GOP: Women pregnant with Zika deformed fetus should not be allowed an Abortion.

I do care for the poor. Yes, the government does have to be involved, as evidenced by our empty food pantries. Charitable donations are not nearly enough to help the poor and they never have been.

Yes, I say you butt out of other people's lives.

So your argument is because people don't do with what they earned to the level you think they should, it's OK to take it from them? I bet you're stupid enough to believe that your support of higher taxes makes you compassionate and charitable.

The government does not have to be involved. If the food pantries are empty, it's because people like you aren't doing enough. That means you don't care enough to do more.

It's called taxes, dummy. Nope, the reason why food pantries are empty is because of rotten human beings like you.

The reason they're empty is because people like you don't do enough. If people like you that claimed you cared actually did to the level of your claims, those pantries would be full. It's your fault and the only thing you can come up with to make yourself feel better for being a slack ass is forcing someone else to pick up that slack.

The average worker (making $50,000 a year) pays approximately 35 dollars a year to help feed and clothe the needy through their taxpayer dollars. Boo hoo for you that you are upset about that 35 dollars. Be a man.

But he doesn't mind paying $870 a year in corporate welfare.

No such thing.

However, given a choice, I prefer it go to someone/something that actually does something from which I benefit rather than to someone/something that provides ZERO return.

So your argument is because people don't do with what they earned to the level you think they should, it's OK to take it from them? I bet you're stupid enough to believe that your support of higher taxes makes you compassionate and charitable.

The government does not have to be involved. If the food pantries are empty, it's because people like you aren't doing enough. That means you don't care enough to do more.

It's called taxes, dummy. Nope, the reason why food pantries are empty is because of rotten human beings like you.

The reason they're empty is because people like you don't do enough. If people like you that claimed you cared actually did to the level of your claims, those pantries would be full. It's your fault and the only thing you can come up with to make yourself feel better for being a slack ass is forcing someone else to pick up that slack.

The average worker (making $50,000 a year) pays approximately 35 dollars a year to help feed and clothe the needy through their taxpayer dollars. Boo hoo for you that you are upset about that 35 dollars. Be a man.

I am a man. I support my kids and don't demand someone else do it. That's what a man does.

You act as if the amount is relevant. I don't give a damn if it's a penny. If it's one penny being forced to go to someone that told me to butt out of her choice that caused her to need that one penny, it's one cent too much.

Look pal, I am NEVER going to agree with your awful conservative ideology. It is terrible and the United States would be a horrible place if any of your ideas were allowed to become reality. So we are NEVER going to agree on anything. Therefore, this conversation is useless and a waste of time, so see ya, wouldn't want to be ya!

What's wrong with providing for oneself, providing for one's children, and supporting one's family. Damn, that's horrible. The U.S. would be a much better place if all those freeloaders you would have get what I earned for doing nothing but being a freeloader would do what I do for myself, my children, and my family.

You won't ever agree that how I do things when it comes to the ONLY ones for which I'm responsible is the correct way. You think getting something for nothing is the way people should do it and supporting those types of things makes you a good person. Neither the recipients nor those that support it are good for anything.

Funny thing is pieces of shit like you that say you care for the poor are liars. If you did, you'd realize that the government doesn't have to be involved at all. The only thing that needs to happen is for liars like you to help them on your own. Since you won't, your claims of compassion are dismissed.

If you care so much for someone that doesn't have, why do you have to be told to help. Why don't you help on your own?

As for supporting helping someone that told you to butt out of a choice that demands you fund it when they can't, it makes you stupid. You're willing to stay out of what happens then are willing to let them play you like a fiddle. Idiot.

I do care for the poor. Yes, the government does have to be involved, as evidenced by our empty food pantries. Charitable donations are not nearly enough to help the poor and they never have been.

Yes, I say you butt out of other people's lives.

More bullshit. It's because of greedy people like you, Scrooge. I give what I can when I can.

If they're empty, you're not giving enough. Since you, not me, are claiming that something that should be done a certain way isn't being done that way, it's you, not me, that's at fault when it doesn't happen. It's not my place to be forced to offset something you think should occur. If you think it should happen and it's not, you're not doing enough.

Conservatives. They want to force women to go through unwanted pregnancies, have unwanted babies, and then want to starve these women and babies to death.

Basically, you all want to punish women for having sex, isn't that right?

Well guess what? Too bad. Women do NOT have to go through an unwanted pregnancy or have an unwanted child. You should be happy. Saves you a shit ton of $$ if the woman has an abortion, cheap skates.

