GOP is Courting Gov. Christie

I will say it once more:

Starting with the NJ & VA Governorships, since the American people realized that Obama was not the clean, articulate fiscally Conservative Moderate he pretended to be, Democrats have not won a single election.

You lost the Kennedy Seat to a Republican.

And since then, Americans have been really loving the Republicans. The town halls prove that.

First you operate under partisan auspices. THIS is why you fail...your second Achilles Heel is RASCISM deany-bub...

Keep talking...you're the Poster-BOY for the Democrats here.

Something really despicable is going to come out about that Christie guy..

Wait awhile. :lol:

well of course!!!!:eek: :lol: and if they cannot find one, they'll just manufacture one ala Rather....I mean you cannot expect the media to close ranks around him like they did for Obama....:rolleyes:...

How can someone that big run AGAINST health care?

"Healthcare" is not a synonym for "government healthcare." No political candidate ever ran against "healthcare."

Yes they did. Listen to the rightwing talk radio here in Phoenix. They ran against healthcare all the time.

That's really interesting, if it was on the radio in Phoenix, it shouldn't be too hard for you to prove it for all of us.

Expect to see negative stories on this site about Christie, esp from Juniorbert. Maybe a re-hash of the charge that he charged motel rooms when he was a prosecutor.

The minute it appears he's even considering it, the media jackals will start spewing and endless river of sleaze at him.

The already tried it with that petty crap about his expenses when he was a U.S. attorney.

I just saw Christie with his suit jacket off. The contrast of his white shirt and dark colored pants was a very bad visual. His belt looked like the equator circling the earth. He won't win and neither will a Mormon like Romney. Presidential politics is what it is.

Seems you have an issue with the Mormons?
I really doubt that Christies weight will be the factor with him not winning if he decides to run.

I will say it once more:

Starting with the NJ & VA Governorships, since the American people realized that Obama was not the clean, articulate fiscally Conservative Moderate he pretended to be, Democrats have not won a single election.

And since then, Americans have been really loving the Republicans. The town halls prove that.

First you operate under partisan auspices. THIS is why you fail...your second Achilles Heel is RASCISM deany-bub...

Keep talking...you're the Poster-BOY for the Democrats here.
I gave you an example. You called me a name.

I don't belong to a political party that is 90% white. The fact that Republicans are 90% white isn't racist. They fact that they call the president "boy" and "unAmerican" and print out pictures of the White House covered in Watermelons and Obama Bucks and so on is what proves they are racist. That's just facts.

Now go ahead and do what the Republican Party is good at - making up fats, oops, facts.

The man can bring it............he needs only to follow the prescription we saw in Canada recently where the liberal party was recently decimated. What won the day? Massive cutbacks in government spending!!!

RealClearPolitics - What the GOP Can Learn From Canada's Conservatives

winning...........

Canada's not on the 2 party system, but I'm sure you knew that.

As a Canadian conservative, I rarely see Americans make correct analogies or even interpretations when discussing Canadian politics.

Christie would kick Obama's ass in 2012 and win at least 54 of the 57 states Obama claims to have visited in 08

Why?

I will say it once more:

Democrats won the Senate and various governorships.

The minute it appears he's even considering it, the media jackals will start spewing and endless river of sleaze at him.

The already tried it with that petty crap about his expenses when he was a U.S. attorney.

I just saw Christie with his suit jacket off. The contrast of his white shirt and dark colored pants was a very bad visual. His belt looked like the equator circling the earth. He won't win and neither will a Mormon like Romney. Presidential politics is what it is.

I really doubt that Christies weight will be the factor with him not winning if he decides to run.

Actually, I hate to say it, but in this celebrity driven world, it might be an issue, if subconsciously.

Christie would kick Obama's ass in 2012 and win at least 54 of the 57 states Obama claims to have visited in 08

Yes he would! :clap2: And the sooner we get to the beginning of Fall, the more candidates we will see whose records will show their efforts. Such as Governor Mitch Daniels state of Indiana that has just attracted Amazon to that state for a new building which will employ thousands and the state does not mandate to Amazon that they start charging sales tax on interstate sales, as other states are contemplating. It's all about the economy, folks. :)

I will say it once more:

you mean they kept the senate, and in all the back and forth, lost their supra majority. If I recall the governorships in rep's hands increased to a majority of states.....;)

Last edited:
Branstad: Christie is ‘rock star’ | Des Moines Register Staff Blogs

<excerpt>
Gov. Terry Branstad said today that New Jersey Gov. Chris Christie is “a rock star.” And, by the way, it’s too early to judge the GOP 2012 presidential field, he said.

He was asked to comment on the news from the Associated Press that some Iowa Republicans are courting Christie, possibly indicating some dissatisfaction with the current crop of candidates.
Yeah......we really need a President who's one ham away from a heart-attack.

:cuckoo:

I was waiting for a left wing nut to mention that he's too fat. If that's all you have on him....:cuckoo:
View attachment 13340

Well, that and the fact that he is doing a horrible job in Jersey...other than that, he is perfect for your side....lol

I will say it once more:

you mean they kept the senate, and in all the back and forth, lost their supra majority. If I recall the governorships in rep's hands increased to a majority of states.....;)

Frank said the Democrats didn't win "a single election."

Actually, I hate to say it, but in this celebrity driven world, it might be an issue, if subconsciously.

If unemployment is still high and the economy is anemic, people will overlook the weight issue.

Forum List

Back