A Summary Of Woke Anti-Racism

PoliticalChic

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Oct 6, 2008
Brooklyn, NY
….Or how to mandate failure, unhappiness, and self-hate.

1.Anti-white racism is mainstream Democrat doctrine, as is anti-Jewish propaganda. Once upon a time such views would be kept private, on the down-low, due to the shock and approbation it would cause.

No longer.

Out in the open, part of the platform and agenda of the major political party, it presages the crossing of the Styx into Dante’s landscape.
Making poor personal choices has been raised to the level of ‘excellent advice’ by the Leftists, Democrats, Progressives, WokeFolks.

2. Everyone should be familiar wit O'Sullivan's First Law (a.k.a. O'Sullivan's Law), paraphrased by George Will as stating that any institution that is not libertarian and classically liberal will, over time, become collectivist and statist. All organizations that are not actually right-wing will over time become left-wing. I cite as supporting evidence the ACLU, the Ford Foundation, and the Episcopal Church. The reason is, of course, that people who staff such bodies tend to be the sort who don't like private profit, business, making money, the current organization of society, and, by extension, the Western world. http://old.nationalreview.com/flashback/flashback-jos062603.asp

3. Not only is the proof of that law on display in our times, but they’ve gone wayyyyyy over to the dark side. Read what the Smithsonian published.

'WHITENESS' AND THE NATIONAL MUSEUM OF AFRICAN AMERICAN HISTORY & CULTURE. The museum, located on Constitution Avenue in Washington, is the newest -- opened 2016 -- and one of the most successful in the Smithsonian system.

It has a lot of money -- $33 million in federal government funding in fiscal 2019. It receives tens of millions more from some of the biggest names in American business and philanthropy: the Lilly Endowment, the Oprah Winfrey Foundation, the Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation, American Express, Bank of America, 3M, Boeing, Michael Jordan, Kaiser Permanente, the Rockefeller Foundation, Target, UnitedHealth, Walmart, and many more.

the Museum also seeks to educate the public on "whiteness." Its website features a long section on "whiteness," including a video by Robin DiAngelo, author of the bestseller White Fragility. It also features a chart, "Aspects & Assumptions of Whiteness & White Culture in the United States.”
Byron York's Daily Memo: 'Whiteness' and the National Museum of African American History and Culture

4. The characteristics of ‘whiteness’ are those which lead to success, happiness, well-being…..yet the insane elites discuss them as pejoratives……and claim they are racist!

“The chart endeavors to list "the ways white people and their traditions,
attitudes and ways of life have been normalized over time and are now considered standard practices in the United States." Among those traditions, attitudes, and ways of life are: Individualism, hard work, objectivity, the nuclear family, a belief in progress, a written tradition, politeness, the justice system, respect for authority, delayed gratification and planning for the future, plus much more.”

I'm down wit all dat!!!!

They may have convinced me to become white!

"The chart endeavors to list "the ways white people and their traditions, attitudes and ways of life have been normalized over time and are now considered standard practices in the United States." Among those traditions, attitudes, and ways of life are: Individualism, hard work, objectivity, the nuclear family, a belief in progress, a written tradition, politeness, the justice system, respect for authority, delayed gratification and planning for the future, plus much more.

What to make of the list? Most of the attributes listed seem to be a recipe for success for anyone. Certainly millions of black Americans work hard every day, respect individual effort, plan for the future, are polite to others, and so on. It seems odd to attribute that to "whiteness," as opposed to, say, the everyday values of trying to lead a successful life. Yet according to the National Museum of African American History & Culture, "whiteness" it is."

The Democrat Party is running on anti-white racism....so, one must assume they abhor the characteristics of success....er, whiteness put out by the Smithsonian.

Can you imagine......the Leftists claiming that there is something wrong with the characteristics that denote success.

1595265761513.png

“The chart endeavors to list "the ways white people and their traditions, attitudes and ways of life have been normalized over time and are now considered standard practices in the United States." Among those traditions, attitudes, and ways of life are: Individualism, hard work, objectivity, the nuclear family, a belief in progress, a written tradition, politeness, the justice system, respect for authority, delayed gratification and planning for the future, plus much more.

