GOP to do what Obama refused to do - Go after Bush!

Not only were deficits in decline until the Democrats elected in 2006 to take over congress were seated in January 2007, but the workforce was expanding. Rising percent of employed civilians & lower unemployment was the trend until 2007 when Democrats destroyed the economy, jobs & budget.

wapoobamabudget1.jpg

fredgraph.png

The FY2007 budget was passed by the 2006 Congress, which had a repub majority. Every single republican voted for it.

It was the republicans who passed the budget that destroyed our economy

Yea, Democrats killed jobs in 2007 & the FY2008 Democrat budget blew a hole in the deficit passed by Democrats in 2007. The huge debt drove down the dollar causing oil to spike, killing the economy latter in 2008.

Last edited:
Not only were deficits in decline until the Democrats elected in 2006 to take over congress were seated in January 2007, but the workforce was expanding. Rising percent of employed civilians & lower unemployment was the trend until 2007 when Democrats destroyed the economy, jobs & budget.

wapoobamabudget1.jpg

fredgraph.png

The FY2007 budget was passed by the 2006 Congress, which had a repub majority. Every single republican voted for it.

Yea, Democrats killed jobs in 2007 & the Democrat budget blew a hole in the deficit in 2008. The huge debt drove down the dollar causing oil to spike, killing the economy latter in 2008.

Congress writes the budget? Is that what you are implying?

You know it's a pretty sleazy thing to keep saying, "All Republicans". I have never said that and a lying sack of shit, such as yourself, will never admit that. You ask me for links and yet, you will never, ever produce one where I said "all Republicans". But that's OK. It's what "your kind" does.

you have never said that?.....look at 95% of your own posts dipshit......when you say REPUBLICANS or Conservatives Dean without any word like SOME or MANY in front of them or THE FAR RIGHT ..... then you are saying ALL....and you never distinguish....its just throw the fucking tent up.....and your big thing is to quote the Christian Right or some fucking idiot like Vitter.....AND THROW THE FUCKING TENT UP.....and a lying sack of shit like you will never say....yea your right i do...ok i will attempt to not do that in the future....BECAUSE your a dishonest asshole...... and you have been told this by countless posters in here time and time again....and you did it again in the thread about Vitter.....now go ahead and deny what i just said you do.....

You know it's a pretty sleazy thing to keep saying, "All Republicans". I have never said that and a lying sack of shit, such as yourself, will never admit that. You ask me for links and yet, you will never, ever produce one where I said "all Republicans". But that's OK. It's what "your kind" does.

you have never said that?.....look at 95% of your own posts dipshit......when you say REPUBLICANS or Conservatives Dean without any word like SOME or MANY in front of them or THE FAR RIGHT ..... then you are saying ALL....and you never distinguish....its just throw the fucking tent up.....and your big thing is to quote the Christian Right or some fucking idiot like Vitter.....AND THROW THE FUCKING TENT UP.....and a lying sack of shit like you will never say....yea your right i do...ok i will attempt to not do that in the future....BECAUSE your a dishonest asshole...... and you have been told this by countless posters in here time and time again....and you did it again in the thread about Vitter.....now go ahead and deny what i just said you do.....

Of course he will continue to deny. Statists follow the Blame, Denial, Obfuscation, Minimization route. He acts if it is a shield from past words...no such luck unfortuantely for deany baby.

[...]

I think he has presidential aspirations. How willing would Republicans be to vote for someone who exposed Republicans? I suspect he may not have thought it all the way through.
Based on the quotes you've posted that is something to think about. Because if in fact he did go after BushCo and did get some convictions, and if the Republicans had nobody else to put up in 2012 but Sarah Palin, Issa would be a virtual sure thing. If he did that I would vote for him over Obama, because Obama's failure to go after Bush showed him to be a compromised puppet from the start.

