GOP Labor Shortage Solution: CHILDREN

From your first link: "according to a report published last month by the left-leaning "Economic Policy Institute. "

Nuff said
1685130893396.png
Board Chair? Elizabeth H. Shuler

1685130947418.png

I understand your protestations, about kids working on family farms. My father grew up working in a farm community. You didn't eat breakfast or go to school as a kid, till your chores were done, and he had to drop basketball, b/c the farm was too important. The whole reason, kids don't go to school in America in the summer, is b/c of our agrarian tradition, while, in many places in the world, schooling continues year around. And this is even after the child labor movement.

There are certain exceptions in the child labor laws. I started working at thirteen for fourteen, I was very much in demand, baby sitting 'round the neighborhood, and then helped out on construction sites. Child labor laws do not cover paper routes, and other things as well. I am not aware of all the exceptions. I believe there are also some exemptions for family businesses as well.

This is not what we are talking about on this issue.

What I find particularly interesting, is. . . for decades, establishment RINOs, have refused to enforce human trafficking for cartel trafficked children, and when populist conservatives, like Trump, get fed up with that shit, and make it a priority, he gets crucified.

Then we have years of the left, lionizing, so called, "decent," folks in the GOP, the corporate shills of the globalists, who stand up to Trump, you know, the Lincoln Project type folks, yet? You can bet, these are the very types of venture capitalists, that are the ones that are pushing forward these laws, to allow loosing the child labor protections, to enslave illegals kids across the nation.

We have always had exceptions to child labor laws, which allow kids to work on farms, be paper boys & girls, baby sit, work for the family business, etc. But what we are talking about, is something truly sinister, it is working with the cartels in Mexico, to enslave an entire generation of children.

And it is disingenuous of leftist members, to now associate, most of the decent folks on this site, with global corporatists, which are the same folks, who have pushed this stupid drag queen story hour and gender confusion on elementary school kids in the suburbs.

. . . as if we are talking about the same kids.

:rolleyes:

View attachment 788972Board Chair? Elizabeth H. Shuler

View attachment 788973

I understand your protestations, about kids working on family farms. My father grew up working in a farm community. You didn't eat breakfast or go to school as a kid, till your chores were done, and he had to drop basketball, b/c the farm was too important. The whole reason, kids don't go to school in America in the summer, is b/c of our agrarian tradition, while, in many places in the world, schooling continues year around. And this is even after the child labor movement.

There are certain exceptions in the child labor laws. I started working at thirteen for fourteen, I was very much in demand, baby sitting 'round the neighborhood, and then helped out on construction sites. Child labor laws do not cover paper routes, and other things as well. I am not aware of all the exceptions. I believe there are also some exemptions for family businesses as well.

This is not what we are talking about on this issue.

What I find particularly interesting, is. . . for decades, establishment RINOs, have refused to enforce human trafficking for cartel trafficked children, and when populist conservatives, like Trump, get fed up with that shit, and make it a priority, he gets crucified.

Then we have years of the left, lionizing, so called, "decent," folks in the GOP, the corporate shills of the globalists, who stand up to Trump, you know, the Lincoln Project type folks, yet? You can bet, these are the very types of venture capitalists, that are the ones that are pushing forward these laws, to allow loosing the child labor protections, to enslave illegals kids across the nation.

We have always had exceptions to child labor laws, which allow kids to work on farms, be paper boys & girls, baby sit, work for the family business, etc. But what we are talking about, is something truly sinister, it is working with the cartels in Mexico, to enslave an entire generation of children.

And it is disingenuous of leftist members, to now associate, most of the decent folks on this site, with global corporatists, which are the same folks, who have pushed this stupid drag queen story hour and gender confusion on elementary school kids in the suburbs.

. . . as if we are talking about the same kids.

:rolleyes:

🥱

Another excuse for liberals to propose accepting more immigrants.

Sure it is.

However what's the solution.

1) immigration
2) force people to work longer
3) child labor

Anything else? Which do you think people would vote for if they had to choose one of these?

Forum List

Back