GOP Gives America the Finger

"budget crisis"

:lmao:

What budget? We've been going along for over three years with no budgeta nd the last one Obama put forth was rejected unanimously.

The House and Senate leaders agreed last week to extend the budget until March. Not sure what the big huff is about.

Every budget the House has passed, has been tabled by the Senate.

I didn't see any kicking and screaming and the Democraps departed on their five week vacation.

After the vote, Minority Leader Nancy Pelosi, D-Calif., cited the farm bill and other issues, such as middle class tax relief, as reasons why Democrats voted against adjourning.

"The Republican majority is prepared to adjourn the House of Representatives to leave for the August district work period without accomplishing what the American people have sent us here to do," she said. "They want us to create jobs. They want us to reduce the deficit. And they want us to do a middle-income tax cut, which the president has suggested and the American people overwhelmingly support."

"Instead, we have no jobs agenda, no tax cuts for the middle class, no farm bill, no Violence against Women Act, no cybersecurity strategy," she said.

Read more: House votes against adjourning for recess - UPI.com

House votes against adjourning for recess - UPI.com

Hook, line and sinker! Well done!

hey Nancy......i thought you had to adjourn before you can pass it.........:tongue:

harry-reid-health-care.JPG

Can someone remind us of the last time the Senate passed a budget?

This thread is a big fat dishonest fail.

Harry Reid pass a budget so far this decade?

Obama focused like a laser on jobs?

Correct me if I am wrong but budgets have to start in the Republican controlled House of Rep.

No. Budgets are submitted by the president. Obama just hasn't had time to fuck with a budget. He's too busy spending money.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_budget_process

The President, according to the Budget and Accounting Act of 1921, must submit a budget to Congress each year. In its current form, federal budget legislation law (31 U.S.C. 1105(a)) specifies that the President submit a budget between the first Monday in January and the first Monday in February. In recent times, the President's budget submission, entitled Budget of the U.S. Government, has been issued in the first week of February. Thus, President George W. Bush submitted the FY2007 budget in February 2006. The President's budget submission, along with supporting documents and historical budget data, can be found at the Office of Management and Budget's (OMB) website. The President's budget contains detailed information on spending and revenue proposals, along with policy proposals and initiatives with significant budgetary implications.

Each year in March, the Congressional Budget Office (CBO) publishes an analysis of the President's budget proposals. CBO budget report and other publications can be found at the CBO's website. CBO computes a current law baseline budget projection that is intended to estimate what federal spending and revenues would be in the absence of new legislation for the current fiscal year and for the coming 10 fiscal years. However, the CBO also computes a current-policy baseline, which makes assumptions about, for instance, votes on tax cut sunset provisions. The current CBO 10 year budget baseline projection grows from $3.7 trillion in 2011 to $5.7 trillion in 2021.

Obama could not have worked in 104 rounds of golf had he concentrated on a useless budget. Budgets are useless to him because he has no intention whatsoever of limiting his spending to some silly old budget.

Last edited:

Correct me if I am wrong but budgets have to start in the Republican controlled House of Rep.

No. Budgets are submitted by the president. Obama just hasn't had time to fuck with a budget. He's too busy spending money.

and then he creates an annual "crisis" about raising the debt ceiling to pay for all of it......

Can someone remind us of the last time the Senate passed a budget?

This thread is a big fat dishonest fail.

It's going just as i pointed out several months ago. Reid and the Democrats are blocking Bills in the Senate to do just what they're doing BLAME the 'other guys'. They've gotten away with this crap so long they think no one notices any longer.

Blame, Minimize, Deny, Obfuscate. It's all they have.

Why doesn't the moron in the wh issue a "budget" by executive order? He seems to be good at that? What' he's got no balls? :lol::lol::lol::lol:

The GOP is roughly half of America.

These kinds of statements are simply stupid.

Just like when people say the GOP is declaring war on women.

Half the GOP is female and many females are at the front of the pro-life movement.

