GOP Throws Fit, Threatens To End Deal Over Obama Remarks

The GOP will continue to hold America hostage with an ongoing series of CLIFFS during Obama's 2nd term. America's only hope is for Democrats to retake the House in 2014.

This is your pre-apology for epic failure.

I mean, continuing epic failure.

LOL

It's funny and pathetic that the only way he thinks the Dems can succeed is for opposing views to be entirely silenced or eliminated.

The failure here is clearly the ultra right. If nothing happens, the dems will take the House in 2014, then the ultra right will really get it where it likes: up the butt.

The GOP will continue to hold America hostage with an ongoing series of CLIFFS during Obama's 2nd term. America's only hope is for Democrats to retake the House in 2014.

This is your pre-apology for epic failure.

I mean, continuing epic failure.

LOL

It's funny and pathetic that the only way he thinks the Dems can succeed is for opposing views to be entirely silenced or eliminated.

It's a Stalinist thingy.

On a day? We've known this was coming for years and they wait until the last minute..

Fuck Repubs and their poor poor little hurt feelings.
. You have any idea what's at stake here? Or did you faint at the sight of Obama and forget?

Everyone knows what's at stake. Why did the House wait until the last minute to work on this? They were just trying to act like they were in charge. I'm fed up with them, they need to get to work.

Your Ossiah needs to keep his mouth shut. These comments were unnecessary and counterproductive.

Obama is a fucking douchebag. In a day when they need to work together, he runs his mouth. How did this fucknut get elected twice?

Oh and fuck off, Jose'.

Go eat a scoop of ice cream out of Elvis' asshole, fuckface

Just wanted to let ya know you are doing a wonderful job of defending your position.

Bravo!!! :eusa_clap:

Jose Alcaraz Correa Real Enrique Espinoza doesn't have enough intellect to carry on a real debate, that's why he has the need to post as he does. I'm told his family is real proud of him. :eusa_shhh:

they just cannot accept that the American voters told them to basically take their tired, old, worn out, Randian idea's & GTFO. :dunno:

President: remains Democrat
Senate: Democratic gains
House: GObP losses

they just don't "get it" :eusa_eh:

Voters kept the HoR Republican........

Do you get it?

I guess egos are more important than the country.

It seems Obama thought his was or he would have keep it under control instead of talking down to people the one thing he seems to excel at.

The American people are going to blame the GOP House far more than the president.

It seems Obama thought his was or he would have keep it under control instead of talking down to people the one thing he seems to excel at.

He's just frustrated that we don't all recognize how great and wonderful his ideas are.

RAMclr-013111-stateibd.jpg.cms

Go eat a scoop of ice cream out of Elvis' asshole, fuckface

Just wanted to let ya know you are doing a wonderful job of defending your position.

Bravo!!! :eusa_clap:

Jose Alcaraz Correa Real Enrique Espinoza doesn't have enough intellect to carry on a real debate, that's why he has the need to post as he does. I'm told his family is real proud of him. :eusa_shhh:

What does his "family" have to do with it? Did they really tell you that?

Doug Heye, a spokesman for House Majority Whip Eric Cantor (R-Va.), tweeted, “If Obama's goal was to harm the process and make going over the cliff more likely, he's succeeding.” Another Cantor spokesperson said, “So....I'm confused....does POTUS want a deal or not? Because all those jabs at Congress certainly sounded like a smack in the face to me.

Yes, like most republican he is confused.

It’s not up to the president to ‘make a deal,’ the right acts as if the ‘fiscal cliff’ is some kind of a game show.

It’s up to Congress to make the deal, the House in particular; the ‘cliff’ legislation is Congress’ creation, and Congress’ alone to deal with.

This is the lamest 'blame someone else comment' I have ever seen. I guess I will be seeing it a lot though. Wasn't the House's fault for not voting. No, that was some else's fault. Like Obama's. :eek:

they just cannot accept that the American voters told them to basically take their tired, old, worn out, Randian idea's & GTFO. :dunno:

President: remains Democrat
Senate: Democratic gains
House: GObP losses

they just don't "get it" :eusa_eh:

Voters kept the HoR Republican........

Do you get it?

GOP'ers got to re-gerrymander their districts in 2010, after the census, & STILL lost seats in 2012. Clearer now?

GOP Accomplishments:

1) Shut down the government.

2) Caused credit downgrade.

3) Took America over fiscal cliff.
Keep up the good work...

Trade you that for the Democrat accomplishment of $80 trillion in unfunded liabilities.

Unfunded Liabilities

What a beautiful turd.

http://www.escapethenewgreatdepress...ational-debt-and-hidden-unfunded-liabilities/

A foreign concept to you freeloaders, of course.

Doug Heye, a spokesman for House Majority Whip Eric Cantor (R-Va.), tweeted, “If Obama's goal was to harm the process and make going over the cliff more likely, he's succeeding.” Another Cantor spokesperson said, “So....I'm confused....does POTUS want a deal or not? Because all those jabs at Congress certainly sounded like a smack in the face to me.

Yes, like most republican he is confused.

It’s not up to the president to ‘make a deal,’ the right acts as if the ‘fiscal cliff’ is some kind of a game show.

It’s up to Congress to make the deal, the House in particular; the ‘cliff’ legislation is Congress’ creation, and Congress’ alone to deal with.

You are perhaps the biggest projecting moron on the website.

LOL

Forum List

Back