I tweeted the museum's "whiteness" chart on Wednesday.
It got a lot of reaction. The most common was that the attributes the chart listed -- individualism, hard work, etc. -- are universal values that can help anyone lead a better and more fulfilling life. Many were surprised to see a prestigious, taxpayer- and business-funded institution like the National Museum of African American History & Culture label those attributes the product of "whiteness" -- effectively giving its imprimatur to business consultant-speak that many Americans find baffling and even offensive.” Byron York's Daily Memo: 'Whiteness' and the National Museum of African American History and Culture

Gee….I thought my folks were Korean…..turns out they must be white!

How am I gonna break this to them….and should it be in English or Korean????

“Smithsonian Goes Full Marxist: Nuclear Family, Science, Christianity All Part of Oppressive 'Whiteness'

Among other things, this graphic suggests that the nuclear family, science, capitalism, and the Judeo-Christian tradition are forms of oppressive “whiteness” that non-white people should reject as part of an oppressive system.

“Whiteness and the normalization of white racial identity throughout America’s history have created a culture where nonwhite persons are seen as inferior or abnormal,” the Smithsonian “whiteness” page reads. The “teaching tool” suggests that “whiteness” needs to be overthrown in order for non-white people to become liberated from an oppressive “white culture.”

“Whiteness (and its accepted normality) also exist as everyday microaggressions toward people of color,” the Smithsonian page argues. “Acts of microaggressions include verbal, nonverbal, and environmental slights, snubs or insults toward nonwhites. Whether intentional or not, these attitudes communicate hostile, derogatory, or harmful messages.” Smithsonian Goes Full Marxist: Nuclear Family, Science, Christianity All Part of Oppressive 'Whiteness'

“African American Museum site removes ‘whiteness’ chart after criticism from Trump Jr. and conservative media” https://www.washingtonpost.com/ente...f6e6f2-c831-11ea-8ffe-372be8d82298_story.html

Hey Lady (Chic?),
I can‘t speak to your whole rant here (let me just say “wow”), but I’m not sure you understand the poster from the Smithsonian that is vexing you so. Calling “White Culture” dominate need not be pejorative. It simply observing. And the traits it lists are acknowledged as celebrated traits from the areas of Europe that populated early North American settlements. What the poster is trying to show is that not all traits that are positive are from that tradition. For example, in many cultures it is seen as paramount for a father to provide financial comfort for his family even if that means being completely absent physically and emotionally. A little off for western culture but I don’t think any of us could deny how that act, regardless of whatever short comings we may see, is rooted in the desire to be “good”.
I think one of the hardest things we all have to deal with in the world are other people who have values and priorities that are not the same as ours. It is very easy to see diverse ways of being as on a scale of good or bad. However, in a nation like ours it is incumbent of all of us to not just tolerate culture and belief different from our but to also embrace it. This does not mean change one thing about how you see the world other than clearing some space for others to exist as well.
Acceptance of other perspectives need not lead to adoption of their beliefs.
Fight the good fight!

Hey Lady (Chic?),
I can‘t speak to your whole rant here (let me just say “wow”), but I’m not sure you understand the poster from the Smithsonian that is vexing you so. Calling “White Culture” dominate need not be pejorative. It simply observing. And the traits it lists are acknowledged as celebrated traits from the areas of Europe that populated early North American settlements. What the poster is trying to show is that not all traits that are positive are from that tradition. For example, in many cultures it is seen as paramount for a father to provide financial comfort for his family even if that means being completely absent physically and emotionally. A little off for western culture but I don’t think any of us could deny how that act, regardless of whatever short comings we may see, is rooted in the desire to be “good”.
I think one of the hardest things we all have to deal with in the world are other people who have values and priorities that are not the same as ours. It is very easy to see diverse ways of being as on a scale of good or bad. However, in a nation like ours it is incumbent of all of us to not just tolerate culture and belief different from our but to also embrace it. This does not mean change one thing about how you see the world other than clearing some space for others to exist as well.
Fight the good fight!

Of course it's meant to be a pejorative.....are you blind to what is going on????

Racism, transgenerational guilt, has become the coin of the realm in Democrat precincts..

And, no......I will not embrace assigning characteristics and virtue to skin color.

For context,....

