GOP's anti-Muslim display linking Mrs Ilhan Omar to 9/11 rocks West Virginia capitol

What a bunch of bigoted crybabies.

Israel pumps millions into the pockets of our Congressmen to get favorable action & billions from the US government.
So you are anti-israel ??
I want them to quit bribing our lawmakers & decision makers to bend our country toward what they want. It makes no difference of Israel is populated by Jews, Muslims, Blacks, etc.

If Mexico did this, you'd be running through the streets .
Why apply such bullcrap to someone without proof of your assertion ? I like all people of different races, but I hate racist of different races.

the odds of a Bernie Sanders nomination, a Howard Schultz candidacy, and a Donald Trump victory increase every time Ilhan Omar opens her mouth

The laws ARE generic.

False, as we ALL know.

The "Colorado Commission on Civil Rights" was formed SPECIFICALLY to persecute Christians who fail to bow to the homosexual agenda.

{
The Alliance Defending Freedom (ADF) is reporting that the transgender cake case against Christian baker Jack Phillips is being dropped.

ADF says it was nothing more than anti-religious “harassment” that came even though Phillips had just won his previous case at the US Supreme Court.

Members of the Colorado Civil Rights Commission (CCRC) who had come after Phillips have now been exposed by what ADF called “overwhelming evidence” of clear hostility toward religious freedom.

The US Supreme Court had already ruled in the previous case that was brought against Phillips by CCRC that governments and state officials cannot show religious hostility in their decisions. Now there’s new evidence that’s what CCRC was doing with their second legal attack against him.}
Colorado Civil Rights Commission called 'anti-religious,' case dropped against Christian baker - Metro Voice News

This is a group of radical homosexual activists who target and attack Christians who hold opposing views on the rise of gay cultural dominance.

Civil law operates on complaints.

These complaints were filed by a GOVERNMENT AGENCY that attacked the victim only to be rebuked by the United States Supreme Court. Then after that LOSS, they attacked the same victim a second time

So convinced they were of their absolute power that not even SCOTUS could constrain their predation on Christians.

You have not come up with a single instance in which there has been a complaint about a Muslim that was ignored by state authorities, despite being asked several times, not
one.

Again, this GOVERNMENT AGENCY, stalking and attacking Christians ONLY attacks Christians. They don't attack Muslims, this is a specifically anti-Christian crusade

You simply lie and deflect. and claim to be "set up 'activists'
", which is impossible if you aren't breaking the law. Is this what they teach in your cult? Go on being an ignorant fundie bimbo who obsesses abou5tt somebody else's religion. "Persecution," my ass!

They DID break the law, then were overruled by SCOTUS, then violated the law AGAIN.

You can no more deny that the State of Colorado is hostile to and openly persecutes Christians than you can deny the holocaust.

DO you deny the holocaust? You're a democrat, so there is a good chance of it.

Again you prove what a jackass you really are. The Colorado Civil Rights Commission existed long before it received a citizen complaint against the cake shop.

You are a fool if you believe the ADF on anything. It exists only to twist the law to defend bullies and their predations against innocent people.

Absent any evidence that any person filed a discrimination complaint against a Muslim-owned business with the commission that was ignored, and any evidence of that the commission has targeted the millions of Christians in Colorado for religious reasons, the only "leg" you have to stand on is your irrational prejudice against Muslims. You (and I) don't even know the religious beliefs of the commission members themselves.

Your sick attempt to compare the supposed "plight" of "Christians" in Colorado is vile and disgusting; one of the cheapest and sickest comments I've ever seen on USMB. Nobody is dragging anyone off to a gas chamber, not even your favorite scumbag at the cake shop.

And just what is "the homosexual agenda"? Expecting people to obey a settled law is on everybody's "agenda." Victims of discrimination have every right to fight back.That's why there is a CCRC in the first place.

It's people like you who make the Christian faith sound like a filthy joke. "Persecution" my ass.

So, you DO deny the holocaust then?

Never again scumbag.