However, Issa is a Republican. For him to make an aggressive move against the Bush dynasty would mean ostracism. Speaker Boner would almost certainly unseat him from his committee Chair. Considering that shaking the BushCo tree is likely to dislodge embarrassing acorns for some high-level Republicans, for Issa to go after Bush could be political suicide.

But it's also a way to make political history.

Again, something to think about.

And how many of "your kind" complain that average Muslims don't distance themselves from the more radical? Dipshit.

If the Republicans allow radicals to write their states Republican Party Platform and don't stop the radical shit, then THEY MUST AGREE WITH IT.

http://static.texastribune.org/media/documents/FINAL_2010_STATE_REPUBLICAN_PARTY_PLATFORM.pdf

Look at the Texas Republican Party Platform. Make gays criminal for being gay? Anyone who preforms a gay wedding commits a felony????

You can't cry and whine, "Don't include me with those radicals" if you vote those radicals into office and refuse to distance yourself from a radical agenda.

THAT'S JUST THE WAY IT IS. Why should I have to preface "Republicans" with "some" when I don't feel it's only "some"? But I didn't say "all". Would you feel better if I said, "Most"?

So "MAN UP" Mr. Whinebaby! Quitcherbellyachen.

Last edited by a moderator:
And how many of "your kind" complain that average Muslims don't distance themselves from the more radical? Dipshit.

If the Republicans allow radicals to write their states Republican Party Platform and don't stop the radical shit, then THEY MUST AGREE WITH IT.

http://static.texastribune.org/media/documents/FINAL_2010_STATE_REPUBLICAN_PARTY_PLATFORM.pdf

Look at the Texas Republican Party Platform. Make gays criminal for being gay? Anyone who preforms a gay wedding commits a felony????

You can't cry and whine, "Don't include me with those radicals" if you vote those radicals into office and refuse to distance yourself from a radical agenda.

THAT'S JUST THE WAY IT IS. Why should I have to preface "Republicans" with "some" when I don't feel it's only "some"? But I didn't say "all". Would you feel better if I said, "Most"?

and does your side stop the radicals that forge their policy?....how many Democrats have i heard in this forum say Reid and Pelosi dont represent them.....then why did they not stop them?...so i guess then no matter what some dipshit on the left says or does you must condone it then...right?......every radical leftist environmentalist that will set fire to a building or put a bomb under a police car, i guess i can safely assume you agree with their actions....right?.....because as we all know.....THAT'S JUST THE WAY IT IS......

Yea, Democrats killed jobs in 2007 & the Democrat budget blew a hole in the deficit in 2008. The huge debt drove down the dollar causing oil to spike, killing the economy latter in 2008.

Congress writes the budget? Is that what you are implying?

Duh! Have you ever heard of the CBO - Congressional Budget Office.

The Federal Budget is proposed by the President in the spring for the coming fiscal year, which starts October 1rst. The President proposes the budget but Congress packs it full of pork. Congress determines exactly where the money that it appropriates will go. This is written into the Constitution. All matters of money must originate in the House - being the body most representative of the largest number of Citizens. The President doesn’t spend any money unless Congress gives it to him.

As President Lincoln will explain, Congress Writes the Budget, Not the President.

and does your side stop the radicals that forge their policy?....how many Democrats have i heard in this forum say Reid and Pelosi dont represent them.....then why did they not stop them?...so i guess then no matter what some dipshit on the left says or does you must condone it then...right?......every radical leftist environmentalist that will set fire to a building or put a bomb under a police car, i guess i can safely assume you agree with their actions....right?.....because as we all know.....THAT'S JUST THE WAY IT IS......

Bombs under a police car? Fire to a building? What are you talking about? Oh wait, are you saying you support right wing, registered Republican Timothy McVeigh?

See, that happened years ago. Making gay marriage a "felony" is THIS year. Meaning "right now". See the difference?

Government doesn't work and Republicans will make sure of it.

I just love how Obama has left Bush and his cronies well alone (when they are responsible for the freaking mess the world is in now), and soon as they control the house, they start talking subpeonas....LOL...LOL..LOL

It is beyond pathetic....

