GOP's anti-Muslim display linking Mrs Ilhan Omar to 9/11 rocks West Virginia capitol

No we aren't
Let me see, there's Afghanistan, Iraq, Libya, Syria and a number of African nations. Now we're talking about going into Venezuela.

So, yes we are!

President Trump didn't start any wars, even though the libs are pushing him to start one with Russia and North Korea.

As far as Venezuela, I don't see America getting involved at all. The Venezuelan people can dispose of Madura on their own, maybe we might be able to sell them some rope to hang Madura and his cronies?

The laws ARE generic.

False, as we ALL know.

The "Colorado Commission on Civil Rights" was formed SPECIFICALLY to persecute Christians who fail to bow to the homosexual agenda.

{
The Alliance Defending Freedom (ADF) is reporting that the transgender cake case against Christian baker Jack Phillips is being dropped.

ADF says it was nothing more than anti-religious “harassment” that came even though Phillips had just won his previous case at the US Supreme Court.

Members of the Colorado Civil Rights Commission (CCRC) who had come after Phillips have now been exposed by what ADF called “overwhelming evidence” of clear hostility toward religious freedom.

The US Supreme Court had already ruled in the previous case that was brought against Phillips by CCRC that governments and state officials cannot show religious hostility in their decisions. Now there’s new evidence that’s what CCRC was doing with their second legal attack against him.}
Colorado Civil Rights Commission called 'anti-religious,' case dropped against Christian baker - Metro Voice News

This is a group of radical homosexual activists who target and attack Christians who hold opposing views on the rise of gay cultural dominance.

Civil law operates on complaints.

These complaints were filed by a GOVERNMENT AGENCY that attacked the victim only to be rebuked by the United States Supreme Court. Then after that LOSS, they attacked the same victim a second time

So convinced they were of their absolute power that not even SCOTUS could constrain their predation on Christians.

You have not come up with a single instance in which there has been a complaint about a Muslim that was ignored by state authorities, despite being asked several times, not
one.

Again, this GOVERNMENT AGENCY, stalking and attacking Christians ONLY attacks Christians. They don't attack Muslims, this is a specifically anti-Christian crusade

You simply lie and deflect. and claim to be "set up 'activists'
", which is impossible if you aren't breaking the law. Is this what they teach in your cult? Go on being an ignorant fundie bimbo who obsesses abou5tt somebody else's religion. "Persecution," my ass!

They DID break the law, then were overruled by SCOTUS, then violated the law AGAIN.

You can no more deny that the State of Colorado is hostile to and openly persecutes Christians than you can deny the holocaust.

DO you deny the holocaust? You're a democrat, so there is a good chance of it.

Again you prove what a jackass you really are. The Colorado Civil Rights Commission existed long before it received a citizen complaint against the cake shop.

You are a fool if you believe the ADF on anything. It exists only to twist the law to defend bullies and their predations against innocent people.

Absent any evidence that any person filed a discrimination complaint against a Muslim-owned business with the commission that was ignored, and any evidence of that the commission has targeted the millions of Christians in Colorado for religious reasons, the only "leg" you have to stand on is your irrational prejudice against Muslims. You (and I) don't even know the religious beliefs of the commission members themselves.

Your sick attempt to compare the supposed "plight" of "Christians" in Colorado is vile and disgusting; one of the cheapest and sickest comments I've ever seen on USMB. Nobody is dragging anyone off to a gas chamber, not even your favorite scumbag at the cake shop.

And just what is "the homosexual agenda"? Expecting people to obey a settled law is on everybody's "agenda." Victims of discrimination have every right to fight back.That's why there is a CCRC in the first place.

It's people like you who make the Christian faith sound like a filthy joke. "Persecution" my ass.

So, you DO deny the holocaust then?

Never again scumbag.

You are one sick, sick pup. I will never deny that the Holocaust occurred and the toll it took on the Jewish people and on humanity as a whole. We have seen the shocking photos, little boys with their hands up, lines of naked women trying to hide their private parts, piles of skeletal dead bodies, and we have heard from the survivors who lost their entire families in this horror.

