Hurrican Center is not a good enough source for you? Oh, he disagrees with Uncle Al - so you ignore him

Libs are so good at doing that

He is not you. I want to debate YOU, not the former director of the national hurricane center. Can't you understand that?

If I wanted to read what he had to say, I would...but not here on this site. Here, I want to debate with other real people who are capable of expressing THEMSELVES with their OWN WORDS.

It seems that you can't meet that standard.

He is not you. I want to debate YOU, not the former director of the national hurricane center. Can't you understand that?

If I wanted to read what he had to say, I would...but not here on this site. Here, I want to debate with other real people who are capable of expressing THEMSELVES with their OWN WORDS.

It seems that you can't meet that standard.

You just posted you did not care what sources I used for my information

Sounds like you are ready to run away with your tail tucked behind your legs

All the major scientists who say there is no global warming, and all the facts that prove Al Bore is a fraud menas nothing to you since you do nat care about the truth

Typical of the left wing nut

I said that I have grown tired of your posts consisting solely of cut and pasted words of others. If you care to debate me, bring your own words. If you care to continue to post nothing but cut and paste pieces, do not expect me to respond. I would love to debate you. When you want to start speaking for yourself, I will speak back. Again...if we were to spend the day playing "dueling newsclips", I would not consider that debating...and I certainly would not consider it any fun.

Can I be any clearer?

I said that I have grown tired of your posts consisting solely of cut and pasted words of others. If you care to debate me, bring your own words. If you care to continue to post nothing but cut and paste pieces, do not expect me to respond. I would love to debate you. When you want to start speaking for yourself, I will speak back. Again...if we were to spend the day playing "dueling newsclips", I would not consider that debating...and I certainly would not consider it any fun.

Can I be any clearer?

Of course, being an open minded liberal you care nothing about the facts and the truth

You want to read only the approved liberal talking points that support the myth and hysteria of global warming.

You want only glowing tributes to one the words biggest frauds - Al Gore

Of course, being an open minded liberal you care nothing about the facts and the truth

You want to read only the approved liberal talking points that support the myth and hysteria of global warming.

You want only glowing tributes to one the words biggest frauds - Al Gore

I want to read YOUR words and YOUR arguments. Are you going to bring those or will you continue to let others do your talking for you?

You have been defending his bullshit for so long and ignoring how he says one thing and does another

I disagree that he says one thing and does another.

I have listed the things he is doing in his own life to help the environment.

you, on the other hands say that you do nothing, and seem proud of that.

I disagree that he says one thing and does another.

I have listed the things he is doing in his own life to help the environment.

you, on the other hands say that you do nothing, and seem proud of that.

Yes, $1200 natural gas bills per month

$3000 electric bills

flying around on PRIVATE jets

Al does alot to "protect" the enviroment

Yes, $1200 natural gas bills per month

$3000 electric bills

flying around on PRIVATE jets

Al does alot to "protect" the enviroment

most all of his flights are commercial...and do you understand what the phrase "green power" means when it comes to electicity? yes or no?

most all of his flights are commercial...and do you understand what the phrase "green power" means when it comes to electicity? yes or no?

Tell that to his piolet and staff who are on the PRIVATE jet

natural gas is now green?

Al's total energy consumption is 20 times the average American's consumption (much like his food consumption)

you mentioned his $3000 electric bill...I asked you if you knew what green power meant in relation to electricity. do you?

you mentioned his $3000 electric bill...I asked you if you knew what green power meant in relation to electricity. do you?

Since Al could not get solar panels put on his home and even his fellow enviro wackos say he is using to much energy, sems like the same old blowhard Al to me

Forum List

Back