GOP's anti-Muslim display linking Mrs Ilhan Omar to 9/11 rocks West Virginia capitol

More religious tolerance by the Republicans..
EVEN THOUGH I am not a repub, I can see their rational fear of having their heads cut off or being blown up while having lunch

the true religious bigotry and intolerence is by democrats towards christians

Last edited:
At some point it's got to be called like the people see it or have known it, and/or have experienced it. If a group is anti-American/anti-gentiles/anti-israel etc, then this nation must be honest about such a thing before it's to late.

Placing ones head in the sand about these things isn't going to work for the whole of American's that live in America today.

The idea that people can create groups that are anti-American or could create these no go zones (after what happened here in the 1800's during a civil war in which killed hundreds of thousands of Americans), just to stop this idea of separation between the people's, and between the states, is and should always be an unexceptable thing to allow it to change back now or to promote it within once again.... Otherwise to be promoted in some sort of strange agreeing way within any anti-American groups living here today that would want such a thing.

Anti-Americanism (if) on the rise again in America again, should be identified quickly, and then dealt with in a legal American justice system way quickly. It shouldn't be allowed to sit beneath the surface brewing and awaiting it's prey that is unaware. This goes for any group that is out to undermine the American's in a way that brings chaos and death to American's or to their American system created over 200 years ago.

Rep. Omar is said to have been born in Mogadishu, Somalia, and this is the alleged reason for her anti-americanism.

I think an investigation is certainly warranted. I don't think we need people who are anti-american in Congress

EVEN THOUGH I am not a repub, I can see their rational fear of having their heads cut off or being blown up while having lunch

Did they ask you if it was okay to cut off yer penis to show who you believed in?
I still have my penis,,,but thats a nice deflection

Dingbat:: a large portion of members of the Democratic Party are Christians. Your statement is ridiculous.

Dingbat:: a large portion of members of the Democratic Party are Christians. Your statement is ridiculous.
sorry but christians dont murder unborn babys,,,they are fake christians

There is a vast difference of opinion on this issue, among others. What do you think of garbage like graham, focus on the family, jeffress, dobson, et all.

There is a vast difference of opinion on this issue, among others. What do you think of garbage like graham, focus on the family, jeffress, dobson, et all.
I despise dem and repube equally,,,based on their records of course

but thats a nice deflection though

But right wing Christians do arm school shooters. Because the rights of school shooters to own lots and lots of guns is so important.

Forum List

Back