GOP opposes early voting because it will boost uneducated black turnout

kidrocks

Gold Member
Jan 23, 2012
We all know that that's the same view (democratic black plantation mentality) most conservatives hold here on this forum because they've pounded that same message over and over again. The view that blacks that vote Democrat are uneducated, plantation slaves. And now we have another prominent official GOPer politician espousing and broadcasting that same view for the world to hear. Thank you Rep. Fran Millar.

GOPer opposes early voting because it will boost black turnout MSNBC

A Republican lawmaker in Georgia has sparked outrage by suggesting he opposes new Sunday voting hours because they’ll primarily benefit African-Americans—then explaining that he simply “would prefer more educated voters.”

I oppose this thread because it calls African-Americans uneducated.

Post negged for racism and bigotry.

Worst post read today!
Loser!

We all know that that's the same view (democratic black plantation mentality) most conservatives hold here on this forum because they've pounded that same message over and over again. The view that blacks that vote Democrat are uneducated, plantation slaves. And now we have another prominent official GOPer politician espousing and broadcasting that same view for the world to hear. Thank you Rep. Fran Millar.

A Republican lawmaker in Georgia has sparked outrage by suggesting he opposes new Sunday voting hours because they’ll primarily benefit African-Americans—then explaining that he simply “would prefer more educated voters.”

at NO point did he say anything about keeping blacks from voting.

Your thread is a lie.

Your thread is a lie.

My thread stated no such thing. Learn to read moron.

Your thread is a lie.

My thread stated no such thing. Learn to read moron.

GOP opposes early voting because it will boost uneducated black turnout

then I guess what you were saying is that when this GOP member said he'd prefer a more educated voter that you added your own opinion that uneducated voters are black and ran with it eh?

These people are racists. And yet, the white race in politics is funded by a lot of Zionists, who believe all the goy are inferior. I have always wondered about that, since many Zionists are goy, thousands of them, in fact. People who seek riches by winking at racism are evil to the core.

Hell, I would like more educated voters... That would reduce Democrat votes.

I really wished the Republican party did a better job of educating voters on their true positions than the lies told by the Democrats and their mouthpieces in the media.

But then I dislike most of the Republicans in Congress as they are not Conservative enough. They've become Democrat lite.

Forum List

Back