The laws ARE generic.

False, as we ALL know.

The "Colorado Commission on Civil Rights" was formed SPECIFICALLY to persecute Christians who fail to bow to the homosexual agenda.

{
The Alliance Defending Freedom (ADF) is reporting that the transgender cake case against Christian baker Jack Phillips is being dropped.

ADF says it was nothing more than anti-religious “harassment” that came even though Phillips had just won his previous case at the US Supreme Court.

Members of the Colorado Civil Rights Commission (CCRC) who had come after Phillips have now been exposed by what ADF called “overwhelming evidence” of clear hostility toward religious freedom.

The US Supreme Court had already ruled in the previous case that was brought against Phillips by CCRC that governments and state officials cannot show religious hostility in their decisions. Now there’s new evidence that’s what CCRC was doing with their second legal attack against him.}
Colorado Civil Rights Commission called 'anti-religious,' case dropped against Christian baker - Metro Voice News

This is a group of radical homosexual activists who target and attack Christians who hold opposing views on the rise of gay cultural dominance.

These complaints were filed by a GOVERNMENT AGENCY that attacked the victim only to be rebuked by the United States Supreme Court. Then after that LOSS, they attacked the same victim a second time

So convinced they were of their absolute power that not even SCOTUS could constrain their predation on Christians.

You have not come up with a single instance in which there has been a complaint about a Muslim that was ignored by state authorities, despite being asked several times, not
one.

Again, this GOVERNMENT AGENCY, stalking and attacking Christians ONLY attacks Christians. They don't attack Muslims, this is a specifically anti-Christian crusade

", which is impossible if you aren't breaking the law. Is this what they teach in your cult? Go on being an ignorant fundie bimbo who obsesses abou5tt somebody else's religion. "Persecution," my ass!

They DID break the law, then were overruled by SCOTUS, then violated the law AGAIN.

You can no more deny that the State of Colorado is hostile to and openly persecutes Christians than you can deny the holocaust.

Again you prove what a jackass you really are. The Colorado Civil Rights Commission long before it received a citizen complaint against the cake shop.

You are a fool if you believe the ADF on anything. It exists only to twist the law to defend bullies and their predations against innocent people.

Absent any evidence that any person filed a discrimination complaint against a Muslim-owned business with the commission that was ignored, and any evidence of that the commission has targeted the millions of Christians in Colorado for religious reasons, the only "leg" you have to stand on is your irrational prejudice against Muslims. You (and I) don't even know the religious beliefs of the commission members themselves.

Your sick attempt to compare the supposed "plight" of "Christians" in Colorado is vile and disgusting; one of the cheapest and sickest comments I've ever seen on USMB. Nobody is dragging anyone off to a gas chamber, not even your favorite scumbag at the cake shop.

And just what is "the homosexual agenda"? Expecting people to obey a settled law is on everybody's "agenda." Victims of discrimination have every right to fight back.That's why there is a CCRC in the first place.

It's people like you who make the Christian faith sound like a filthy joke. "Persecution" my ass.
How about you comment on the thread topic?

I did some research, she is consorting with KNOWN terrorist sponsors.

Imam Belal Alzuhiry, Yemeni-American motivational speaker
Sheikh Muhammad Alzahid – Munshid & Qari
Yousef Abdallah, IRUSA East Zone Manager

They funnel funds towards HAMAS.

Furthermore, she makes excuses for terrorism and actively lobbies to get their sentences reduced.

Your pals went started babbling abortion and "persecution" of Christians in the U.S. by at least page two.
The laws ARE generic.

False, as we ALL know.

{

one.

Again you prove what a jackass you really are. The Colorado Civil Rights Commission long before it received a citizen complaint against the cake shop.

Furthermore, she makes excuses for terrorism and actively lobbies to get their sentences reduced.

Your pals started babbling about abortion and the supposed "persecution" of Christians on this thread at least by page 2. I googled. The first guy you mentioned spoke out against terrorism at an interfaith prayer service in Florida after the massacre there. There is not too much about the other two.

