GOP Throws Fit, Threatens To End Deal Over Obama Remarks

Obama is a fucking douchebag. In a day when they need to work together, he runs his mouth. How did this fucknut get elected twice?

Oh and fuck off, Jose'.

Go eat a scoop of ice cream out of Elvis' asshole, fuckface

boner-obstruction-5.jpg

Poor things. They got their feelings hurt :(

I guess egos are more important than the country.

Obama Fiscal Cliff Remarks Spark Republican Threats To Blow Up Deal

With hours remaining to avert the so-called fiscal cliff, President Barack Obama said a deal is “within sight” and urged lawmakers to come together to avert automatic tax hikes and spending cuts that kick in on Tuesday.

But his midday press conference, with a group of middle-class Americans looking on, was not without a bit of bravado as well. Obama took multiple shots at Congress for its clumsiness in negotiations and insisted that he'd demand more tax hikes if the legislative body used the impending debt ceiling standoff to demand spending cuts.

In the process, the president irked several Republican aides, who suggested that the entire fiscal cliff deal had been complicated because of his tone and criticism.

Doug Heye, a spokesman for House Majority Whip Eric Cantor (R-Va.), tweeted, “If Obama's goal was to harm the process and make going over the cliff more likely, he's succeeding.” Another Cantor spokesperson said, “So....I'm confused....does POTUS want a deal or not? Because all those jabs at Congress certainly sounded like a smack in the face to me.

A source close to House Republican leadership went even further, telling HuffPost that the lower chamber was in revolt over Obama's remarks and that the deal could blow up because of them.

I am SO sick of their little tantrums. After causing our credit to be downgraded over their tantrums about the debt ceiling, they're now threatening to do it again.

Meanwhile, the rw's don't seem to care about the incredibly devastating failure on the part of Boehner. He blew it so bad, they had to send in, of all people, McConnell and the vice president to spank them into doing their job.

Nothing has changed. Even though there is nothing these anti-Americans can do to actually hurt the president, they will go right on sabotaging the America people. They will fight against jobs and against economic recovery. And the anti-American rw's support that.

Obama is a fucking douchebag. In a day when they need to work together, he runs his mouth like an asshole. How did this fucknut get elected twice?

Oh and fuck off, Jose'.

The stupid and the lazy outnumber the smart and productive. It's really that simple.

There it is again. Your "go to" line.

I don't know if you are lazy......but I know you are stupid. How do you fit into your own world view?

By the way, I'll be in O-town again Friday with some time for lunch. How about we break bread together. My treat. You choose the place.

With hours remaining to avert the so-called fiscal cliff, President Barack Obama said a deal is “within sight” and urged lawmakers to come together to avert automatic tax hikes and spending cuts that kick in on Tuesday.

But his midday press conference, with a group of middle-class Americans looking on, was not without a bit of bravado as well. Obama took multiple shots at Congress for its clumsiness in negotiations and insisted that he'd demand more tax hikes if the legislative body used the impending debt ceiling standoff to demand spending cuts.

In the process, the president irked several Republican aides, who suggested that the entire fiscal cliff deal had been complicated because of his tone and criticism.

Doug Heye, a spokesman for House Majority Whip Eric Cantor (R-Va.), tweeted, “If Obama's goal was to harm the process and make going over the cliff more likely, he's succeeding.” Another Cantor spokesperson said, “So....I'm confused....does POTUS want a deal or not? Because all those jabs at Congress certainly sounded like a smack in the face to me.

A source close to House Republican leadership went even further, telling HuffPost that the lower chamber was in revolt over Obama's remarks and that the deal could blow up because of them.

I am SO sick of their little tantrums. After causing our credit to be downgraded over their tantrums about the debt ceiling, they're now threatening to do it again.

Meanwhile, the rw's don't seem to care about the incredibly devastating failure on the part of Boehner. He blew it so bad, they had to send in, of all people, McConnell and the vice president to spank them into doing their job.

Nothing has changed. Even though there is nothing these anti-Americans can do to actually hurt the president, they will go right on sabotaging the America people. They will fight against jobs and against economic recovery. And the anti-American rw's support that.

You got that right.

Obama sucks as bad now as he sucked before, and regardless of any 'cliff' vote, the people who make this economy go will remain on the sidelines until the clear and present danger of the Obama regime is a distant memory.

Obama is a fucking douchebag. In a day when they need to work together, he runs his mouth. How did this fucknut get elected twice?

Oh and fuck off, Jose'.

Go eat a scoop of ice cream out of Elvis' asshole, fuckface

You're telling Elvis to eat a scoop of ice cream out of his own asshole?

Dense or stoned?

God, what a dope.

Go hook up with that other dope Bodecea.

Obama is a fucking douchebag. In a day when they need to work together, he runs his mouth like an asshole. How did this fucknut get elected twice?

Oh and fuck off, Jose'.

On a day? We've known this was coming for years and they wait until the last minute..

Fuck Repubs and their poor poor little hurt feelings.

It's been pretty obvious for the last 4+ years that the RWrs are delicate flowers.

Oh and fuck off, Jose'.

On a day? We've known this was coming for years and they wait until the last minute..

Fuck Repubs and their poor poor little hurt feelings.
. You have any idea what's at stake here? Or did you faint at the sight of Obama and forget?

Forum List

Back