GOP Debate Tonight, who wins?

Who wins GOP Debate Tonight

• Santorum - Former PA Senator

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Johnson - Former NM Governor

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
This thread actually highlights something for me. The working relationship of the Prez and Vice needs an overhaul. I'd like to see a more tag-team approach to issues. Bust the VP role out a bit and make him more of an enforcer and player.

I could see Cain as the big picture guy and Ron Paul barking at the people to step in line.

dont get me wrong...Cain's policy on immigration is too hardline for me (he supports the AZ law for pulling over suspected aliens. I'm pretty hardline on that issue, but not that hardline)...but I see Paul and Cain tag-teaming for the betterment of the country.
I see Paul as Joe Biden lite..........Constantly running his mouth, and embarrassing the shit out of this great country.......He needs to just give it up......He doesn't have a chance in hell.....And all he is doing is wasting his supporters time and money.

Christ, the man seems to think this is the wild wild west........Head to the Saloon, and grab yourself a hooker!

In a segregated bar! lol

Hands down...Herman Cain...

There is no way in hell you are going to get certain people to vote for him in the republican party. No way no how.

I can imagine trying to get votes for him in W. Virginia.....lolololololol

Mississippi? Kentucky? Florida?

Oh please. But hey, run him. It would be funny to watch.

People in W.V dont eat pizza? Is that what you're saying?

This thread actually highlights something for me. The working relationship of the Prez and Vice needs an overhaul. I'd like to see a more tag-team approach to issues. Bust the VP role out a bit and make him more of an enforcer and player.

I could see Cain as the big picture guy and Ron Paul barking at the people to step in line.

dont get me wrong...Cain's policy on immigration is too hardline for me (he supports the AZ law for pulling over suspected aliens. I'm pretty hardline on that issue, but not that hardline)...but I see Paul and Cain tag-teaming for the betterment of the country.
I see Paul as Joe Biden lite..........Constantly running his mouth, and embarrassing the shit out of this great country.......He needs to just give it up......He doesn't have a chance in hell.....And all he is doing is wasting his supporters time and money.

Christ, the man seems to think this is the wild wild west........Head to the Saloon, and grab yourself a hooker!

In a segregated bar! lol
where everybody's shootin' heroin.

There is no way in hell you are going to get certain people to vote for him in the republican party. No way no how.

I don't know about that. The party of Racism, the dem's, nominated Obama.

Last edited:

I don't know about that. The part of Racism, the dem's, nominated Obama.

And despite there being zero evidence, because of the non stop mantra of the Democrats trying to paint the GOP as racist, even the few racists in the GOP would vote for a black man just to prove they weren't racist. :)

Sarah Palin

Your avatar was photo-shopped. Mine wasn't.

That makes you a liar every time you post. Every single time, you start off with a lie. Because your avatar is showing something that never happened, it makes you a liar. It says you promote lies. You are slandering someone by showing and promoting a lie. Maybe that's your kind of patriotism, the fact you stand for a lie, but it's not mine. Good luck with that lie and that slander. It's how you want people to see you and it works. They see you as a slanderer and a liar. Hope that's what you want.

Just for the record, what is your avie? Obviously it is Bush. All I see is the back of someone's head he is hugging. I googled images of "George Bush hug" and can't find a pic like your avie.

Hilarious. There was a man named "James Dale Guckert" who was suddenly showing up at Bush press conferences. Bush called on him over and over again. The guy was given "press credentials" and put in the front row.. He would ask such "softball" questions as, "President Bush, how difficult is it to talk to unpatriotic backstabbing liberals?"
Then the press noticed the guy was spending the night at the White House. In fact, he spent dozens of nights at the White House and no one would say where he "slept" or who "signed him in".

Bush and James became very close "friends".

310805jeff_gannon_cspan.jpg

bush_kisses_gannon1.jpg

gannon-bush2.jpg

bush_gannon_thumb.jpg

2ey8l1i.jpg

News reporters became "suspicious" and decided to find out who this guy is.