At least Clinton had the balls to appoint a special prosecutor...unlike Bush...

When all is said and done, most Cons lack balls, are gutless and cowards....

Obama wanted to "heal the nation", which is why he refused to point fingers at the last administration.

I believe you have completely lost all touch with reality. Did you really just say that shit?

If we tried to compile a list of the times Obama has pointed fingers at the last Administration. We would be busy for months tracking them all down. As my good friend used to say to me Rdean. "Set the bong on the floor and step away son, your missin it!!"

Reality has left the Rdean station. Not sure when it shall return.

Obama wanted to "heal the nation", which is why he refused to point fingers at the last administration.

I believe you have completely lost all touch with reality. Did you really just say that shit?

If we tried to compile a list of the times Obama has pointed fingers at the last Administration. We would be busy for months tracking them all down. As my good friend used to say to me Rdean. "Set the bong on the floor and step away son, your missin it!!"

Reality has left the Rdean station. Not sure when it shall return.

deany has lost any creds he ever had. :cuckoo:

I just love how Obama has left Bush and his cronies well alone (when they are responsible for the freaking mess the world is in now), and soon as they control the house, they start talking subpeonas....LOL...LOL..LOL

It is beyond pathetic....

At least Clinton had the balls to appoint a special prosecutor...unlike Bush...

When all is said and done, most Cons lack balls, are gutless and cowards....

HumpyGrumpy the LYING Punk,

I couldn't fucking believe my eyes that even YOU, a TOTALLY committed Obamarrhoidal LIEbturd POS would come up with such an OTRAGEOUSLY FALSE IDIOCY as:

"I just love how Obama has left Bush and his cronies well alone ."

I suppose it's part of your schtick to be the LEAD LIAR for the Obamarhoidal LIEbturds but this one is a real doozie.

One could LITERALLY COMPILE A LIST OF THOUSANDS of times OBAMADINEJAD HIMSELF opened EVERY comment of his on the Economy in these past two years without blaming Bush. To a much lesser extent on Foreign Policy.

And, this figure ignores the fact that ALL his Obamarrhoidal LIUEbturd COngressman and Senators didn't utter a single comment about the Economy without mentioning Bush.....AT LEAST ONCE in each comment.

If The punk Humpy Grumpy wants the title Political Liar of the Year.....he's got it, hands down.

Bombs under a police car? Fire to a building? What are you talking about? Oh wait, are you saying you support right wing, registered Republican Timothy McVeigh?

See, that happened years ago. Making gay marriage a "felony" is THIS year. Meaning "right now". See the difference?

:dance:

If Obama brought up Bush, it was to defend himself against right wing lies.

Do right wingers really and truly believe that the last administration had absolutely nothing to do with the state of today's economy? Nothing at all?

:dance:

I'm guessing, but either you are proud of Timothy McVeigh or you believe that gay marriage should be a felony.

meanwhile your side bans happy meal toys......and wants Illegal immigration to flourish and i cant believe you would back giving them tax supported aid....thats pretty sad Dean..... giving illegals kids free tuition while charging kids born here full tuition....i cant believe you would support that Dean.....i cant believe you would want guns banned....thats an amendment you wanna eliminate Dean ....what do you guys wanna ban next?.....Apple Pie?....whats the matter with you people?....

meanwhile your side bans happy meal toys......and wants Illegal immigration to flourish and i cant believe you would back giving them tax supported aid....thats pretty sad Dean..... giving illegals kids free tuition while charging kids born here full tuition....i cant believe you would support that Dean.....i cant believe you would want guns banned....thats an amendment you wanna eliminate Dean ....what do you guys wanna ban next?.....Apple Pie?....whats the matter with you people?....

Thay're full blown Statists that have bought into Mommy Gubmint knows best and screw The Conestitution and the rule of Law. Their real mommies either didn't teach them manners very well or they are in full revolt.

Forum List

Back