Moreover, I'm leary of Islamist Watch, particularly in view of the fucked-up fake "christian" movement that wants to start WWIII because they think it will bring Jesus back and seems to want to usethe U.S. military to fight a religious war for them.

I also goggled "Christian killing gays" and came up with an opinion piece published in the Laconia Daily Sun discussing a "Freedom 2015" meeting in Orlando at which "pastor" Kevin Swanson and a Muslim imam, both of whom advocate killing LGBT folks, spoke. In the audience were huccabee, jindel, and cruz. It also names others in the "Christian" clergy who have openly endorsed killing LGBTs. I have been unsuccessful in picking up the link as I am not used to Android and i have become frustrated, but the piece is titled "Let's count Christian ministers who've advocated death for gays."

Have the Republicans disassociated themselves from these "Christian" terrorist supporters?

And don't start. I don't support any terrorism regardless of whom it's aimed at.

Fact;

This is Berlin 1928, Christians are the new Jews, you democrats are the Nazis.

There is no question what you have planned, only whether you'll be allowed to get away with it this time. THIS is why you evil fucks are so desperate to disarm America.

Any religious bigotry of any kind - against any one - is an attack on us all -when we stand together we can’t lose

More religious tolerance by the Republicans..
EVEN THOUGH I am not a repub, I can see their rational fear of having their heads cut off or being blown up while having lunch

the true religious bigotry and intolerence is by democrats towards christians

Dingbat:: a large portion of members of the Democratic Party are Christians. Your statement is ridiculous.
sorry but christians dont murder unborn babys,,,they are fake christians
But right wing Christians do arm school shooters. Because the rights of school shooters to own lots and lots of guns is so important.

You are dumber than the average two Tards put together....

The laws ARE generic.

False, as we ALL know.

{

one.

Your pals went started babbling abortion and "persecution" of Christians in the U.S. by at least page two.
The laws ARE generic.

False, as we ALL know.

{

one.

Your pals started babbling about abortion and the supposed "persecution" of Christians on this thread at least by page 2. I googled. The first guy you mentioned spoke out against terrorism at an interfaith prayer service in Florida after the massacre there. There is not too much about the other two.

Moreover, I'm leary of Islamist Watch, particularly in view of the fucked-up fake "christian" movement that wants to start WWIII because they think it will bring Jesus back and seems to want to usethe U.S. military to fight a religious war for them.

I also goggled "Christian killing gays" and came up with an opinion piece published in the Laconia Daily Sun discussing a "Freedom 2015" meeting in Orlando at which "pastor" Kevin Swanson and a Muslim imam, both of whom advocate killing LGBT folks, spoke. In the audience were huccabee, jindel, and cruz. It also names others in the "Christian" clergy who have openly endorsed killing LGBTs. I have been unsuccessful in picking up the link as I am not used to Android and i have become frustrated, but the piece is titled "Let's count Christian ministers who've advocated death for gays."

Have the Republicans disassociated themselves from these "Christian" terrorist supporters?

And don't start. I don't support any terrorism regardless of whom it's aimed at.

There is not such thing as "Christian" terrorist supporters, stop being hyperbolic.

And stop deflecting.

I agree with you about Islamic Watch, but the fact is that she has done all of these things. It matters not who reports them.

Attacking the source is a REALLY weak argument, check her schedule if you deny it.

This country has always been diverse.

It just hasn't been fair.

When Republicans say Democrats want to destroy America, they mean Democrats want to break the white monopoly.

Others see diverse ascension as fulfilling America's promise.

It's the GOP who are destroying the country by their unceasing need to turn over every dime to greedy billionaires. The GOP is already more then willing to help greedy billionaires loot the country. And they defend the looting by crying "They are just keeping more of their money".

Republicans insist they want to make the country strong. But you can't make it strong by squeezing out every drop and moving it to a wealthy few who are only special because they are wealthy.

The laws ARE generic.

False, as we ALL know.

{

one.

The laws ARE generic.