I don't care how many men she wants to be with. However, when it comes to anything (birth control, abortions, social welfare) related to her choice, if she can't pay, she can do without. Everything involved at any of those levels are her choice and her responsibility. Her kids are not my responsibility. I didn't create them and didn't make the choice for her to have them. She did.

Chris says it's not the money of the one that earned it yet indicates it has to be taken from the earned to give to the non earner. She also goes on about how it's only x amount. Like most self proclaimed compassionate do nothings, she assumes it's about the amount.

It's about the wrong-wing notion of “charity”, by which she believes she can claim credit for being charitable by advocating that money be taken from someone else, and given to those that she thinks need it, rather than by willingly giving what is rightfully her own to give, in support of those she thinks in need of it.

Conservatives. They want to force women to go through unwanted pregnancies, have unwanted babies, and then want to starve these women and babies to death.

Well guess what? Too bad. Women do NOT have to go through an unwanted pregnancy or have an unwanted child. You should be happy. Saves you a shit ton of $$ if the woman has an abortion, cheap skates.

I don't care how many men she wants to be with. However, when it comes to anything (birth control, abortions, social welfare) related to her choice, if she can't pay, she can do without. Everything involved at any of those levels are her choice and her responsibility. Her kids are not my responsibility. I didn't create them and didn't make the choice for her to have them. She did.

The good of our country is everyone's responsibility.

Chris says it's not the money of the one that earned it yet indicates it has to be taken from the earned to give to the non earner. She also goes on about how it's only x amount. Like most self proclaimed compassionate do nothings, she assumes it's about the amount.

It's about the wrong-wing notion of “charity”, by which she believes she can claim credit for being charitable by advocating that money be taken from someone else, and given to those that she thinks need it, rather than by willingly giving what is rightfully her own to give, in support of those she thinks in need of it.

She needs to read the definition of "charity". The key word in the definition is VOLUNTARY. Charity and compassion come from the willingness of the giver not supporting a mandate by the taker.

She seems to think that because something she supports isn't up to a certain level, those that don't support that particular things are at fault for not doing enough but those that do have no responsibility for not doing enough for what THEY support. She says that she helps when she can and how she can. Sounds like another that can't do things herself to the level she thinks they need to be done then believes supporting others to do what she can't do makes her compassionate.

I am a man. I support my kids and don't demand someone else do it. That's what a man does.

You act as if the amount is relevant. I don't give a damn if it's a penny. If it's one penny being forced to go to someone that told me to butt out of her choice that caused her to need that one penny, it's one cent too much.

That's because your a cheap and rotten human being who only cares about himself.

No, it's because it's none of YOUR fucking who I help with what I earned.

If you cared so much, those of us you'd have forced to do it the way you want wouldn't be forced to do it. You and those like you would take care of it. Since you don't, YOU don't care.

Lol! Well, that's not the way it works now, is it? Keep on throwing a temper tantrum though. It's funny.

The good of our country is everyone's responsibility.

The only thing you're doing by forcing one group to fund the choices of another group, especially when that other group said butt out when the choices were being made, is enabling that other group to continue to make choices they can't afford.

You don't believe it's everyone's responsibility. If you did, you wouldn't expect those of us not making the choices to pay for those making them.

She needs to read the definition of "charity". The key word in the definition is VOLUNTARY. Charity and compassion come from the willingness of the giver not supporting a mandate by the taker.

She seems to think that because something she supports isn't up to a certain level, those that don't support that particular things are at fault for not doing enough but those that do have no responsibility for not doing enough for what THEY support. She says that she helps when she can and how she can. Sounds like another that can't do things herself to the level she thinks they need to be done then believes supporting others to do what she can't do makes her compassionate.

I already said charitable donations are not enough. You must be a complete moron if you think charitable donations would support people and keep them off the streets.

What about a teen girl who gets pregnant, gets kicked out by her "Christian" parents, and because of your stupid policies, she can't get an abortion, she can't get healthcare, she can't get daycare vouchers, she is now homeless with a child. You people are sick. There's no getting around that fact.

Republicans in Congress Urge Women With Zika to Accept Microcephaly, Not Abortion

microcephaly, a rare birth defect that causes stunted brain and head development, plus associated problems with hearing, seizures, motor functions, and cognition.

Marco Rubio: No abortions for Zika-infected women

SCHLITZIE THE PINHEAD

So if you knew you were going to have a pinhead, would you be happy about it?
What if the parents left it for the government to take care of. Would you be willing to have your taxes raised so the government can take care of pinheads?

Luckily no one cares what the radical rightwingnut theocrats say. After the last court decision they're nothing more than angry white male noise

You people are stupid morons who don't know what the real world is like. Go back to watching your Matlock and leave the important things to people who have experienced life. Thanks.

