GOP fundraising and rape

GOP activist facing 23 charges of kidnapping, rape | ksl.com

Allegations against Peterson

Salt Lake County District Attorney Sim Gill said his office considered filing charges in cases involving five women, but did not have strong enough evidence in one of the incidents.

One of the four women first went to the Wasatch County Attorney's Office but prosecutors there declined to file charges, Gill said. She then went to the Unified Police Department in March, where investigators started putting together pieces of information from several alleged victims.

Once investigators in Salt Lake County began sharing information on the cases, they realized they were all looking at the same person, which made it a stronger case for prosecutors, Gill said.

"I saw a pattern that was not available to (Wasatch County Attorney) Scott (Sweat)," he said. "The strength of four victims coming forward speaks for itself."

But once Salt Lake County detectives realized what was going on, Gill said Wasatch County investigators were helpful in sharing the information they had already collected.

Do you realize that in our country everyone is entitled to a fair trial?

We have attorneys who are paid by the state to defend the most hate-filled people such as yourself because they are entitled to representation in a court of law.

This accused rapist is also entitled to representation and THANK GOD we live by those laws so that people who hate half of America, such as yourself, can not destroy the lives of others without a single thought about what they do.

Immie

Immie go get the quote where I said he should not be tried.

Im not a fucking court.

I think hes guilty as hell.

your ignoring 4 women who were raped for poltical purposes

Based on what you stupid idiot?

You base this thought on one thing and one thing only... Muckracker said he was a Republican. To you that was enough to convict him of the most henious of crimes.

You are a disgrace to your party and to your country.

Immie

Wow.. you have Immie insulting you TM. He doesn't usually do that.

She's been asked on several occasions and seems to refuse to answer. Not sure why.

yep she ignores that question, because she doenst care about rape.

It is not like this is unusual for her. This is the way she always acts.

Like I said, she is a disgrace to both her party and her country.

Immie

Sometimes I think you might want to add disgrace to the human race.

And yet, God commands us to love her because He loves her. He teaches us to love those who would rail against us and falsely accuse us. He wants us to understand the fulll depth of love.

Oh how dififcult that is sometimes.

I'm an excellent driver... definitely... 246 toothpicks... definitely... One minute to Wapner!!

yep she ignores that question, because she doenst care about rape.

It is not like this is unusual for her. This is the way she always acts.

Like I said, she is a disgrace to both her party and her country.

Immie

Sometimes I think you might want to add disgrace to the human race.

And yet, God commands us to love her because He loves her. He teaches us to love those who would rail against us and falsely accuse us. He wants us to understand the fulll depth of love.

Oh how dififcult that is sometimes.

I love her like a sister. I just don't like her very much.

I tend not to like people that don't like me especially when their only reason is their perceived idea of what political party I belong to and to think, that I don't even belong to a political party and think both parties are bad for America!

And, by the way, truth be told, I have been insulting her a lot lately.

Immie

Truth all the evidence you bring doesnt matter, because you dont care about rape, UNLESS it involves republicans, so I can do this ALLL night and ALL day. Either show us you care about rape or stop trying to make rape a political issue.

William Kennedy Smith - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

and saying that "family and personal history have made me unusually vulnerable to these kinds of charges" and resigned from the CIR.[10] On January 5, 2005, the court dismissed the employee's lawsuit.[11]

hmmm I bet you really attacked him for being a rapist didnt you?

I love her like a sister. I just don't like her very much.

I tend not to like people that don't like me especially when their only reason is their perceived idea of what political party I belong to and to think, that I don't even belong to a political party and think both parties are bad for America!

And, by the way, truth be told, I have been insulting her a lot lately.

Immie

I do too. Sometimes it's tough though.

But you know, I think that's what Christ meant when he said:

Ye have heard that it hath been said, Thou shalt love thy neighbour, and hate thine enemy.

But I say unto you, Love your enemies, bless them that curse you, do good to them that hate you, and pray for them which despitefully use you, and persecute you;

That ye may be the children of your Father which is in heaven: for he maketh his sun to rise on the evil and on the good, and sendeth rain on the just and on the unjust.

For if ye love them which love you, what reward have ye? do not even the publicans the same? (Matthew 5:43-46)

What's amazing is Christ's love can change us all and help us love one another. And someday He will touch even TM and her life will be changed. And I thank Him so much that we can all be redeemed.

Brave Truthmatters ran away.
(Truthmatters: "No!")
Bravely ran away, away.
(Truthmatters: "I didn't!")
When danger reared it's ugly head,
She bravely turned her tail and fled.
(Truthmatters: "no!")
Yes, brave Truthmatters turned about
And gallantly she chickened out.

****Bravely**** taking to her feet,
(Truthmatters: "I never did!")
She beat a very brave retreat.
(Truthmatters: "all lies!")
Bravest of the braaaave, Truthmatters!
(Truthmatters: "I never!")

Brave Truthmatters ran away.
(Truthmatters: "No!")
Bravely ran away, away.
When danger reared it's ugly head,
She bravely turned her tail and fled.
(Truthmatters: "no!")
Yes, brave Truthmatters turned about
And gallantly she chickened out.

****Bravely**** taking to her feet,
(Truthmatters: "I never did!")
She beat a very brave retreat.
(Truthmatters: "all lies!")
Bravest of the braaaave, Truthmatters!
(Truthmatters: "I never!")

Nice, I love that movie, And only count to 3 Sir Robbin!

at this point we have zero evidence that these four women can be trusted at all. We have a criminal justice system for a reason. It's so that we can be judged by a jury of our peers after the evidence is presented.
I do enjoy logic.

dear fucking assholes.
You are incorrect sir. I'm an Equal Opportunist Asshole.

calling victims liars to suit your political points is pretty fucking low
Isn't it odd how rich men with money rape people by multiples? Why do you think that is?

Listen... I don't know if he's guilty or not... Or hell, he is guilty on one account and the rest are just trying to get some fame/money. No clue. I have no facts other than he's accused of raping some women. That's the point.

I'm old fashioned... You know... Perhaps in the true sense of being a conservative. I like the whole "innocent until proven guilty" idea.

I do enjoy logic.

dear fucking assholes.
You are incorrect sir. I'm an Equal Opportunist Asshole.

calling victims liars to suit your political points is pretty fucking low
Isn't it odd how rich men with money rape people by multiples? Why do you think that is?

Listen... I don't know if he's guilty or not... Or hell, he is guilty on one account and the rest are just trying to get some fame/money. No clue. I have no facts other than he's accused of raping some women. That's the point.

I'm old fashioned... You know... Perhaps in the true sense of being a conservative. I like the whole "innocent until proven guilty" idea.

Im sure it's much the same reason is why rich men tend to cheat on their spouses. I believe South Park did an expose on it.

funny to see all here who defended this guy comdeming the dark night guy without a trial.

maybe now you understand the differance between a citizen saying "hes guilty as sin"

and a person saying someone should not get a fair trial?

funny to see all here who defended this guy comdeming the dark night guy without a trial.

maybe now you understand the differance between a citizen saying "hes guilty as sin"

Your lies are why your party is dying a stabbing fire-AIDS death...

All this from TM who has referred to Romney as a felon. Fuck off you diseased pile of monkey shit.

I can certainly say without fear of contradiction that you are guilty as sin of ritualistic murder of the English language.

Forum List

Back