GOP has cost US credibility when it comes to promoting freedom and free speech

Boy...you are really stupid....we have bob craemer and scott foval on video admitting that they worked for both the democrat national committee and the hilary clinton campaign......to incite violence at Trump rallies and engage in massive voter fraud, paid for and given directions by the DNC and the hilary campaign....they are on video admitting to this and laying out exactly how they did it.....and you have democrats fighting every effort to keep the vote free of cheating....

Are you this stupid for real...or do you pretend to be this stupid on the internet.
I don't know who those people are, but the least you can do is provide the links.

Yes, you know who they are...they have been posted about for weeks....as you morons keep lying about democrats and republicans...

A "dark operative"? What the hell is that? No wonder I never heard of him before.

Hillary never said she would pay fines for her people that attack others. She never said they should be carried out on a stretcher.

This is one of those things where someone does something odious and their defenders search desperately for some kind of equivalency. They do that because they can't defend the actions of who they support.

Instead of whining to the world, "But they do it to", they should lead through example. Tell their candidate not to do that anymore.

Yeah....

Well. . .

Leave it to the black guy to reconcile first.

You have a serious problem with facts, don't you.

Wikileaks showed that the Democratic Party is one of the most corrupt institutions on earth. Democrats especially, are in no position to preach from high horses. So i'm gonna go ahead and call Bullshit on the OP.
There was really nothing of importance there.

Too bad they didn't expose Republican emails. Could you imagine? After what they say in public what they really say in private?

What were two Republicans thinking, calling Obama 'tar baby' and 'boy'?

The 10 Worst Moments of Disrespect Towards President Obama | Politic365

Wikileaks showed that the Democratic Party is one of the most corrupt institutions on earth. Democrats especially, are in no position to preach from high horses. So i'm gonna go ahead and call Bullshit on the OP.

Too bad they didn't expose Republican emails. Could you imagine? After what they say in public what they really say in private?

Your Party is one of the most corrupt institutions on earth. Maybe only 2nd to the UN in that regard. You don't have any credibility.

How can the US promote freedom and free speech around the world when they promote voter suppression here in this country?

You can't elect a president who has said the things Trump has said and expect the world to follow your lead in promoting equality. Look at Bill O'Reilly with his recent statements about Trump protecting white power.

Under a Trump administration, this country is telling the world Russia is a role model and Putin a "good guy" and the kind of leader countries need.

So if the US isn't promoting freedom, peace, free speech and civil rights around the world, then what is the US promoting?

News flash dullard.

According to your own numbers, your own candidate WON (the meaningless popular vote) by more nearly 3 MILLION votes.

Votes were not suppressed.

Suck it up buttercup.

Your side lost!
Southern states have closed down at least 868 polling places for the 2016 election

Don't be a dipshit nitwit.

Funny you can't heed your own advice.

Assuming that many polling places were closed, Hitlary was never going to win in the Southern States anyway. . . and DESPITE any closed voting places, Raunchy Madcow and others were EXPECTING a Hitlary win by a landslide, because of Early voting and Absentee votes by MAIL.

LOL!

Keep squirming buttercup!

How can the US promote freedom and free speech around the world when they promote voter suppression here in this country?

You can't elect a president who has said the things Trump has said and expect the world to follow your lead in promoting equality. Look at Bill O'Reilly with his recent statements about Trump protecting white power.

Under a Trump administration, this country is telling the world Russia is a role model and Putin a "good guy" and the kind of leader countries need.

So if the US isn't promoting freedom, peace, free speech and civil rights around the world, then what is the US promoting?

Boy...you are really stupid....we have bob craemer and scott foval on video admitting that they worked for both the democrat national committee and the hilary clinton campaign......to incite violence at Trump rallies and engage in massive voter fraud, paid for and given directions by the DNC and the hilary campaign....they are on video admitting to this and laying out exactly how they did it.....and you have democrats fighting every effort to keep the vote free of cheating....

Are you this stupid for real...or do you pretend to be this stupid on the internet.
I don't know who those people are, but the least you can do is provide the links.

Why, you set the standard of making claims about O'Riley without a link?

sorry turd

it isnt the gop stopping conservative speakers

from speaking at colleges

Perhpas it has something to do with their ideas.

Can't let opposing ideas get in the way, eh comrade?

sorry turd

Perhaps it has something to do with their ideas.

We leave it up to the market.

Nothing of importance? I thought the email hacking stole the election from Hillary?
Damn Russians, eh?
Thanks for admitting the truth.

News flash dullard.

According to your own numbers, your own candidate WON (the meaningless popular vote) by more nearly 3 MILLION votes.

Votes were not suppressed.

Suck it up buttercup.

Your side lost!
Southern states have closed down at least 868 polling places for the 2016 election

Don't be a dipshit nitwit.

Funny you can't heed your own advice.

Assuming that many polling places were closed, Hitlary was never going to win in the Southern States anyway. . . and DESPITE any closed voting places, Raunchy Madcow and others were EXPECTING a Hitlary win by a landslide, because of Early voting and Absentee votes by MAIL.

LOL!

Keep squirming buttercup!

Closed polling places must be why Hillary didn't win Texas.
Remember that story line?

Nothing of importance? I thought the email hacking stole the election from Hillary?
Damn Russians, eh?

I find it amusing that we hack even allies, yet soil ourselves when the chickens return.

sorry turd

Right. Stopping conservatives from speaking, with threats of violence, that's the market. DERP!

sorry turd

Right. Stopping conservatives from speaking, with threats of violence, that's the market. DERP!

Yes, yes, why, you can't find a "conservative" voice anywhere; such a downtrodden lot.

Damn Russians, eh?

If there was no corruption, they wouldn't be so angry and defensive. If you aren't corrupt, leaks won't matter. It's all about sabotaging Trump. Nothing more, nothing less. But i think Trump will be fine. I actually think he's set up better for 2020, than he was this time around. Americans hate sore losers.

See what I mean. Republicans only quote fake news, but are too embarrassed to post the links.

The courts said Republican strikes against voters rights was done with "surgical precision". We've linked to that a dozen times. They can't vote for someone like Trump and ignore right winger racism and anti democratic policies.

If they insist on videotape, why not go look at the things Trump has said. They aren't secret.

Popular Trending Trumpisms:
A Mexican can't be a fair judge
Some Mexicans don't rape
Laziness is a trait in blacks
I like American soldiers who weren't captured
Mocking the disabled - I don't remember
Grab her by the pu$$y
That fat ugly face of hers
Still no links I see.

Damn Russians, eh?

If there was no corruption, they wouldn't be so angry and defensive. If you aren't corrupt, leaks won't matter. It's all about sabotaging Trump. Nothing more, nothing less. But i think Trump will be fine. I actually think he's set up better for 2020, than he was this time around. Americans hate sore losers.

Just imagine how easy it's going to be after 4 years of great?!??!?!?!

Damn Russians, eh?

I find it amusing that we hack even allies, yet soil ourselves when the chickens return.

That's not what this Democrat hissy-fit is about. It's about sabotaging Trump. Nothing more, nothing less.

Damn Russians, eh?

That's not what this Democrat hissy-fit is about. It's about sabotaging Trump. Nothing more, nothing less.

Sure, whatever pard.

sorry turd

Yes, yes, why, you can't find a "conservative" voice anywhere; such a downtrodden lot.

You're threatening violence against conservatives who don't exist? DERP!

Forum List

Back