GOP rep joins Marjorie Taylor Greene in push to oust Speaker Johnson

I think that both wars are critically important for America's future. The link I posted suggests the reason why the Israel war has become critically important. I don't think that the appearances of the hyper-sonic missiles got through!

RT.com has high stakes on suggesting that and so it can't go unchallenged.
I do not pay the slightest attention to RT, Russia Today. I realize you have to, there at the farm, but most, do not.

Independents may, in fact, be the largest single voting block in the United States, as most people realize both the main parties are simply FUBAR (Fucked Up Beyond All Recovery), but we have nothing to do with what those parties choose or care if either of those two political parties remain on their present course or not. That party is terminally screwed. Many Republicans or former Republicans realize this, and became Independent. I am not sure the Democrats realize how screwed some of their actual positions are, when considered by normal Americans.
Rush use to say there are no such thing as true independents... just folks who don't want to say openly which side they are on... and I tend to agree...

Rush use to say there are no such thing as true independents... just folks who don't want to say openly which side they are on... and I tend to agree...
Then I'll make it brief on what RT.com is suggesting. The Russian made hyper-sonic missiles got through to destroy some military targets.

Then I'll make it brief on what RT.com is suggesting. The Russian made hyper-sonic missiles got through to destroy some military targets.
Okay you lost me... what does that have to do with what I said?...

They should have a nail keg of hickory maddox handles at the end of every isle in Congress.....Since they can insider trade then no assault charges should be able to be placed inside Congress when they are in session. ;)

As the GOP shills for the 77 year old that lost the house, the senate, and the white house.

The dems dig up fossils. The GOP digs up hazardous waste that shouldn't see the light of day again.
:cuckoo: isn't it a little early for the bong?...

As the GOP shills for the 77 year old that lost the house, the senate, and the white house.

The dems dig up fossils. The GOP digs up hazardous waste that shouldn't see the light of day again.

Trump is too old as well, but he's not as bad as Biden and Pelosi. The official drink today of your party is 'Geritol'.

Trump is too old as well, but he's not as bad as Biden and Pelosi.
I can't account for this level of cultism and irrationality.

Nobody is worse than the pussy grabbing sexual predator serial felon charity thief top secret document thief foreign leader extorting foreign emoluments sponge insurrectionist.

By the way, those are documented facts, so spare me the fantasy whataboutism.

Okay you lost me... what does that have to do with what I said?...
I was addressing White and the conversation with him has been blocked due to his lack of interest in seeing the link I posted from RT.com.

If you desire a discussion, help yourself. If you only want to spam, we're finished.

They should have a nail keg of hickory maddox handles at the end of every isle in Congress.....Since they can insider trade then no assault charges should be able to be placed inside Congress when they are in session. ;)

Clint is all about imagining violence in the movies, with a love scene in between and then ending with more violence.

None of it is worthy of causing an erection.

I was addressing White and the conversation with him has been blocked due to his lack of interest in seeing the link I posted from RT.com.

If you desire a discussion, help yourself. If you only want to spam, we're finished.
What does that have to do with me?... and how am I spamming?... are you sure you got the right guy?... I wasn't even talking to you...

Greene is just grandstanding in her bid to be Trumps VP choice

Republican drama when selecting him

Republican drama in getting rid of him

Its a good thing to not be a republican
Baloney. Trump is behind Mike Johnson 100% and therefore 100% opposite MTG on this issue.

Baloney. Trump is behind Mike Johnson 100% and therefore 100% opposite MTG on this issue.
Trump is never 100% against Margorie or any other Republican, until they challenge him. That's the secret of success.

Forum List

Back