GOP Throws Fit, Threatens To End Deal Over Obama Remarks

Oh and fuck off, Jose'.

Jose - young, gay, stupid, unemployed, never served his country.

Typical Obama supporter

Worrier -- old, reamed out asshole, employed as a Navy base streetwalker, served his country on his back in the rear of submarines and on his knees under his commander's desk.

It's unamerican for House members to stick to their values and those of the people who elected them?

Thanks for clearing that up.

Just another example of Maobamas leadership style, photo ops, sob stories and a never ending marketing campaign. The slime ball wouldn't know leadership if it squashed him like a bug.
574925_586978287994524_603903372_n.jpg

Poor things. They got their feelings hurt :(

I guess egos are more important than the country.

Obama Fiscal Cliff Remarks Spark Republican Threats To Blow Up Deal

With hours remaining to avert the so-called fiscal cliff, President Barack Obama said a deal is “within sight” and urged lawmakers to come together to avert automatic tax hikes and spending cuts that kick in on Tuesday.

But his midday press conference, with a group of middle-class Americans looking on, was not without a bit of bravado as well. Obama took multiple shots at Congress for its clumsiness in negotiations and insisted that he'd demand more tax hikes if the legislative body used the impending debt ceiling standoff to demand spending cuts.

In the process, the president irked several Republican aides, who suggested that the entire fiscal cliff deal had been complicated because of his tone and criticism.

Doug Heye, a spokesman for House Majority Whip Eric Cantor (R-Va.), tweeted, “If Obama's goal was to harm the process and make going over the cliff more likely, he's succeeding.” Another Cantor spokesperson said, “So....I'm confused....does POTUS want a deal or not? Because all those jabs at Congress certainly sounded like a smack in the face to me.

A source close to House Republican leadership went even further, telling HuffPost that the lower chamber was in revolt over Obama's remarks and that the deal could blow up because of them.

"In the process, the president irked several Republican aides, who suggested that the entire fiscal cliff deal had been complicated because of his tone and criticism."
Maybe he was happy because he thought they really had a deal. Maybe he was happy for all the American who could wake up in the morning and know that the cliff was avoided. Maybe he was just happy to relax and enjoy his New Year.

The republicans where upset by his 'tone of voice'? Well that good enough reason for me to fuck the country.

Obama was indeed wrong to be so happy. BECAUSE IT DIDN"T HAPPEN!!! :mad:

The problem was there was too much light shining for the republicans to work. They prefer to work in the dark. Maybe if people would quit watching the could get back to business as usual.

GOP Accomplishments:

1) Shut down the government.

2) Caused credit downgrade.

3) Took America over fiscal cliff.
Keep up the good work...

The GOP will continue to hold America hostage with an ongoing series of CLIFFS during Obama's 2nd term. America's only hope is for Democrats to retake the House in 2014.

Obama is a fucking douchebag. In a day when they need to work together, he runs his mouth like an asshole. How did this fucknut get elected twice?

Oh and fuck off, Jose'.

On a day? We've known this was coming for years and they wait until the last minute..

Fuck Repubs and their poor poor little hurt feelings.
. You have any idea what's at stake here? Or did you faint at the sight of Obama and forget?

Everyone knows what's at stake. Why did the House wait until the last minute to work on this? They were just trying to act like they were in charge. I'm fed up with them, they need to get to work.

The damn pubpots have been the Do Nothings. For four years, they have obstructed and filibustered against jobs and the economy and now, when they get called on it, the damn pub/pots threaten to screw the country even worse.

And, I'll bet they will obstruct the debt ceiling and cause another credit downgrade.

BETCHA

They will go right on doing every thing they can to harm the country.

The GOP will continue to hold America hostage with an ongoing series of CLIFFS during Obama's 2nd term. America's only hope is for Democrats to retake the House in 2014.

they just cannot accept that the American voters told them to basically take their tired, old, worn out, Randian idea's & GTFO. :dunno:

President: remains Democrat
Senate: Democratic gains
House: GObP losses

they just don't "get it" :eusa_eh:

The damn pubpots have been the Do Nothings. For four years, they have obstructed and filibustered against jobs and the economy and now, when they get called on it, the damn pub/pots threaten to screw the country even worse.

And, I'll bet they will obstruct the debt ceiling and cause another credit downgrade.

BETCHA

They will go right on doing every thing they can to harm the country.

Nice hissy fit.

LOL

Forum List

Back