GOP Throws Fit, Threatens To End Deal Over Obama Remarks

J.E.D

Gold Member
Jul 28, 2011
Poor things. They got their feelings hurt :(

I guess egos are more important than the country.

Obama Fiscal Cliff Remarks Spark Republican Threats To Blow Up Deal

With hours remaining to avert the so-called fiscal cliff, President Barack Obama said a deal is “within sight” and urged lawmakers to come together to avert automatic tax hikes and spending cuts that kick in on Tuesday.

But his midday press conference, with a group of middle-class Americans looking on, was not without a bit of bravado as well. Obama took multiple shots at Congress for its clumsiness in negotiations and insisted that he'd demand more tax hikes if the legislative body used the impending debt ceiling standoff to demand spending cuts.

In the process, the president irked several Republican aides, who suggested that the entire fiscal cliff deal had been complicated because of his tone and criticism.

Doug Heye, a spokesman for House Majority Whip Eric Cantor (R-Va.), tweeted, “If Obama's goal was to harm the process and make going over the cliff more likely, he's succeeding.” Another Cantor spokesperson said, “So....I'm confused....does POTUS want a deal or not? Because all those jabs at Congress certainly sounded like a smack in the face to me.

A source close to House Republican leadership went even further, telling HuffPost that the lower chamber was in revolt over Obama's remarks and that the deal could blow up because of them.

• Banned
Thanks for your two cents, skank. Now get back out to the street corner and earn another two cents.

Just another example of Maobamas leadership style, photo ops, sob stories and a never ending marketing campaign. The slime ball wouldn't know leadership if it squashed him like a bug.

Obama is such a rube.

LOL

What a fucking tool

boehner_lampshade.jpg

Obama Fiscal Cliff Remarks Spark Republican Threats To Blow Up Deal

With hours remaining to avert the so-called fiscal cliff, President Barack Obama said a deal is “within sight” and urged lawmakers to come together to avert automatic tax hikes and spending cuts that kick in on Tuesday.

But his midday press conference, with a group of middle-class Americans looking on, was not without a bit of bravado as well. Obama took multiple shots at Congress for its clumsiness in negotiations and insisted that he'd demand more tax hikes if the legislative body used the impending debt ceiling standoff to demand spending cuts.

In the process, the president irked several Republican aides, who suggested that the entire fiscal cliff deal had been complicated because of his tone and criticism.

Doug Heye, a spokesman for House Majority Whip Eric Cantor (R-Va.), tweeted, “If Obama's goal was to harm the process and make going over the cliff more likely, he's succeeding.” Another Cantor spokesperson said, “So....I'm confused....does POTUS want a deal or not? Because all those jabs at Congress certainly sounded like a smack in the face to me.

A source close to House Republican leadership went even further, telling HuffPost that the lower chamber was in revolt over Obama's remarks and that the deal could blow up because of them.

Hey Jose, how you doing?

Obama is a pompous ass.. I cant stand him!! He spikes the football even before the deal is signed. What an asswipe

What the fuck do you know about this country besides failing to serve, smoking dope in Mommy's basement and burning our flag

Eat a bag of dicks Commie.

No, faggot, I won't fuck you, so please stop spamming my inbox with grainy self-shots of what I assume is your penis -- all I see is a bush and a nub :dunno:

Forum List

Back