GOP is Courting Gov. Christie

Christie would kick Obama's ass in 2012 and win at least 54 of the 57 states Obama claims to have visited in 08

Virtually anyone would with Obama's record.

Obama has two records.

There is the real record which includes saving the US Auto industry, getting Bin Laden, passing health care for millions of Americans among other things.

Then there is the record the right wing insists he has.

That he created the deficit. That he's weak on terrorism. That he can't write a book. That he's not an American. That he's a "Marxist/Fascist/Communist/boy/thug".

Branstad: Christie is ‘rock star’ | Des Moines Register Staff Blogs

<excerpt>
Gov. Terry Branstad said today that New Jersey Gov. Chris Christie is “a rock star.” And, by the way, it’s too early to judge the GOP 2012 presidential field, he said.

He was asked to comment on the news from the Associated Press that some Iowa Republicans are courting Christie, possibly indicating some dissatisfaction with the current crop of candidates.
Yeah......we really need a President who's one ham away from a heart-attack.

:cuckoo:

I was waiting for a left wing nut to mention that he's too fat. If that's all you have on him....:cuckoo:
View attachment 13340

How can someone that big run AGAINST health care?

Branstad: Christie is &#8216;rock star&#8217; | Des Moines Register Staff Blogs

<excerpt>
Gov. Terry Branstad said today that New Jersey Gov. Chris Christie is &#8220;a rock star.&#8221; And, by the way, it&#8217;s too early to judge the GOP 2012 presidential field, he said.

He was asked to comment on the news from the Associated Press that some Iowa Republicans are courting Christie, possibly indicating some dissatisfaction with the current crop of candidates.
Yeah......we really need a President who's one ham away from a heart-attack.​

fat_man.jpg

tricycle.gif

Grow UP Shaman

The man can bring it............he needs only to follow the prescription we saw in Canada recently where the liberal party was recently decimated. What won the day? Massive cutbacks in government spending!!!

RealClearPolitics - What the GOP Can Learn From Canada's Conservatives

winning...........

Their conservatives aren't like our conservatives. They don't push "magical creation" as equal to science. They don't have "Teabirthers". They don't scream for government to keep it's dirty hands off our Medicare. They don't believe education is overblown and a degree "just a piece of paper".

I would absolutely vote for Christie, but he's not going to run. In fact, it's being rumored that he's about to come out and endorse Mitch Daniels.

It doesn't matter. Who ever the Republican nominee is will beat Obama unless the current economic situation drastically improves. $4.00 a gallon gas and 9% unemployment does not get a president reelected.

He is about to come out? So he is fat and gay? He will do fine with the gop. Good luck sir.

Nah you have him confused with Barney Frank.

Branstad: Christie is ‘rock star’ | Des Moines Register Staff Blogs

<excerpt>
Gov. Terry Branstad said today that New Jersey Gov. Chris Christie is “a rock star.” And, by the way, it’s too early to judge the GOP 2012 presidential field, he said.

fat_man.jpg

tricycle.gif

Grow UP Shaman

I remember when the right wing was going nuts calling Surgeon General Regina Benjamin fat. The endless jokes. Well, she looks "weigh" less to me than Christie. Why doesn't the right wing ever "think ahead". The endless finger pointing followed up by the endless whining about "It's not fair"?

rmbenjamin.jpg

I think the other really "funny" example of "It's not fair", was the FACT that Obama wrote two books. Then you have right wingers insisting that "Going Rouge by Lynn Vincent" was written by Sarah Palin. Even after the "hand notes".

fat_man.jpg

tricycle.gif

Grow UP Shaman

I remember when the right wing was going nuts calling Surgeon General Regina Benjamin fat. The endless jokes. Well, she looks "weigh" less to me than Christie. Why doesn't the right wing ever "think ahead". The endless finger pointing followed up by the endless whining about "It's not fair"?

rmbenjamin.jpg

I think the other really "funny" example of "It's not fair", was the FACT that Obama wrote two books. Then you have right wingers insisting that "Going Rouge by Lynn Vincent" was written by Sarah Palin. Even after the "hand notes".

Who?

I saw this. Christie doesn't play well to large parts of the country. Actually..he's not to popular in New Jersey right now.

We understand that all the tics on the ass of society hate him. That's why people who pay taxes love him.

Christie would be an interesting candidate.

Expect to see negative stories on this site about Christie, esp from Juniorbert. Maybe a re-hash of the charge that he charged motel rooms when he was a prosecutor.

The minute it appears he's even considering it, the media jackals will start spewing and endless river of sleaze at him.

The already tried it with that petty crap about his expenses when he was a U.S. attorney.

Christie would kick Obama's ass in 2012 and win at least 54 of the 57 states Obama claims to have visited in 08

Why?

I will say it once more:

Starting with the NJ & VA Governorships, since the American people realized that Obama was not the clean, articulate fiscally Conservative Moderate he pretended to be, Democrats have not won a single election.

You lost the Kennedy Seat to a Republican.

Expect to see negative stories on this site about Christie, esp from Juniorbert. Maybe a re-hash of the charge that he charged motel rooms when he was a prosecutor.

The minute it appears he's even considering it, the media jackals will start spewing and endless river of sleaze at him.

The already tried it with that petty crap about his expenses when he was a U.S. attorney.

Right. It's all they have. And trust me, if there was anything the union thugs would have unearthed it by now.

Why?

I will say it once more:

Starting with the NJ & VA Governorships, since the American people realized that Obama was not the clean, articulate fiscally Conservative Moderate he pretended to be, Democrats have not won a single election.

You lost the Kennedy Seat to a Republican.

And since then, Americans have been really loving the Republicans. The town halls prove that.

I just saw Christie with his suit jacket off. The contrast of his white shirt and dark colored pants was a very bad visual. His belt looked like the equator circling the earth. He won't win and neither will a Mormon like Romney. Presidential politics is what it is.

Why?

He tells the truth.

Christie Caught In Apparent Lie About 2002 Traffic Accident, Lawsuit | TPMDC

As we've reported, Christie was on the way to an official function in 2002 when he turned the wrong way onto the one-way street. He then hit the motorcyclist, who was taken to a hospital. Before the revelations of the lawsuit, the incident had gained attention because Christie was not ticketed for the incident despite turning onto the one-way street.

Christie did identify himself as the U.S. attorney to the officer at the scene.

------------------------------------------------------

If he hadn't identified himself as the US Attorney, would he have been ticketed for turning the "wrong way" on a one way street and hitting someone?

Forum List

Back