Sen. Schumer Proposes $350 Billion COVID Aid Package, But Not for White People

It’s Not ‘Identity Politics,’ It’s Anti-White Politics

"With Thomas Perez As DNC Chairthing, Democrats Go Full Anti-White

… Mr. Perez is a dedicated Social Justice Warrior, a key enforcer of the Obama administration’s anti-white programswhen serving in key positions in the Justice Department and the Department of Labor across almost all of the eight Obama years."
With Thomas Perez As DNC Chairthing, Democrats Go Full Anti-White

“White men are now the Democratic Party's punching bag. That's a dangerous bet to make.” https://www.usatoday.com/story/opinion/nation-now/2018/10/28/white-male-bashing-trend-dangerous-saritha-prabhu-column/1778385002/

NYT Pulitzer Prize Winner: White Race ‘Barbaric’
Pulitzer Prize-winning New York Times writer Nikole Hannah-Jones once penned a polemical letter to her college newspaper denouncing the white race as "barbaric."
"The white race is the biggest murderer, rapist, pillager, and thief of the modern world," she wrote in a 1995 letter published in the Notre Dame Observer, according to a report by the Federalist. She added that white Europeans "committed genocide … in their greed and insatiable desire to destroy every non-white culture." NYT Pulitzer Prize Winner: White Race ‘Barbaric’

“NYC official promotes division on MLK Day, tells white people ‘go back to Iowa’ in fear-mongering speech

More and more, it seems Democrats are proving to be exactly who many conservatives always thought they were.

Offering a disturbingly divisive message Monday to mark the Martin Luther King Jr. national holiday, Brooklyn Borough President Eric Adams let newcomers know that they are not welcome in New York City, according to the New York Post.

White newcomers from the nation’s heartland, of course — as those coming illegally from south of the border continue to receive a warm embrace in the sanctuary city. NYC official promotes division on MLK Day, tells white people ‘go back to Iowa’ in fear-mongering speech

"The Lawless Anti-White Identity Politics of the Democratic Party Is on Full Display in Philly"

"Democrats Unify Around Shutting Down White People"

Hey Lady (Chic?),
Fight the good fight!

"... in a nation like ours it is incumbent of all of us to not just tolerate culture and belief different from our but to also embrace it. This does not mean change one thing about how you see the world other than clearing some space for others to exist as well. "

Let me be very clear:

There is no institutional racism, no white supremacy, and unless Democrats gain total control, there are no bars to anyone else who does not hurt others, to exist.

Open your eyes.

The Whiteness Chart is interesting.

I totally agree with the History section based on an education I received over half a century ago and so have no idea what they're teaching in schools these days.

The Family Section is way outdated. Seems to be based on 1950's and early 60's TV shows, although even Wally and the Beav shared a bedroom.

Rugged Individualism & Protestant Work Ethic in my view go hand-in-hand. I found their summation going overboard and failing to take note of our generosity and charitable spirit.

Emphasis on Scientific Method, spot on.

As for the mainstream Democrats anti-Jewish propaganda, it's nothing I keep up on and when the matter comes up I rely on the ADL website. The ADL may be full of crap but I'll leave that for you to say.

The Whiteness Chart is interesting.

I totally agree with the History section based on an education I received over half a century ago and so have no idea what they're teaching in schools these days.

The Family Section is way outdated. Seems to be based on 1950's and early 60's TV shows, although even Wally and the Beav shared a bedroom.

Rugged Individualism & Protestant Work Ethic in my view go hand-in-hand. I found their summation going overboard and failing to take note of our generosity and charitable spirit.

Emphasis on Scientific Method, spot on.

As for the mainstream Democrats anti-Jewish propaganda, it's nothing I keep up on and when the matter comes up I rely on the ADL website. The ADL may be full of crap but I'll leave that for you to say.

You may find this essay interesting:

Steven Malanga

Whatever Happened to the Work Ethic?

Whatever Happened to the Work Ethic?