HOW DARE YOU fake Christians try to compare your silly "plight" with those who were taken to concentration camps, separated from their families, experimented on, made to work as slaves, stripped naked, starved, gassed.

Never again MEANS NEVER AGAIN, no group will ever be so victimized, by race, sex, religion, ethnicity, national origin, sexual orientation, or any other trait.

You are totally disgusting filth.

Christians were subject to brutal attacks by the liberal government as well , being dragged to the colosseum and fed to lions or worse by liberal non-Christian government. The genocide against Christianity is real, can I recommend the Golden Legend by Varagine as an authoritative source for what you libs did to us?

PROVE.! Our country is majority Christian, in our time. No one is being dragged into a coloseum. Where is such a colosseum in the U.S.?

Who is coming.for me as I sit in my living room?

False, as we ALL know.

The "Colorado Commission on Civil Rights" was formed SPECIFICALLY to persecute Christians who fail to bow to the homosexual agenda.

{
The Alliance Defending Freedom (ADF) is reporting that the transgender cake case against Christian baker Jack Phillips is being dropped.

ADF says it was nothing more than anti-religious “harassment” that came even though Phillips had just won his previous case at the US Supreme Court.

Members of the Colorado Civil Rights Commission (CCRC) who had come after Phillips have now been exposed by what ADF called “overwhelming evidence” of clear hostility toward religious freedom.

The US Supreme Court had already ruled in the previous case that was brought against Phillips by CCRC that governments and state officials cannot show religious hostility in their decisions. Now there’s new evidence that’s what CCRC was doing with their second legal attack against him.}
Colorado Civil Rights Commission called 'anti-religious,' case dropped against Christian baker - Metro Voice News

This is a group of radical homosexual activists who target and attack Christians who hold opposing views on the rise of gay cultural dominance.

These complaints were filed by a GOVERNMENT AGENCY that attacked the victim only to be rebuked by the United States Supreme Court. Then after that LOSS, they attacked the same victim a second time

So convinced they were of their absolute power that not even SCOTUS could constrain their predation on Christians.

Again, this GOVERNMENT AGENCY, stalking and attacking Christians ONLY attacks Christians. They don't attack Muslims, this is a specifically anti-Christian crusade

They DID break the law, then were overruled by SCOTUS, then violated the law AGAIN.

You can no more deny that the State of Colorado is hostile to and openly persecutes Christians than you can deny the holocaust.

Again you prove what a jackass you really are. The Colorado Civil Rights Commission existed long before it received a citizen complaint against the cake shop.

You are a fool if you believe the ADF on anything. It exists only to twist the law to defend bullies and their predations against innocent people.

Absent any evidence that any person filed a discrimination complaint against a Muslim-owned business with the commission that was ignored, and any evidence of that the commission has targeted the millions of Christians in Colorado for religious reasons, the only "leg" you have to stand on is your irrational prejudice against Muslims. You (and I) don't even know the religious beliefs of the commission members themselves.

Your sick attempt to compare the supposed "plight" of "Christians" in Colorado is vile and disgusting; one of the cheapest and sickest comments I've ever seen on USMB. Nobody is dragging anyone off to a gas chamber, not even your favorite scumbag at the cake shop.

And just what is "the homosexual agenda"? Expecting people to obey a settled law is on everybody's "agenda." Victims of discrimination have every right to fight back.That's why there is a CCRC in the first place.

It's people like you who make the Christian faith sound like a filthy joke. "Persecution" my ass.

Never again scumbag.

You are one sick, sick pup. I will never deny that the Holocaust occurred and the toll it took on the Jewish people and on humanity as a whole. We have seen the shocking photos, little boys with their hands up, lines of naked women trying to hide their private parts, piles of skeletal dead bodies, and we have heard from the survivors who lost their entire families in this horror.

HOW DARE YOU fake Christians try to compare your silly "plight" with those who were taken to concentration camps, separated from their families, experimented on, made to work as slaves, stripped naked, starved, gassed.

