GOP fundraising and rape

Greg Peterson, Utah Republican Fundraiser, Accused Of Rape | TPMMuckraker

Utah authorities on Wednesday accused a high-profile Republican fundraiser of raping women at a cabin where he hosted events for some of the biggest names in politics in the state.

The Salt Lake Tribune reported on Thursday that prosecutors charged GOP fundraiser Greg Peterson, 37, of Orem, Utah, with 23 felony counts, including the rapes of four women. Jail records online showed that he was still being held on $750,000 bond.

Two of the rapes allegedly took place at a cabin he owns in Heber, Utah, a town about 40 miles away from Salt Lake City, the newspaper reported. The cabin has been the site of some big name fundraisers over the years.

In one case, the newspaper reported, he allegedly told a woman he met at a church function that he had a gun and forced her to go to his cabin. There, he allegedly raped her and hit her if she refused to do what he wanted.

this and LIBOR are yet to truely effect the election.

the timing will be devastating

Neither one will effect the election.

Go back to your schnapps bottle.

I love her like a sister. I just don't like her very much.

I tend not to like people that don't like me especially when their only reason is their perceived idea of what political party I belong to and to think, that I don't even belong to a political party and think both parties are bad for America!

And, by the way, truth be told, I have been insulting her a lot lately.

Immie

I do too. Sometimes it's tough though.

But you know, I think that's what Christ meant when he said:

Ye have heard that it hath been said, Thou shalt love thy neighbour, and hate thine enemy.

But I say unto you, Love your enemies, bless them that curse you, do good to them that hate you, and pray for them which despitefully use you, and persecute you;

That ye may be the children of your Father which is in heaven: for he maketh his sun to rise on the evil and on the good, and sendeth rain on the just and on the unjust.

For if ye love them which love you, what reward have ye? do not even the publicans the same? (Matthew 5:43-46)

What's amazing is Christ's love can change us all and help us love one another. And someday He will touch even TM and her life will be changed. And I thank Him so much that we can all be redeemed.

I turn to the book of Romans Chapter 12, verse 20

Romans 12:20
On the contrary: “If your enemy is hungry, feed him; if he is thirsty, give him something to drink. In doing this, you will heap burning coals on his head.”

And remind myself that I don't want to heap burning coals on her head, so I don't have to be nice!!! That's the sinner in me.

Immie

funny to see all here who defended this guy comdeming the dark night guy without a trial.

maybe now you understand the differance between a citizen saying "hes guilty as sin"

and a person saying someone should not get a fair trial?

so why are you not out defending the current shooter?

And now you are using this morning's tragedy for further political purposes?

Have you no frigging shame? You are a disgrace to your party and to America.

Immie

CaféAuLait;5658106 said:
funny to see all here who defended this guy comdeming the dark night guy without a trial.

maybe now you understand the differance between a citizen saying "hes guilty as sin"

and a person saying someone should not get a fair trial?

What differences are there TM?

One man accused and states he did not do anything, the other man ADMITS he did it after being caught at the scene with the murder weapons telling cops he did it because he "was the Joker".

Any difference there?

you got her confused now.....are you happy?.....:eusa_eh:

Utah authorities on Wednesday accused a high-profile Republican fundraiser of raping women at a cabin where he hosted events for some of the biggest names in politics in the state.

The Salt Lake Tribune reported on Thursday that prosecutors charged GOP fundraiser Greg Peterson, 37, of Orem, Utah, with 23 felony counts, including the rapes of four women. Jail records online showed that he was still being held on $750,000 bond.

Two of the rapes allegedly took place at a cabin he owns in Heber, Utah, a town about 40 miles away from Salt Lake City, the newspaper reported. The cabin has been the site of some big name fundraisers over the years.

In one case, the newspaper reported, he allegedly told a woman he met at a church function that he had a gun and forced her to go to his cabin. There, he allegedly raped her and hit her if she refused to do what he wanted.

So truth what should happen to this rapist? you never answer, you like to say how bad he is, then what would you do??????

CaféAuLait;5658464 said:
consentual sex is not rape.

why do you people not know the differance?

Sexual harassment is not consentual. Why don't you know that? Clinton paid near a million dollars to Jones after she sued him for sexual harassment.

dude you have no proof of that

these four women will have PROOF this GOP fundraiser raped them though.

you wait and see.

and IF they dont.....will we see you here saying you were wrong?....

This is the theme for TM.. a moron who doesnt have conversations, she's just a troll.
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Uo6b10oC2U0]That 70's show - "Were you dropped on your head?"- YouTube[/ame]

Democrats are targeting republican donors, a fundraiser would be high on the hit list.

No, it won't.

You were one of those retards who screeched "This has LEGS!! Bush is TOAST!!" after every single gaffe he made, weren't you? What's your DU name?

are we still on this fake outrage.....TM cries rape yet doesnt want to punish the rapist...so why have a law against it?

They are uhhhh... Not really comparable.

And I'm not defending this guy. I'm defending the truth. As in we don't know what the truth is, we don't have enough facts to formulate anything either way. Oddly enough... I think the truth matters. o.0

The thread title is yet another example of complete overreaction, exaggeration and sensationalism. One guy who raised money is accused of rape, so that's all the left needs to tie it in with the whole GOP. Pathetic.

How many rapes, assaults, thefts and public pooping happened with OWS and should that reflect on every Democrat? And many of the incidents were handled by the OWS leader rather than bother the police with things.

Meanwhile, real scandals involving the president get ignored and no one on the left cares whether the administration cooperates with investigations into Fast and Furious or the Solyndra scam. People are dead and billions of our money disappeared into thin air after being given to several "green" companies and the left wants no explanation. Pull your heads out.

Forum List

Back