"A free society had to be one in which people could pursue economic opportunity with only minimal interference from the state. To do so without producing anarchy required a self-discipline that was, to Max Weber, the core of the capitalist ethic. [There cannot be a] long-term revival of American economic opportunity without some renewal of what was once understood as the work ethic—not just hard work but also a set of accompanying virtues, whose crucial role in the development and sustaining of free markets too few now recall…required a self-discipline that was, to Max Weber, the core of the capitalist ethic. “The impulse to acquisition, pursuit of gain, of money, of the greatest possible amount of money, has in itself nothing to do with capitalism,” Weber wrote in The Protestant Ethic and the Spirit of Capitalism. “Unlimited greed for gain is not in the least identical with capitalism, and still less its spirit.” Instead, the essence of capitalism is “a rational tempering” of the impulse to accumulate wealth so as to keep a business (and ultimately the whole economy) sustainable and self-renewing, Weber wrote. It is “the pursuit of profit, and forever renewed profit, by means of continuous, rational …enterprise.”

Weber famously argued that the Protestant Reformation—with John Calvin’s and Martin Luther’s emphasis on individual responsibility, hard work, thrift, providence, honesty, and deferred gratification at its center—shaped the spirit of capitalism and helped it succeed. Calvinism and the sects that grew out of it, especially Puritanism and John Wesley’s Methodism in England, were religions chiefly of the middle and working classes, and the virtues they promoted led to a new kind of affluence and upward mobility, based not on land (which was largely owned by the aristocracy) but on productive enterprises.

The breakup of this 300-year-old consensus on the work ethic began with the cultural protests of the 1960s, which questioned and discarded many traditional American virtues. The roots of this breakup lay in what Daniel Bell described in The Cultural Contradictions of Capitalism as the rejection of traditional bourgeois qualities by late-nineteenth-century European artists and intellectuals who sought “to substitute for religion or morality an aesthetic justification of life.” By the 1960s, that modernist tendency had evolved into a credo of self-fulfillment in which “nothing is forbidden, all is to be explored,” Bell wrote. Out went the Protestant ethic’s prudence, thrift, temperance, self-discipline, and deferral of gratification. Weakened along with all these virtues that made up the American work ethic was Americans’ belief in the value of work itself. Along with “turning on” and “tuning in,” the sixties protesters also “dropped out.” As the editor of the 1973 American Work Ethic noted, “affluence, hedonism and radicalism” were turning many Americans away from work and the pursuit of career advancement…

Attitudes toward businessmen changed, too. While film and television had formerly offered a balanced portrait of work and employers, notes film critic Michael Medved in Hollywood vs. America, from the mid-1960s onward, movies and TV portrayed business executives almost exclusively as villains or buffoons…portrayals both reflected and strengthened the baby-boom generation’s attitudes. One 1969 Fortune poll, for instance, found that 92 percent of college students thought business executives were too profit-minded…in the mid-1960s, [many] abandoned the notion of rewarding traditional bourgeois virtues like completing an education or marrying…[instead] political correctness: in the new version, recycling trash and contributing to save an endangered species were virtuous actions…[and] tolerance and sensitivity, expanded like a gas to fill the vacuum where the Protestant ethic used to be."

Consider this in relation to the Democrat Party/Woke/BLM movement.

Hey Lady (Chic?),
Fight the good fight!

"... in a nation like ours it is incumbent of all of us to not just tolerate culture and belief different from our but to also embrace it. This does not mean change one thing about how you see the world other than clearing some space for others to exist as well. "

Let me be very clear:

There is no institutional racism, no white supremacy, and unless Democrats gain total control, there are no bars to anyone else who does not hurt others, to exist.

Open your eyes.
Your writing and thinking are a bit frenetic here, but I think I have a handle on where you’re are coming from. I do not doubt for a second that you see intentional moves to diversify the starting places of presuppositions as attacks and disruptions that are real and intentiona. And unfortunately the extreme left (like the extreme in any direction) demand orthodoxy and tend to perpetuate the same offenses against others they claim to be against.
This being said, by simply observing the construct of our collective set of values it is obvious that most come from a single culture (and there is nothing wrong with that). All that is being pointed out is that the people in authority make the rules and set the norms. It is that same group that creates the images and tropes that are valued,celebrated, feared, and despised. The only way to avoid this idea of multiculturalism in the US is if you subscribe to the idea that some races are superior, where others are inferior.
The real question is are we psychologically brave enough and spiritually secure enough in who we are and what we believe that variations on our beliefs are not seen as an existential threat. I agree that attempts at equity are clumsy and often misguided and that if I were not a member of the dominant culture, they would seem more immediately necessary.
Have you heard of “the Doll test” that was used by the Supreme Court in Brown vs the Board of Ed? An interesting google search awaits if your are interested.