Never again MEANS NEVER AGAIN, no group will ever be so victimized, by race, sex, religion, ethnicity, national origin, sexual orientation, or any other trait.

Christians were subject to brutal attacks by the liberal government as well , being dragged to the colosseum and fed to lions or worse by liberal non-Christian government. The genocide against Christianity is real, can I recommend the Golden Legend by Varagine as an authoritative source for what you libs did to us?

PROVE.! Our country is majority Christian, in our time. No one is being dragged into a coloseum. Where is such a colosseum in the U.S.?

We have Christian county clerks being thrown in dungeons in Kentucky for their belief in marriage between a man and a woman. It hasn't reached the level it did in Rome, but its moving in that direction.

Yes, there is such a thing as "Christian terrorist supporters and Christian terrorists themselves. The folks that I mentioned, and those who were mentioned in the article I was trying to link to all advocated killing.

Have the republicans openly repudiated these terrorist advocates or not?

No Comrade Hysteria, there is bigotry from you Stalinists to justify first the use of government to persecute the Christians you hate, and later the final solution that you will inevitably propose for the Christian problem.

This isn't our first rodeo, we have seen this all before. You are no different than those in Berlin in 1928.

I know of ZERO terrorist acts in the last 30 years done in the name of Christianity. Terrorist acts in the name of Islam are daily - hourly. What some nut job says in Florida is condemned, but ultimately meaningless. What your Jihadist allies DO, slaughtering real people, that matters.

The laws ARE generic.

False, as we ALL know.

{

Civil law operates on complaints.

You have not come up with a single instance in which there has been a complaint about a Muslim that was ignored by state authorities, despite being asked several times, not
one.

You simply lie and deflect. and claim to be "set up 'activists'
", which is impossible if you aren't breaking the law. Is this what they teach in your cult? Go on being an ignorant fundie bimbo who obsesses abou5tt somebody else's religion. "Persecution," my ass!

Never again scumbag.

Never again means that you DON'T GET TO DO TO CHRISTIANS what your spiritual duplicates did to Jews.

Never again means we be AWARE of what people like you advocate and STOP you BEFORE you complete the holocaust you have planned to deal with "the Christian problem"

Oh, and BTW - Hitler slaughtered more Christians in the concentration camps than he did Jews - so your precedent is extremely close to what you democrats have planned. Besides, the democrats are a Jew hating party now anyway.

False, as we ALL know.

{

Never again scumbag.

No Hysteria, and in 1928 no Jew was DRAGGED anywhere in Berlin. Instead the foundation was laid of government harassment and persecution - just as you Stalinists are doing to Christians at this moment, just as YOU advocate for. On the current trajectory, you democrats won't start exterminating Christians for about 10 more years - IF you gain total power, as you desire.

The main weapon against you scum is awareness; turning the spotlight on what you are doing, beating down the lies of those like you who try to obfuscate what is happening.

No we aren't
Let me see, there's Afghanistan, Iraq, Libya, Syria and a number of African nations. Now we're talking about going into Venezuela.

So, yes we are!

So Afghanistan is unprovoked, moron commie fuck? :eek:

The Obama wars in Syria and Libya are unprovoked, well Obama entered them on behalf of ISIS and Al Qaeda. Obama honestly thought he could put his ISIS buddies in charge of Syria with little resistance, just as he did for Al Qaeda in Libya. He helped Al Qaeda overthrow Egypt as well, but that didn't work out in the long run.
I remember Obama rallying for Egypt to reinstate Morsi back into the presidency there. No denying it, and Egypt didn't fall for it. Good for them.

So Afghanistan is unprovoked, moron commie fuck? :eek:

The Obama wars in Syria and Libya are unprovoked, well Obama entered them on behalf of ISIS and Al Qaeda. Obama honestly thought he could put his ISIS buddies in charge of Syria with little resistance, just as he did for Al Qaeda in Libya. He helped Al Qaeda overthrow Egypt as well, but that didn't work out in the long run.
None of the countries I listed attacked us, although you are probably right about Obama.

Forum List

Back