Women are declaring war on women ?

Riiiiigggggghhhhhhhttttt.

The House goes on vacation. The presidebt goes off to play golf. What's to worry?

This is like when Wisconsin democrats ran off so they didn't have to vote.

GOP?

You mean the Dems are all still working while the GOP are on recess?

Budget bills have to start in the GOP controlled House of Rep.
Wrong...TAXING bills are to start in the HoR.
Article 1, Section 7:

All bills for raising revenue shall originate in the House of Representatives
; but the Senate may propose or concur with amendments as on other Bills.

You're wrong and an unabashed party man hack...But somebody has to do it...:thup:

Just when I thought I couldn't be more outraged at Congress, I found out they went on vacation for five weeks.

No doubt many of them will claim they are going back to their districts because spending time with their constituents is a vital part of their work. But if the debt negotiations are any indication, lots of them don't really care what their constituents think. Poll after poll showed nearly three quarters of Americans supported a debt deal that combined spending cuts with additional revenue; namely, tax increases on the wealthiest Americans and the closure of corporate tax loopholes. Exactly what we didn't get.

That's because we were all taken hostage last week by a band of extremists, masquerading as the freshman Republican class of the House of Representatives. It doesn't even matter if you agree with their politics. The basic gist of democratic government is that the majority rules. That's why you have votes. The side with the highest number wins.

Except in Washington, D.C., where playground bullies threatening to blow up the sandbox had everyone running scared. They weren't negotiating, they were playing with people's lives. Maybe they could afford to pay higher interest rates on home and car loans and credit card bills. Maybe they didn't need to borrow money to purchase inventory or make a payroll. Maybe they don't care about their 401K because they've got a taxpayer-funded retirement plan.

Kelly Moore: Congress Gives America the Finger, Goes on Vacation

Holy Fuck, are you stupid...

Smoking weed has fucked your brain up big time...

As already pointed out, the House of Representatives has passed numerous budget bills which your LoserBoy Harry Reid summarily ignored...

Take your HuffyPuffy buillshit and post it at a lib echo chamber... They'll eat it up and won't think you to be the dumbass that you really are...

For fuck sake, people...:bang3:

Just when I thought I couldn't be more outraged at Congress, I found out they went on vacation for five weeks.

No doubt many of them will claim they are going back to their districts because spending time with their constituents is a vital part of their work. But if the debt negotiations are any indication, lots of them don't really care what their constituents think. Poll after poll showed nearly three quarters of Americans supported a debt deal that combined spending cuts with additional revenue; namely, tax increases on the wealthiest Americans and the closure of corporate tax loopholes. Exactly what we didn't get.

That's because we were all taken hostage last week by a band of extremists, masquerading as the freshman Republican class of the House of Representatives. It doesn't even matter if you agree with their politics. The basic gist of democratic government is that the majority rules. That's why you have votes. The side with the highest number wins.

Except in Washington, D.C., where playground bullies threatening to blow up the sandbox had everyone running scared. They weren't negotiating, they were playing with people's lives. Maybe they could afford to pay higher interest rates on home and car loans and credit card bills. Maybe they didn't need to borrow money to purchase inventory or make a payroll. Maybe they don't care about their 401K because they've got a taxpayer-funded retirement plan.

Kelly Moore: Congress Gives America the Finger, Goes on Vacation

Holy Fuck, are you stupid...

Smoking weed has fucked your brain up big time...

As already pointed out, the House of Representatives has passed numerous budget bills which your LoserBoy Harry Reid summarily ignored...

Take your HuffyPuffy buillshit and post it at a lib echo chamber... They'll eat it up and won't think you to be the dumbass that you really are...

For fuck sake, people...:bang3:

Yup. Reid has loads of bills gathering dust on his desk. Budget bills among em. Of course OL'Harry has already said that anything coming from the House is DOA.

Who's holding up the works again??

Hope those running for the Senate and Romney do some finger pointing on this.

Forum List

Back