GOP to do what Obama refused to do - Go after Bush!

Government doesn't work and Republicans will make sure of it.

meanwhile your side bans happy meal toys......and wants Illegal immigration to flourish and i cant believe you would back giving them tax supported aid....thats pretty sad Dean..... giving illegals kids free tuition while charging kids born here full tuition....i cant believe you would support that Dean.....i cant believe you would want guns banned....thats an amendment you wanna eliminate Dean ....what do you guys wanna ban next?.....Apple Pie?....whats the matter with you people?....

..... giving illegals kids free tuition while charging kids born here full tuition

I know you have a link for that.

.....i cant believe you would want guns banned

But I have a link on this just for your dumb ass:

So he has proposed nothing in the way of new federal restrictions on firearms. Even the "assault weapons" ban signed by President Bill Clinton — and allowed to expire in 2004 — has no visible place on Obama's agenda.

Not only that, he's approved changes that should gladden the hearts of gun-rights supporters, a group that includes me. He signed a law permitting guns to be taken into national parks. He signed another allowing guns as checked baggage on Amtrak. He acted to preserve an existing law limiting the use of government information on firearms it has traced.

Obama anti-gun?

No, anti-gun control - Chicago Tribune

52198075.jpg

I laugh at you HD. You're simply too dumb to be real. Right wingers accuse Obama of everything. They are simple racist fucks who hate him because he's black. They just make shit up instead of finding out the truth.

Last edited by a moderator:

meanwhile your side bans happy meal toys......and wants Illegal immigration to flourish and i cant believe you would back giving them tax supported aid....thats pretty sad Dean..... giving illegals kids free tuition while charging kids born here full tuition....i cant believe you would support that Dean.....i cant believe you would want guns banned....thats an amendment you wanna eliminate Dean ....what do you guys wanna ban next?.....Apple Pie?....whats the matter with you people?....

Thay're full blown Statists that have bought into Mommy Gubmint knows best and screw The Conestitution and the rule of Law. Their real mommies either didn't teach them manners very well or they are in full revolt.

And you lemming, are even dumber than HD.

bush* was the Big Spender who started unbalancing the budget as soon as he took office.
While the right wing accuses the Obama Administration of excessive spending it was the Bush Administration that transformed a projected surplus into the highest national debt in our history and embarked on a spending spree that in no way benefited this Nation or its people.

June 27, 2007 1:56 PM - ABC News:

The U.S. government has committed to spend a record-high $1.1 trillion with companies holding government contracts "plagued by waste, fraud, abuse or mismanagement," according to a new report by the House Oversight and Government Reform Committee.

Report: Wasteful Government Spending at All-Time High - The Blotter

Bush's wasteful spending, which includes the $9 billion in bricks of $100 bills that went unaccounted for in Iraq, seems intended to disempower the middle class by bankrupting it. It appears to be part of a long range plan on the part of Bush's "base," which is the emerging global corporatocracy.

bushtheking.jpg

No, the economy was fine until 2007.
If the economy appeared to be "fine," it's because Bush initiated a massive military adventure (the Iraq invasion) and issued an enormous tax cut but failed to include the expenditure and loss in the budgets he submitted. In other words, he deceived us.

Obama's budgets include those expenditures and losses. If Bush's tax cuts are allowed to expire (which I am not entirely confident about) the next published budget will reflect a substantial improvement, as will the next, and the next, and eventually the deficit will be tamed. Because those tax cuts for the super-rich are a major cause of the swollen deficit.

[...]

If we tried to compile a list of the times Obama has pointed fingers at the last Administration. We would be busy for months tracking them all down.

[...]
Keeping in mind that explaining the facts about a given issue is not the same as complaining about the issue, please post some specific examples of the finger-pointing you've mentioned.

..... giving illegals kids free tuition while charging kids born here full tuition

So he has proposed nothing in the way of new federal restrictions on firearms. Even the "assault weapons" ban signed by President Bill Clinton — and allowed to expire in 2004 — has no visible place on Obama's agenda.

Not only that, he's approved changes that should gladden the hearts of gun-rights supporters, a group that includes me. He signed a law permitting guns to be taken into national parks. He signed another allowing guns as checked baggage on Amtrak. He acted to preserve an existing law limiting the use of government information on firearms it has traced.

Obama anti-gun?

52198075.jpg

I laugh at you HD. You're simply too dumb to be real. Right wingers accuse Obama of everything. They are simple racist fucks who hate him because he's black. They just make shit up instead of finding out the truth.

no Dean there leftist out here who want this shit.....and since your a lefty.....you must be of the same mindset...ALL Democrats and Liberals think alike.....are you happy that your side banned Happy Meals in Frisco?.....are there not more important things to work on?.......we have people out here that want guns banned.....your side again.....will you go so far as to eliminate an amendment?....and yes Dean we have left wing Legislators out here that have proposed giving kids of Illegals free tuition while not giving American kids a even a break....how can you be for that Dean?..........real American of you Dean....i saw Brown say this on TV Dean...how can you be for this shit Dean....

