GOP Gov. Jindal calls Obama's plan irresponsible

Thanks... but I'm not really back.

OMG I'm laughing my ass off at this guys speech. His speech pattern is ridiculous and all his points are hysterical... almost like he didn't even listen to Obama's speech...

Americans can do anything... no shit dumbass....isn't that what our PRESIDENT JUST SAID? why yes, yes he did....
more partisan BULLSHIT

not a surprise, from you and bobby

it's great to see that the same bitter asshats are hanging around.....

do you plan on declining your tax cut DC?
sorry to spoil your party, but you are still the bitter bitch

Welcome back.

Missed you....:cool:

Thanks... but I'm not really back.

OMG I'm laughing my ass off at this guys speech. His speech pattern is ridiculous and all his points are hysterical... almost like he didn't even listen to Obama's speech...

Americans can do anything... no shit dumbass....isn't that what our PRESIDENT JUST SAID? why yes, yes he did....
more partisan BULLSHIT

not a surprise, from you and bobby

It's a pattern with them, They demonize every Republican that dares speak up and then they get their little panties in a twist when their idiot isn't respected.. I love it,, it's so rich :lol::eusa_shhh:

Jindal came off as a Snake Oil Salesman. Positions wise, he is very similar to Sarah Palin from what I've seen.

The biggest irony?

Jindal complaining about federal spending, but gee; where did all that money after Katrina come from? The sky? :eusa_whistle:

so now you are against the federal govt sending money to the big easy....

Never said that, however Jindal is a hypocrite because he doesn't mind federal money when it comes to his state.

If you actually listened to Jindal's speech, it was clear that it was written for him beforehand and that Republicans who were in charge of this obviously must of not had listened to Obama's speech.

Never said that, however Jindal is a hypocrite because he doesn't mind federal money when it comes to his state.

If you actually listened to Jindal's speech, it was clear that it was written for him beforehand and that Republicans who were in charge of this obviously must of not had listened to Obama's speech.

Jindal was rejecting 98 million from the stimulus cause it was wasteful..there is a difference in taking money due to a natural disaster that would bankrupt most states, compared to wasteless money is an alleged stimulus package that doesn't stimulate, it just spends

bullshit....federal money from a natural disatser is totally different than passing out money like candy at halloween.....

i listened to both speeches...obama didn't write his either....get a grip dude......

Last edited:
By CHARLES BABINGTON, Associated Press Writer – 41 mins ago

WASHINGTON – Republican leaders continued their attacks on President Barack Obama's handling of the economy Tuesday, calling it irresponsible and certain to increase taxes and federal debt.

Responding in advance to Obama's televised speech to a joint session of Congress, top Republicans said the president relies too heavily on spending, and not enough on tax cuts, to try to revive the gasping economy. They said they want to work with Obama, and sometimes blamed congressional Democrats more than him. But their criticisms were sharp and plentiful.

"The way to lead is not to raise taxes and put more money and power in hands of Washington politicians," Louisiana Gov. Bobby Jindal, who gave the Republican Party's official response, said in excerpts released early. The massive economic stimulus bill recently enacted by Obama and congressional Democrats, Jindal said, will expand the government, "increase our taxes down the line, and saddle future generations with debt."

"It's irresponsible," said Jindal, who is eyeing a presidential bid in 2012.

Nice to see some still have some balls left.

Balls? Jindal has a slimy feel to him. And some of what he called wasteful spending, such as monitoring our volcanos, just shows what an idiot he truly is.

never said that, however jindal is a hypocrite because he doesn't mind federal money when it comes to his state.

If you actually listened to jindal's speech, it was clear that it was written for him beforehand and that republicans who were in charge of this obviously must of not had listened to obama's speech.

bullshit....federal money from a natural disatser is totally different than pashing out money like candy at halloween.....

I listen to both speeches...obama didn't write his either....get a grip dude......

you mean obama didnt write his speech

omg!

Jindal was rejecting 98 million from the stimulus cause it was wasteful..there is a difference in taking money due to a natural disaster that would bankrupt most states, compared to wasteless money is an alleged stimulus package that doesn't stimulate, it just spends

Jindal was rejecting money for Americans who had lost their jobs.

Billions for Iraqis, but not a penny for out of work Americans.

That's the Republican Party.

By CHARLES BABINGTON, Associated Press Writer – 41 mins ago

WASHINGTON – Republican leaders continued their attacks on President Barack Obama's handling of the economy Tuesday, calling it irresponsible and certain to increase taxes and federal debt.

Responding in advance to Obama's televised speech to a joint session of Congress, top Republicans said the president relies too heavily on spending, and not enough on tax cuts, to try to revive the gasping economy. They said they want to work with Obama, and sometimes blamed congressional Democrats more than him. But their criticisms were sharp and plentiful.

"The way to lead is not to raise taxes and put more money and power in hands of Washington politicians," Louisiana Gov. Bobby Jindal, who gave the Republican Party's official response, said in excerpts released early. The massive economic stimulus bill recently enacted by Obama and congressional Democrats, Jindal said, will expand the government, "increase our taxes down the line, and saddle future generations with debt."

"It's irresponsible," said Jindal, who is eyeing a presidential bid in 2012.

Balls? Jindal has a slimy feel to him. And some of what he called wasteful spending, such as monitoring our volcanos, just shows what an idiot he truly is.

are there volcanoes in all 57 states.......

Wrong, it wasn't wasteful. It was because of what it do to the unemployment tax there.

And really now, mind telling me why so much of New Orleans is still ravished if all this money had been taken?

Honestly, Republicans think Bobby being Conservative is a bit of a joke too.

The man refused to veto a bill that would double legislative pay in June of last year.

By the way, Bobby is still taking $3.7 billion of the $3.8 billion. So epic fail.

i will point out one thing I did like in the speech

He never said the words national healthcare or universal healthcare

He called it comprehensive health care reform

OK, he took away some of your ammo. Too bad. I too like the idea of universal health care. We could do well to follow Canada's or Taiwan's example.

bullshit....federal money from a natural disatser is totally different than passing out money like candy at halloween.....

i listened to both speeches...obama didn't write his either....get a grip dude......

See my post above. :eusa_whistle:

He's still taking $3.7 billion of the $3.8 billion. Gee, makes that $98 million seem quite small no?

Jindal was rejecting money for Americans who had lost their jobs.

Billions for Iraqis, but not a penny for out of work Americans.

That's the Republican Party.

Why don't you send Jindal a plan on how to cope with the increased mandated spending his state will have to do when the stimulus money runs out but the mandates don't.. huh?? asshole???

• Thanks
Reactions: Vel

are there volcanoes in all 57 states.......

Should Yellowstone erupt, it was effectively be the same thing. An eruption like that of Mount Mazama would effectively shut down a third of the nation.

Forum List

Back