GOP Gov. Jindal calls Obama's plan irresponsible

Never said that, however Jindal is a hypocrite because he doesn't mind federal money when it comes to his state.

If you actually listened to Jindal's speech, it was clear that it was written for him beforehand and that Republicans who were in charge of this obviously must of not had listened to Obama's speech.

Jindal was rejecting 98 million from the stimulus cause it was wasteful..there is a difference in taking money due to a natural disaster that would bankrupt most states, compared to wasteless money is an alleged stimulus package that doesn't stimulate, it just spends

Jindal was rejecting money for Americans who had lost their jobs.

Billions for Iraqis, but not a penny for out of work Americans.

That's the Republican Party.

accepting the money would have required a change in state law and, after federal money runs out in three years, would have led to a $12 million increase in taxes on his state's businesses to keep funding the benefit. He also warned other states against the program.

know what you are talking about maybe?

Funny how people call Jindal a 'snake oil salesman', 'used car salesman', 'slimy', etc., but won't say that about Obama. Kool-Aid anyone?

Is Obama calling this bill bad while taking $3.7 billion of $3.8 billion for his state?

Is Obama saying how federal spending is bad when his own state has received huge amounts of money in federal spending after Katrina where according to his own policy; they would of been left out?

The GOP is trying to copy the Democrats formula of winning. Problem for them is, Jindal is in many ways as extreme as Sarah Palin. So that's going to cause problems in the long run when he tries to attract moderates.

OK, he took away some of your ammo. Too bad. I too like the idea of universal health care. We could do well to follow Canada's or Taiwan's example.

you're an idiot

The insult.

The last refuge of someone with no ideas.

I have already made comments on canadas universal healthcare systems where the left has gone as silent as you when you go down on your boyfriend chris.

so you're an idiot

Funny how people call Jindal a 'snake oil salesman', 'used car salesman', 'slimy', etc., but won't say that about Obama. Kool-Aid anyone?
That don't need anymore of that shit! They are Od'ing now off that crap! Call the medic's. No wait, don't call them. LOL

Is Obama calling this bill bad while taking $3.7 billion of $3.8 billion for his state?

Is Obama saying how federal spending is bad when his own state has received huge amounts of money in federal spending after Katrina where according to his own policy; they would of been left out?

The GOP is trying to copy the Democrats formula of winning. Problem for them is, Jindal is in many ways as extreme as Sarah Palin. So that's going to cause problems in the long run when he tries to attract moderates.

he is refusing to take the money to would make LA change its laws and raise taxes genius

the rest of hte money doesnt require to do that

I didn't realize Jindal was as bad as Obama. Can't America get a break?

Whether you like to admit it or not, Obama had a good speech tonight and it was quite refreshing considering what we had for the last 8 years.

Whether you like to admit it or not, Obama had a good speech tonight and it was quite refreshing considering what we had for the last 8 years.

So I hear. He does stutter a bit too much for a politician, but he can get people excited. Sadly, though, his economic policies are all wrong. He reminds me of George W. Bush. It appears they have the same master.

Admit that Obama made a good speech? Were Obama to deliver 100% on everything that he spoke on tonight, these people would cry because he did not deliver on 110%.

Jindal came off as a Snake Oil Salesman. Positions wise, he is very similar to Sarah Palin from what I've seen.

The biggest irony?

Jindal complaining about federal spending, but gee; where did all that money after Katrina come from? The sky? :eusa_whistle:

Getting your brainwashing at an early age, are you?

I'll bite. In what ways could Jindal be considered extreme?

except that's not at all what Obama said... and you know it.

Hi Willow!

Welcome back.

Missed you....:cool:

Thanks... but I'm not really back.

OMG I'm laughing my ass off at this guys speech. His speech pattern is ridiculous and all his points are hysterical... almost like he didn't even listen to Obama's speech...

Americans can do anything... no shit dumbass....isn't that what our PRESIDENT JUST SAID? why yes, yes he did....

Cameo appearance just to impress us all with the fact you're still the same old partisan hack, huh?

OMG I'm laughing my ass off at this guys speech. His speech pattern is ridiculous and all his points are hysterical... almost like he didn't even listen to Obama's speech...

Americans can do anything... no shit dumbass....isn't that what our PRESIDENT JUST SAID? why yes, yes he did....
more partisan BULLSHIT

not a surprise, from you and bobby

it's great to see that the same bitter asshats are hanging around.....

do you plan on declining your tax cut DC?

Tax cut my ass. Retail prices have ALREADY been raised in anticipation, not to mention interest rates from credit cards that haven't gone under yet.

Not even a good try.

Seems to me were short one bitter asshat until this thread ....:eusa_whistle:

Welcome back.

Missed you....:cool:

Cameo appearance just to impress us all with the fact you're still the same old partisan hack, huh?
yup shes still the same old bitter partisan bitch i've known her to be

Forum List

Back