Here's A Thing.

I'm not surprised.

Being narrow minded RePugs who prefer the lies of fox to truth is never surprising.
It also helps Rachel Maddow is a Rhodes Scholar and Hannity is an idiot.

I'm not surprised.

Being narrow minded RePugs who prefer the lies of fox to truth is never surprising.

Nope. You're wrong, as usual.

Like we said (and oh, btw, g5000 most certainly is not a Republican, you imbecilic hack), we just don't wanna see or listen to that garrulous narcissistic bitch for 20 minutes.

Apparently the brass at MSNBC have gotten the message from their abysmally low ratings, so they're now actively trying to promote themselves on Internet message boards.

I'm not surprised.

That supports the theory that opposites attract.

Think about it, child.

I'm not surprised.

Nope. You're wrong, as usual.

Like we said (and oh, btw, g5000 most certainly is not a Republican, you imbecilic hack), we just don't wanna see or listen to that garrulous narcissistic bitch for 20 minutes.

Apparently the brass at MSNBC have gotten the message from their abysmally low ratings, so they're now actively trying to promote themselves on Internet message boards.

I'm the narrow minded fool who believed each and every lied that was spoon to them by fox news.

You believed the lies not me.

This clip is a Republican called Scott Brown a phony, and automatically jumped on how you never listen to Rachel Maddow, as if the source of the story would change the content of that story.

Rachel Maddow told the truth, you did not want to hear that truth. Very typical ConJob/NeoNut/RePug/TeaHadist behavior.

Forum List

Back