Jerry Brown promises free college tuition for illegal immigrants - Riverside TEA Party | Examiner.com

and i dont care who wrote this artical.....i SEEN and HEARD Brown say this thing.....

Last edited:

Obama anti-gun?

52198075.jpg

no Dean there leftist out here who want this shit.....and since your a lefty.....you must be of the same mindset...ALL Democrats and Liberals think alike.....are you happy that your side banned Happy Meals in Frisco?.....are there not more important things to work on?.......we have people out here that want guns banned.....your side again.....will you go so far as to eliminate an amendment?....and yes Dean we have left wing Legislators out here that have proposed giving kids of Illegals free tuition while not giving American kids a even a break....how can you be for that Dean?..........real American of you Dean....i saw Brown say this on TV Dean...how can you be for this shit Dean....

Jerry Brown promises free college tuition for illegal immigrants - Riverside TEA Party | Examiner.com

and i dont care who wrote this artical.....i SEEN and HEARD Brown say this thing.....

You are such a hack, fuckwad.

From the Article: every kid into this school that can qualify

Check this out dumbass:

He was an illegal immigrant making a living picking tomatoes. Now Alfredo Quiñones-Hinojosa excels in a different field—as a top brain surgeon

Illegal Immigrant Turned Brain Surgeon: Hopping the Fence | Inspiration | Reader's Digest

How many American lives has this guy saved? Fuckers like HD are simply too fucking stupid to understand how rare talent is and how much we, as a country, need it.

If he came down with a serious illness, he would be crawling to this guy begging for help.

This is what your kind vote for, corporations over the American Middle Class. Because you're stupid. Just plain stupid.

What about your other lie? That Obama wants to take away your guns? Stupid. AND a liar. A deadly combination.

Last edited by a moderator:
Not only were deficits in decline until the Democrats elected in 2006 to take over congress were seated in January 2007, but the workforce was expanding. Rising percent of employed civilians & lower unemployment was the trend until 2007 when Democrats destroyed the economy, jobs & budget.

wapoobamabudget1.jpg

fredgraph.png

The FY2007 budget was passed by the 2006 Congress, which had a repub majority. Every single republican voted for it.

It was the republicans who passed the budget that destroyed our economy

Yea, Democrats killed jobs in 2007 & the FY2008 Democrat budget blew a hole in the deficit passed by Democrats in 2007. The huge debt drove down the dollar causing oil to spike, killing the economy latter in 2008.

The FY2007 budget was passed by the 2006 Congress, which had a repub majority. Every single republican voted for it.

It was the republicans who passed the budget that destroyed our economy

Even the Heritage Foundation agrees that it was bush*'s budget
Bush Deficit vs. Obama Deficit in Pictures | The Foundry: Conservative Policy News.

President Bush took office in January 2001, and therefore played a lead role in crafting the FY 2002-2008 budgets. Presidents Bush and Obama share responsibility for the FY 2009 budget deficit that overlaps their administrations, before President Obama assumes full budgetary responsibility beginning in FY 2010.

FY 2010 was Obama's budget, and it immediately began to reduce the record setting deficits bush* and the republicans passed.

[...]

I think he has presidential aspirations. How willing would Republicans be to vote for someone who exposed Republicans? I suspect he may not have thought it all the way through.
Based on the quotes you've posted that is something to think about. Because if in fact he did go after BushCo and did get some convictions, and if the Republicans had nobody else to put up in 2012 but Sarah Palin, Issa would be a virtual sure thing. If he did that I would vote for him over Obama, because Obama's failure to go after Bush showed him to be a compromised puppet from the start.

However, Issa is a Republican. For him to make an aggressive move against the Bush dynasty would mean ostracism. Speaker Boner would almost certainly unseat him from his committee Chair. Considering that shaking the BushCo tree is likely to dislodge embarrassing acorns for some high-level Republicans, for Issa to go after Bush could be political suicide.

But it's also a way to make political history.

Again, something to think about.

Issa isn't now or ever going to investigate the Bush administration. The whole OP is incorrect on many levels.

Yea, Democrats killed jobs in 2007 & the Democrat budget blew a hole in the deficit in 2008. The huge debt drove down the dollar causing oil to spike, killing the economy latter in 2008.

Congress writes the budget? Is that what you are implying?

Duh! Have you ever heard of the CBO - Congressional Budget Office.

The Federal Budget is proposed by the President in the spring for the coming fiscal year, which starts October 1rst. The President proposes the budget but Congress packs it full of pork. Congress determines exactly where the money that it appropriates will go. This is written into the Constitution. All matters of money must originate in the House - being the body most representative of the largest number of Citizens. The President doesn’t spend any money unless Congress gives it to him.

As President Lincoln will explain, Congress Writes the Budget, Not the President.

The budgets Congress passed have had lower spending and lower deficits than the budgets bush* proposed.

bush* was the Big Spender who started unbalancing the budget as soon as he took office.
While the right wing accuses the Obama Administration of excessive spending it was the Bush Administration that transformed a projected surplus into the highest national debt in our history and embarked on a spending spree that in no way benefited this Nation or its people.