That's because your a cheap and rotten human being who only cares about himself.

No, it's because it's none of YOUR fucking who I help with what I earned.

If you cared so much, those of us you'd have forced to do it the way you want wouldn't be forced to do it. You and those like you would take care of it. Since you don't, YOU don't care.

Lol! Well, that's not the way it works now, is it? Keep on throwing a temper tantrum though. It's funny.

Thanks for admitting you don't care.

You people are stupid morons who don't know what the real world is like. Go back to watching your Matlock and leave the important things to people who have experienced life. Thanks.

I've experienced life. That's why I support myself, my children, and my family. That's what honorable people do. Honorable people don't make choices in life, tell someone to butt out of them, then demand those told to butt out pay when the one choosing can't do it themselves. They're leeches and worthless.

very misleading title. what's wrong with impartial journalism?

What we should do, is execute everyone in the media, and then get some people who are very, very good at explaining stuff to write the articles.
Journalism went the way of junk years ago.

I suppose conspiracy theorists would see it that way. Now please go watch some more faux news

I've experienced life. That's why I support myself, my children, and my family. That's what honorable people do. Honorable people don't make choices in life, tell someone to butt out of them, then demand those told to butt out pay when the one choosing can't do it themselves. They're leeches and worthless.

Obviously you haven't. If you had, then you would realize that people are not perfect, never will be. You are not honorable. You're a greedy jerk and nothing more. Now, I believe I already told you that talking about this is useless. You are out of touch with the realities of the world around you.

I already said charitable donations are not enough. You must be a complete moron if you think charitable donations would support people and keep them off the streets.

What about a teen girl who gets pregnant, gets kicked out by her "Christian" parents, and because of your stupid policies, she can't get an abortion, she can't get healthcare, she can't get daycare vouchers, she is now homeless with a child. You people are sick. There's no getting around that fact.

I've already said that if you don't think they are, you're not doing enough. By you saying they're not enough and supporting mandates to make up the difference you don't like, you're saying that if someone doesn't do with what they've earned, it's OK to take it and make them. If someone that you think deserves something but I don't can't get it, it's not my fault they don't. It's yours. YOU think they deserve it.

I have an easy solution for your scenario. Let the sperm donor that got her pregnant support her and her child. You don't have a problem demanding people like me that didn't get her pregnant do something you won't force the one that did to do. That it's not my kid and someone else's is the only fact that matters. If the sperm donor can't and the girl is a minor, force her parents to do it. She's their child not mine. Here's the hierarchy for who should pay: 1) The girls and the sperm donor; 2) HER parents or the sperm donor's parents if he's a minor; 3) All you bleeding hearts, and somewhere way, way, way down the line so far it doesn't matter, the rest of us.

I've already said that if you don't think they are, you're not doing enough. By you saying they're not enough and supporting mandates to make up the difference you don't like, you're saying that if someone doesn't do with what they've earned, it's OK to take it and make them. If someone that you think deserves something but I don't can't get it, it's not my fault they don't. It's yours. YOU think they deserve it.

I have an easy solution for your scenario. Let the sperm donor that got her pregnant support her and her child. You don't have a problem demanding people like me that didn't get her pregnant do something you won't force the one that did to do. That it's not my kid and someone else's is the only fact that matters. If the sperm donor can't and the girl is a minor, force her parents to do it. She's their child not mine. Here's the hierarchy for who should pay: 1) The girls and the sperm donor; 2) HER parents or the sperm donor's parents if he's a minor; 3) All you bleeding hearts, and somewhere way, way, way down the line so far it doesn't matter, the rest of us.

Look, that is not how things work in the real world all the time.

So, you never had sex until you were married and planned the birth of your children? You were probably just a dork that nobody wanted to have sex with. Lol.

Obviously you haven't. If you had, then you would realize that people are not perfect, never will be. You are not honorable. You're a greedy jerk and nothing more. Now, I believe I already told you that talking about this is useless. You are out of touch with the realities of the world around you.

I never said anyone was perfect. What I said is their imperfections aren't my responsibility and never will be.

I support myself, my children, my family, pay my bills, pay for my mistakes, and so on. Are you saying that's not honorable?

I can't be greedy. The only thing I'm asking is to keep what I earned. The greedy ones are those that make choices they tell others to butt out of then demand those being told to butt out pay when they can't. They're demanding something they didn't earn. I'm only wanting to keep what I did. Greedy never has been nor ever will be defined as someone not doing with what they earned in a manner you don't like.

Forum List

Back