GOP fundraising and rape

People don't get arrested on no evidence yes that is true of course that does not mean they are guilty now does it? Anyone else remember the rape accusations against the Duke Lacrosse team? Everyone was so sure they were guilty they had been convicted in the press in the court of public opinion everywhere but in a courtroom and how did that case end they were innocent. I guess it is lucky for them the case was not decided by public opinion the media or even people with biased political views but by the facts.

and the words of 4 adult women who dont know each other means nothing to you?

And the words innocent till proven guilty means nothing to you? Let there be a trial and let the prosecution and the defense make their case that is what I base guilt or innocence on not a person politically affiliation.

Where is your evidence this guy raped anyone or Zimmerman didn't shoot Martin in self defense?:eusa_whistle:

they don't need no stinking evidence

911 dispatcher: Are you following him?
Zimmerman : Yes
911dispatcher: Yeah...we don't need you to that.

situation could have been EASILY avoided. Zimmerman fucked up. Should have left the police handle it...they are the professionals. A neighborhood watch volunteer's job is to observe and report....that's it.

Does that prove murder? Does that DISPROVE self-defense? I don't think so...

4 adult women who did not know each other pointed this man out as their rapist

Again, what evidence do you have that they dont know each other?!

they contacted the authorities separately.

prove they did know each other

Oh, no. It doesn't work that way.

You are the only one claiming they don't know each other. The news reports don't even make that claim. So the burden of proof is on you to substantiate YOUR claim.

So, will we see your "prof", or are you lying??

if you were a lawyer you would love to take this case because any sane person knows this guy is going down.

they Identified him and his cabin.

4 different women who didnt know each other.

flail away

These women want the entire world to know who raped them.

You defend their rapist and call them meaningless

Do you realize that in our country everyone is entitled to a fair trial?

We have attorneys who are paid by the state to defend the most hate-filled people such as yourself because they are entitled to representation in a court of law.

This accused rapist is also entitled to representation and THANK GOD we live by those laws so that people who hate half of America, such as yourself, can not destroy the lives of others without a single thought about what they do.

Immie

Immie go get the quote where I said he should not be tried.

Im not a fucking court.

I think hes guilty as hell.

your ignoring 4 women who were raped for poltical purposes

Based on what you stupid idiot?

You base this thought on one thing and one thing only... Muckracker said he was a Republican. To you that was enough to convict him of the most henious of crimes.

You are a disgrace to your party and to your country.

Immie

yeah these 4 women cant be trusted to point out who raped them

at this point we have zero evidence that these four women can be trusted at all. We have a criminal justice system for a reason. It's so that we can be judged by a jury of our peers after the evidence is presented.

calls them lairs for no reason

No one has called them liars. The only people who have been called liars is you and those you've been falsely accusing.

You don't seem to understand that accusations are meaningless. There has been no testimony. There is no evidence that anyone knows of. If there is any evidence, we dont know the veracity about it. That is the whole point of having trial. So the case can be heard and a judge or a jury can evaluate the evidence and make a determination of guilt or innocence.

Until then, the accused is presumed to be innocent. He may be proven guilty. He may not. The witnesses may be telling the truth, they may not. But to accuse a man and act as though there is no way he is innocent when he has the presumption and it hasnt been proved is injustice. To use a travesty to try to score political points is just plain sick.

People don't get arrested on no evidence yes that is true of course that does not mean they are guilty now does it? Anyone else remember the rape accusations against the Duke Lacrosse team? Everyone was so sure they were guilty they had been convicted in the press in the court of public opinion everywhere but in a courtroom and how did that case end they were innocent. I guess it is lucky for them the case was not decided by public opinion the media or even people with biased political views but by the facts.

and the words of 4 adult women who dont know each other means nothing to you?

again, what evidence do you have that these women dont know each other? You need to stop making claims unless you can back them up.

dear fucking assholes.

calling victims liars to suit your political points is pretty fucking low

lying to suit your political points is pretty fucking shitty too TM.....and yes you have lied before....

go get one lie of mine

im glad you asked.....remember about a month or so ago when we were talking about California and you said Gov.Wilson gutted every infrastructure project when he was governor?......i said bullshit and i posted a link about Measure M1.....which was passed in 1990 and was the biggest freeway construction project in Orange Counties history......it started in the early nineties DURING Wilsons term and is still going on today with the passing of M2 in 06.....YOU never responded.....you did what you usually do....left the thread....AND you claimed i vote for those who want to end my job.....more bullshit you could not back up...there is 2......

You mean they didn't walk into the police station hand in hand claiming they had been raped by this guy? Really? How unusual is that? How often do rape victims go to the police together whether or not they knew each other?

You stupid idiot. You made the claim. It is up to you to prove that they don't know each other.

Immie

And that means they don't know each other? That's insane.

I don't have to prove they know each other. Im not making the claim they did or didn't. Im pointing out the fact that reaching a conclusion with zero evidence is assinine.

Hey can any of you liberals start more topics on crime? I really love it when you try to act tough about prevention, but then you're softer than Liberace at the Playboy Mansion on the criminal after conviction.

Forum List

Back