June 27, 2007 1:56 PM - ABC News:

The U.S. government has committed to spend a record-high $1.1 trillion with companies holding government contracts "plagued by waste, fraud, abuse or mismanagement," according to a new report by the House Oversight and Government Reform Committee.

Report: Wasteful Government Spending at All-Time High - The Blotter

Bush's wasteful spending, which includes the $9 billion in bricks of $100 bills that went unaccounted for in Iraq, seems intended to disempower the middle class by bankrupting it. It appears to be part of a long range plan on the part of Bush's "base," which is the emerging global corporatocracy.

bushtheking.jpg

There are pictures of this money sitting on pallets wrapped in plastic. The governments has "shipping statements" and still the right wing calls it a lie.

They just refuse to believe that Republicans could be so inept. And for the life of me, I don't know why.

Republicans go on endlessly that government can't do anything right. They should know. When they are in charge, they prove it.

Iraq, Katrina, Bin Laden, the economy, moving jobs to China - oh wait, they did move jobs to China. OK, Republicans did that right.

Between 2001 and 2008, 2.4 million U.S. jobs

The China Job Drain | Alliance for American Manufacturing

[...]

I think he has presidential aspirations. How willing would Republicans be to vote for someone who exposed Republicans? I suspect he may not have thought it all the way through.
Based on the quotes you've posted that is something to think about. Because if in fact he did go after BushCo and did get some convictions, and if the Republicans had nobody else to put up in 2012 but Sarah Palin, Issa would be a virtual sure thing. If he did that I would vote for him over Obama, because Obama's failure to go after Bush showed him to be a compromised puppet from the start.

However, Issa is a Republican. For him to make an aggressive move against the Bush dynasty would mean ostracism. Speaker Boner would almost certainly unseat him from his committee Chair. Considering that shaking the BushCo tree is likely to dislodge embarrassing acorns for some high-level Republicans, for Issa to go after Bush could be political suicide.

But it's also a way to make political history.

Again, something to think about.

Issa isn't now or ever going to investigate the Bush administration. The whole OP is incorrect on many levels.

Issa won't purposely go out and investigate Bush, but will he really have a choice? Obama took office only 22 months ago. He was handed two mismanaged wars and a failing economy, the largest economy in the world and it was failing.

People are angry he hasn't done enough. What more could he have done? He saved millions of jobs in not only the auto industry, but all the related industries. Kept our banking system from going under, at a profit. Passed major legislation with an entire political party doing everything they can to make him fail.

And now, they want to "investigate him".

The only thing I can think of that doesn't lead back to Bush is Sestak saying that he was offered a job from the White House to quit a senate race. It's hilarious that Republicans, who are receiving tens of millions in "secret" money would go after Obama on this.

What if Obama never asked, but it came from an aid? What if Obama asked BEFORE the guy even ran for office, after all, he was an admiral. What if it's uncovered that Republicans do this ALL the time. Maybe in Alaska? Nevada? Delaware?

This is pretty lame. Not as lame as "blowjobs". I'm not sure the American public would stand for another "blowjob" scandal. The last one was too laughable.

Last edited:
He's not promising to go after Bush. He gave him a pass already. He said something like "Well yeah Bush spent alot of money..but he had 9/11 and he kept us safe". He also acknowledge that Cheney did the same thing with Pawlenty that Clinton did with Sestak, but, now it's more of a problem..because, um, it's NOW.

Issa is going after President Obama, exclusively. And my hope is that President Obama does the "executive priviledge" tap dance the Bush administration did when even the slightest inquiries were made into what he was up to. That will be freakin hilarious to see if Scalia rules against his own decisions.

Fool:

Watch the first link video starting at 5:58.

He clearly says that he wants to go after Mineral Management whose policies were put in place by Bush.

Then he goes on to say it was be "disingenuous" to blame this president who has only been president for 22 months when the problems all started under Bush.

Come on you bunch of fucking idiots. Watch the fucking video. The first link at the top.

You guys always complain you don't like my links. Well this interview is from ONE OF YOUR OWN. What the hell is wrong with you people?

Can't figure out if you're just one really stupid bastard or just so lefty that you're blinded to reality and can't even follow along and understand what Issa is saying in the video.

Regarding the first underline, it is 100% inaccurate that Issa "clearly says that he wants to go after Mineral Management." And ditto for "whose policies were put in place by Bush."

Here are Issa's exact words from the video about Mineral Management:

"Under President Bush the Mineral Management Service was dysfunctional. We pointed it out; we didn't get it fixed, and people of the gulf paid a high price for it." Nothing whatsoever about going after MMS or Bush being responsible for its policies. You made that up, which is a nice way of saying you lied in order to make it fit your agenda.

As for the second underline, here's what Issa said:

"But at the same time it would be disingenuous to assume that all problems in America began with President Obama 22 months ago. They didn't. Most of the problems we're fixing, ah, in fact he hasn't fixed, but most of them didn't begin just on his watch." Once again, nothing about Bush being responsible for anything.

Ever ponder why you have zero credibility in here? Hey, even I ask a dumb question now and then.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back