GOP Rep. Jim Jordan: I think we have proof FBI worked against republican party during election

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
BOOM! GOP Rep. Jim Jordan: I Think We Have Proof FBI Worked Against Republican Party During Election (Video)
Rep. Jim Jordan (R-OH) dropped this bomb on Lou Dobbs on Wednesday.
This was after Deputy Attorney General Rod Rosenstein’s testimony today before the House Judiciary Committee.

Jordan joined Lou Dobbs after grilling Rosenstein earlier in the day.

Rep. Jim Jordan: Listen you can’t make this stuff up. It gets worse each and every day…
---------------------------------------------------------------------

Well there you have it ,but we all know that the left can't accept facts or proof they deny everything and anything you put in front of them no matter whose telling them.

It must be from the mouth of Obama/ Clinton or some other leftist gov. prick before it is their truth lol.

BOOM! GOP Rep. Jim Jordan: I Think We Have Proof FBI Worked Against Republican Party During Election (Video)
This was after Deputy Attorney General Rod Rosenstein’s testimony today before the House Judiciary Committee.

Rep. Jim Jordan: Listen you can’t make this stuff up. It gets worse each and every day…

Well there you have it ,but we all know that the left can't accept facts or proof they deny everything and anything you put in front of them no matter whose telling them.

It must be from the mouth of Obama/ Clinton or some other leftist gov. prick before it is their truth lol.
Jim Jordan is an idiot, I know him personally. I am not saying the fbi may have it's issues but the source here sucks. He is not a rising republican star!!!!!!

I just listened to the clip of Trey Gowdy just nailing the FBI and their bullshit political meeting on how they were going to protect themselves and others if Trump won. I love it. The heat is on baby.

• Banned

Jim Jordan is an idiot, I know him personally. I am not saying the fbi may have it's issues but the source here sucks. He is not a rising republican star!!!!!!

upload_2017-12-14_13-17-21.png

Court Filing Confirms Fusion GPS Hired DOJ Official's CIA Wife To Dig Up Dirt On Trump

And why would Fusion GPS hire Nellie Ohr? Aside from the obvious connection to her DOJ husband who was in a position to provide Fusion GPS with information on Trump gathered by US intelligence agencies, Nellie Ohr also represented the CIA's "Open Source Works" group in a 2010 "expert working group report on international organized crime" along with Bruce Ohr and Glenn Simpson.

upload_2017-12-14_13-19-34.png

We have the coup team now it's time to put them under oath...Treasonous little fucks that they are...

Obama weaponized the IRS the EPA and obviously the FBI too...don't forget where the orders came from for these bastards...The oval office...I'm sure he corrupted the CIA and homeland security as well....when does a brave reporter stand up and pepper Obama with some of these unanswered questions? ANYONE?

He thinks? How about he provide it then.

Forum List

Back