GOP wins ballot harvesting case in Florida

Preacher

Gold Member
Jan 29, 2015
Georgia Mountains

Oh darn! Now the leftists can't "win" an election DAYS and WEEKS after he voting has ended by just happening to turn in votes THEY collected from folks. Good ruling judge!

Ballot harvesting and changing votes, is how Republicans cheated in North Carolina....

So I am happy ballot harvesting is banned!!!

Ballot harvesting and changing votes, is how Republicans cheated in North Carolina....

You mean its how demoncrats cheated in California.
I know nothing of California, but I do know as a FACT the Republican operative who did it, was caught and charged with a felony in North Carolina.

Yes, it's currently legal in California. That's why repubs magically got voted out of traditional Republican strongholds.

I know nothing of California, but I do know as a FACT the Republican operative who did it, was caught and charged with a felony in North Carolina.

Why am I not surprised.
Type in ballot harvesting and Google will finish your search for you.

Yes, it's currently legal in California. That's why repubs magically got voted out of traditional Republican strongholds.

The GOP is suing dems over it right now.

Not only fraudulent harvested votes but all Californians were advised to check their registration status as voter registration was changed without notice.

Wow, took a bit to research!!

Apparently, 27 states allow ballots to be picked up and turned in.... it's all legal and republicans and democrats agree to it....

Part of the suit was about making mailing in a ballot, thru the post office, free for the voter....the State would have to pay for it..... I personally think the federal post office should make election ballots free and not charge States....

And think the absentee ballots should be free when mailed.... And this measure of mailing a ballot free would allow all states to Eliminate ballot harvesting....

Right now, because an absentee ballot to vote is not free to mail, these 27 states allow volunteers to run around and collect ballots....which imo, opens the door for shenanigans to happen, like it did in that North Carolina fraud case.

Another option is maybe having BALLOT mail boxes on selected high traffic spots like the corner five and ten...7/11... or the local grocery stores....or Street corners....in front of schools.... A box for ballots only, no US Mail?

Apparently, 27 states allow ballots to be picked up and turned in.... it's all legal and republicans and democrats agree to it....

Part of the suit was about making mailing in a ballot, thru the post office, free for the voter....the State would have to pay for it..... I personally think the federal post office should make election ballots free and not charge States....

And think the absentee ballots should be free when mailed.... And this measure of mailing a ballot free would allow all states to Eliminate ballot harvesting....

Right now, because an absentee ballot to vote is not free to mail, these 27 states allow volunteers to run around and collect ballots....which imo, opens the door for shenanigans to happen, like it did in that North Carolina fraud case.

Another option is maybe having BALLOT mail boxes on selected high traffic spots like the corner five and ten...7/11... or the local grocery stores....or Street corners....in front of schools.... A box for ballots only, no US Mail?
Apparently they already do that...

Every election, the Democrats show up with truckloads of ballots that have been dropped off!!!

Every election, the Democrats show up with truckloads of ballots that have been dropped off!!!
It's legal in 27 states!!!!! And NO, it is not just Democrats that pick them up..... Republicans pick them up too.... And that's how the Republicans committed voter fraud in North Carolina.

It's legal in 27 states!!!!! And NO, it is not just Democrats that pick them up..... Republicans pick them up too.... And that's how the Republicans committed voter fraud in North Carolina.
So you're against it, right???

And can we also do away with all the people that clutter up the Democrats' car trunks by leaving their ballots there??? It seems that every time we have an election, those poor Democrats and up with a trunk full....

Forum List

Back