Disturbing statistics began to be discovered:

Does he live up to what he promised: Yes
Body Hair: Shaved
Cut or Uncut: Cut
Top, Bottom?: Top
Calls?: Out only
Does he kiss?: No
Rating: Recommended
Rates: $1200 per weekend

Next came the photos:

jeff-gannon1.jpg

small_The_Bianchi_Cafe_56527_jeffgannon.jpg

And finally, the entire sordid story crawled out from under a rock.

studfilesx.jpg

malecorpsxx.jpg

Imagine if this were Democrats. Imagine the Republican outcry. Republicans hold their leaders to much lower standards. Now you know all about my avatar. And it wasn't even "photoshopped".

That makes you a liar every time you post. Every single time, you start off with a lie. Because your avatar is showing something that never happened, it makes you a liar. It says you promote lies. You are slandering someone by showing and promoting a lie. Maybe that's your kind of patriotism, the fact you stand for a lie, but it's not mine. Good luck with that lie and that slander. It's how you want people to see you and it works. They see you as a slanderer and a liar. Hope that's what you want.

Just for the record, what is your avie? Obviously it is Bush. All I see is the back of someone's head he is hugging. I googled images of "George Bush hug" and can't find a pic like your avie.

Hilarious. There was a man named "James Dale Guckert" who was suddenly showing up at Bush press conferences. Bush called on him over and over again. The guy was given "press credentials" and put in the front row.. He would ask such "softball" questions as, "President Bush, how difficult is it to talk to unpatriotic backstabbing liberals?"
Then the press noticed the guy was spending the night at the White House. In fact, he spent dozens of nights at the White House and no one would say where he "slept" or who "signed him in".

bush_kisses_gannon1.jpg

gannon-bush2.jpg

bush_gannon_thumb.jpg

2ey8l1i.jpg

Next came the photos:

jeff-gannon1.jpg

studfilesx.jpg

malecorpsxx.jpg

Imagine if this were Democrats. Imagine the Republican outcry. Republicans hold their leaders to much lower standards. Now you know all about my avatar. And it wasn't even "photoshopped".

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iwqk3EVPI9w]YouTube - Randi Rhodes scares Bush's personal hooker, Jeff Gannon[/ame]

That might really hurt if you understood racism.:lol:

bush_kisses_gannon1.jpg

gannon-bush2.jpg

bush_gannon_thumb.jpg

2ey8l1i.jpg

Next came the photos:

jeff-gannon1.jpg

studfilesx.jpg

malecorpsxx.jpg

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iwqk3EVPI9w]YouTube - Randi Rhodes scares Bush's personal hooker, Jeff Gannon[/ame]

Chickens. Ha ha.

bush_kisses_gannon1.jpg

gannon-bush2.jpg

bush_gannon_thumb.jpg

2ey8l1i.jpg

Next came the photos:

jeff-gannon1.jpg

studfilesx.jpg

malecorpsxx.jpg

:eusa_eh:

Move out of your mom's basement.

bush_kisses_gannon1.jpg

gannon-bush2.jpg

bush_gannon_thumb.jpg

2ey8l1i.jpg

Next came the photos:

jeff-gannon1.jpg

studfilesx.jpg

malecorpsxx.jpg

Move out of your mom's basement.

Deany is SICK.

Well I wish you guys would quit reposting the sickness by nesting it in your responses. Once we get past the hate posts, perhaps we can get back on topic?

That might really hurt if you understood racism.:lol:

It's certain that yer Statist pals don't...anyone that resists yer Messiah is automatically RASCIST.

Ron Paul.

Johnson got screwed.

Yes he was actually. They really didn't give him much opportunity to showcase himself as they did the others. Cain also got a bit shortshrifted, but not as badly as Gary did. I hope it was inadvertent and not intentional.

Forum List

Back