Hey Lady (Chic?),
Fight the good fight!

Let me be very clear:

Open your eyes.
Your writing and thinking are a bit frenetic here, but I think I have a handle on where you’re are coming from. I do not doubt for a second that you see intentional moves to diversify the starting places of presuppositions as attacks and disruptions that are real and intentiona. And unfortunately the extreme left (like the extreme in any direction) demand orthodoxy and tend to perpetuate the same offenses against others they claim to be against.
This being said, by simply observing the construct of our collective set of values it is obvious that most come from a single culture (and there is nothing wrong with that). All that is being pointed out is that the people in authority make the rules and set the norms. It is that same group that creates the images and tropes that are valued,celebrated, feared, and despised. The only way to avoid this idea of multiculturalism in the US is if you subscribe to the idea that some races are superior, where others are inferior.
The real question is are we psychologically brave enough and spiritually secure enough in who we are and what we believe that variations on our beliefs are not seen as an existential threat. I agree that attempts at equity are clumsy and often misguided and that if I were not a member of the dominant culture, they would seem more immediately necessary.
Have you heard of “the Doll test” that was used by the Supreme Court in Brown vs the Board of Ed? An interesting google search awaits if your are interested.

1. "... unfortunately the extreme left (like the extreme in any direction)..."
There is only a Far Left in this nation.....there is no Far Right.

2. "... perpetuate the same offenses against others they claim to be against."

I just provided proof of anti-white racism.
Let's see you provide comparable 'offenses against others.'
Bet you can't.

3. "All that is being pointed out is that the people in authority make the rules and set the norms."
Seems you are providing excuses for Hitler, Stalin, ....and this:
The Democrat Party is now running on full-blown anti-white racism, socialism, infanticide, opposition to free speech, substituting illegal alien voters for the American citizenry, support for rioters, arsonists, murderers, and anarchists, and anti-Semitism… the knuckle-dragging, atavistic pagan party.

4."... The only way to avoid this idea of multiculturalism in the US is if you subscribe to the idea that some races are superior,..."
That's a misrepresentation.
It is the Left/Democrats/Progressives who are ascribing these traits to one race:
"The chart endeavors to list "the ways white people and their traditions, attitudes and ways of life have been normalized over time and are now considered standard practices in the United States." Among those traditions, attitudes, and ways of life are: Individualism, hard work, objectivity, the nuclear family, a belief in progress, a written tradition, politeness, the justice system, respect for authority, delayed gratification and planning for the future, plus much more."

Those are the character traits I was taught, and grew up with....and I'm not white.

Clearly, you've been sold a bill of goods, and you bought it like it was on sale.

Those are the traits of successful people.

5. "...that variations on our beliefs..."
How about you provide your 'variations' on these 'beliefs.'
"The chart endeavors to list "the ways white people and their traditions, attitudes and ways of life have been normalized over time and are now considered standard practices in the United States." Among those traditions, attitudes, and ways of life are: Individualism, hard work, objectivity, the nuclear family, a belief in progress, a written tradition, politeness, the justice system, respect for authority, delayed gratification and planning for the future, plus much more."

Bet you're simply talking through your hat.

6. "...if I were not a member of the dominant culture,..."
By 'culture,' you mean 'race.'
You should look up the difference.

Last edited:
Hey Lady (Chic?),
Fight the good fight!

Let me be very clear:

Open your eyes.

Let me explain the enormous flaw in your thinking.

One of the most damaging fables of Liberalism....one that you've bought like it was on sale, is the equivalence of all cultures.

The roots of postmodernism can be traced to the anthropologist Franz Boas, who, in an effort to study exotic cultures without prejudice, found it useful to take the position that no culture is superior to any other. Thus was born the idea of cultural relativity.