False, as we ALL know.

{

one.

There is not such thing as "Christian" terrorist supporters, stop being hyperbolic.

And stop deflecting.

I agree with you about Islamic Watch, but the fact is that she has done all of these things. It matters not who reports them.

Attacking the source is a REALLY weak argument, check her schedule if you deny it.

The laws ARE generic.

False, as we ALL know.

{

one.

The laws ARE generic.

False, as we ALL know.

{

one.

And stop deflecting.

Yes, there is such a thing as "Christian terrorist supporters and Christian terrorists themselves. The folks that I mentioned, and those who were mentioned in the article I was trying to link to all advocated killing.

Have the republicans openly repudiated these terrorist advocates or not?

This country has always been diverse.

It just hasn't been fair.

When Republicans say Democrats want to destroy America, they mean Democrats want to break the white monopoly.

Others see diverse ascension as fulfilling America's promise.

It's the GOP who are destroying the country by their unceasing need to turn over every dime to greedy billionaires. The GOP is already more then willing to help greedy billionaires loot the country. And they defend the looting by crying "They are just keeping more of their money".

Republicans insist they want to make the country strong. But you can't make it strong by squeezing out every drop and moving it to a wealthy few who are only special because they are wealthy.
You just can't help yourself can you ? So you admit that the Democrats who are brown or tan in color, want whitey power broken, and then put at the back of the bus.

That's what it's all about or comes down to in a nut shell, (fundemental transformation), but whitey mustn't have a clue about it even though it's so obvious in so much of the rehtoric here.

The laws ARE generic.

False, as we ALL know.

{

one.

Again you prove what a jackass you really are. The Colorado Civil Rights Commission existed long before it received a citizen complaint against the cake shop.

Never again scumbag.

You are one sick, sick pup. I will never deny that the Holocaust occurred and the toll it took on the Jewish people and on humanity as a whole. We have seen the shocking photos, little boys with their hands up, lines of naked women trying to hide their private parts, piles of skeletal dead bodies, and we have heard from the survivors who lost their entire families in this horror.

HOW DARE YOU fake Christians try to compare your silly "plight" with those who were taken to concentration camps, separated from their families, experimented on, made to work as slaves, stripped naked, starved, gassed.

Never again MEANS NEVER AGAIN, no group will ever be so victimized, by race, sex, religion, ethnicity, national origin, sexual orientation, or any other trait.

You are totally disgusting filth.

The laws ARE generic.

False, as we ALL know.

{

one.

Never again scumbag.

You are one sick, sick pup. I will never deny that the Holocaust occurred and the toll it took on the Jewish people and on humanity as a whole. We have seen the shocking photos, little boys with their hands up, lines of naked women trying to hide their private parts, piles of skeletal dead bodies, and we have heard from the survivors who lost their entire families in this horror.

HOW DARE YOU fake Christians try to compare your silly "plight" with those who were taken to concentration camps, separated from their families, experimented on, made to work as slaves, stripped naked, starved, gassed.

Never again MEANS NEVER AGAIN, no group will ever be so victimized, by race, sex, religion, ethnicity, national origin, sexual orientation, or any other trait.

You are totally disgusting filth.

Christians were subject to brutal attacks by the liberal government as well , being dragged to the colosseum and fed to lions or worse by liberal non-Christian government. The genocide against Christianity is real, can I recommend the Golden Legend by Varagine as an authoritative source for what you libs did to us?

No we aren't
Let me see, there's Afghanistan, Iraq, Libya, Syria and a number of African nations. Now we're talking about going into Venezuela.

So, yes we are!

So Afghanistan is unprovoked, moron commie fuck? :eek:

The Obama wars in Syria and Libya are unprovoked, well Obama entered them on behalf of ISIS and Al Qaeda. Obama honestly thought he could put his ISIS buddies in charge of Syria with little resistance, just as he did for Al Qaeda in Libya. He helped Al Qaeda overthrow Egypt as well, but that didn't work out in the long run.

Forum List

Back