The idea spread like wildfire through the universities, catapulted by the radical impetus of the sixties, ready and willing to reject "the universality of Western norms and principles." Bawer, "The Victim's Revolution"

"Cultural relativism is the principle that an individual human's beliefs and activities should be understood by others in terms of that individual's own culture. This principle was established as axiomatic in anthropological research by Franz Boas in the first few decades of the 20th century and later popularized by his students. Boas first articulated the idea in 1887: "...civilization is not something absolute, but ... is relative, and ... our ideas and conceptions are true only so far as our civilization goes."[1] but did not actually coin the term "cultural relativism."
https://www.princeton.edu/~achaney/t...elativism.html

Some cultures are provably better than others.

There is no anti white racism. There are whites trying to correct a legacy of racism. If you make laws excluding everybody else for 190 years it should not be considered a great cultural accomplishment when the group that excluded others has most or all of the success. Only the most stupid among us make the claims being made by the OP.

Last edited:
There is no anti white racism. There are whites trying to correct a legacy of racism.

Sen. Schumer Proposes $350 Billion COVID Aid Package, But Not for White People

"With Thomas Perez As DNC Chairthing, Democrats Go Full Anti-White

… Mr. Perez is a dedicated Social Justice Warrior, a key enforcer of the Obama administration’s anti-white programswhen serving in key positions in the Justice Department and the Department of Labor across almost all of the eight Obama years."
With Thomas Perez As DNC Chairthing, Democrats Go Full Anti-White

“White men are now the Democratic Party's punching bag. That's a dangerous bet to make.” https://www.usatoday.com/story/opinion/nation-now/2018/10/28/white-male-bashing-trend-dangerous-saritha-prabhu-column/1778385002/

NYT Pulitzer Prize Winner:
White Race ‘Barbaric’ Pulitzer Prize-winning New York Times writer Nikole Hannah-Jones once penned a polemical letter to her college newspaper denouncing the white race as "barbaric."
"The white race is the biggest murderer, rapist, pillager, and thief of the modern world," she wrote in a 1995 letter published in the Notre Dame Observer, according to a report by the Federalist. She added that white Europeans "committed genocide … in their greed and insatiable desire to destroy every non-white culture." NYT Pulitzer Prize Winner: White Race ‘Barbaric’

“NYC official promotes division on MLK Day, tells white people ‘go back to Iowa’ in fear-mongering speech

More and more, it seems Democrats are proving to be exactly who many conservatives always thought they were.

Offering a disturbingly divisive message Monday to mark the Martin Luther King Jr. national holiday, Brooklyn Borough President Eric Adams let newcomers know that they are not welcome in New York City, according to the New York Post.

White newcomers from the nation’s heartland, of course — as those coming illegally from south of the border continue to receive a warm embrace in the sanctuary city. NYC official promotes division on MLK Day, tells white people ‘go back to Iowa’ in fear-mongering speech

"The Lawless Anti-White Identity Politics of the Democratic Party Is on Full Display in Philly"

"Democrats Unify Around Shutting Down White People"

This, the result of the work of Democrats and their apologists.

BLM rioters shout 'Beat up every white person!' and 'Black power!'

"Shoot the white folks!!"

“BLM Leader: We'll 'Burn' the System Down If U.S. Won't Give Us What We Want”
https://www.newsweek.com/blm-leader-well-burn-system-down-if-us-wont-give-us-what-we-want-1513422

“We are Trained Marxists,” says BLM Co-Founder Patrisse Cullors
“We are trained Marxists,” Black Lives Matter co-founder Patrisse Cullors said, during an interview with Real News Network, further adding to the parallels between her movement and the rise of Mao Zedong’s Marxist movement in China."

"We are Trained Marxists," says BLM Co-Founder Patrisse Cullors - Back to Jerusalem

“We are trained Marxists,” Black Lives Matter co-founder Patrisse Cullors said, during an interview with Real News Network, further adding to the parallels between her movement and the rise of Mao Zedong’s Marxist movement in China. Marxism is important for Christians to understand, because it...

backtojerusalem.com

Why is this in the politics section?

Because the political party you support is anti-White and anti-Semitic.

The Democrat Party is now running on full-blown anti-white racism, socialism, infanticide, opposition to free speech, substituting illegal alien voters for the American citizenry, support for rioters, arsonists, murderers, and anarchists, and anti-Semitism… the knuckle-dragging, atavistic pagan party.

Painful?

Excellent.

Forum List

Back