GOP Debate Tonight, who wins?

Who wins GOP Debate Tonight

• Santorum - Former PA Senator

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Johnson - Former NM Governor

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
President Obama. Because none of them have a realistic shot of winning.

Yes he was actually. They really didn't give him much opportunity to showcase himself as they did the others. Cain also got a bit shortshrifted, but not as badly as Gary did. I hope it was inadvertent and not intentional.

You're wondering whether the guy who would most be considered a "Liberal" at a GOP debate hosted by Fox News was shafted by accident? :eusa_eh:

Not like any of these debates matter anyway. Not only because of the timing but because of the candidates themselves. Gary has no shot in the GOP Primary despite being the most reasonable candidate of the bunch. Furthermore, if Cain, Paul, and Gary all run then the three of them will end up splitting the small margin they would of gotten alone.

President Obama. Because none of them have a realistic shot of winning.

Be fearful of CoCain arrogant liberal. He will knock Obama's socks off and the Obama crowd won't be able to use their solo weapon, the race card!

Be fearful of CoCain arrogant liberal. He will knock Obama's socks off and the Obama crowd won't be able to use their solo weapon, the race card!

You're assuming he'd win the nomination.

Do you know Cain doesn't support an audit of the Federal Reserve?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uiAkeFJXwUk]YouTube - No Need To Audit the Federal Reserve According to Herman Cain[/ame]

That will make him lose a segment of the Republican Party.

The fact he's African American will also make him lose a smaller segment of the GOP who are still stuck in the 1950's.

He's also a supporter of the Gold Standard which will lose him some votes. He also opposes Abortion, even in the case of rape and incest.

He's also willing to discriminate against Muslims and not allow them into his cabinet. Between his views on Abortion and this, he'll lose a good portion of the moderate vote in the GOP.

In a field where he would come off as just another Social Conservative Republican who panders to the base, nothing stands out about him as a candidate. In that case, those with the largest name power will have the advantage.

Yes he was actually. They really didn't give him much opportunity to showcase himself as they did the others. Cain also got a bit shortshrifted, but not as badly as Gary did. I hope it was inadvertent and not intentional.

You're wondering whether the guy who would most be considered a "Liberal" at a GOP debate hosted by Fox News was shafted by accident? :eusa_eh:

Not like any of these debates matter anyway. Not only because of the timing but because of the candidates themselves. Gary has no shot in the GOP Primary despite being the most reasonable candidate of the bunch. Furthermore, if Cain, Paul, and Gary all run then the three of them will end up splitting the small margin they would of gotten alone.

He is not in ANY sense a liberal. He is a conservaitve libertarian and is less liberal than Ron Paul who was not shafted in the same debate. Nice try though.

He is not in ANY sense a liberal. He is a conservaitve libertarian and is less liberal than Ron Paul who was not shafted in the same debate. Nice try though.

Are you trying to purposefully not to read what I said? I never said he was a Liberal. I said he's the one who's going to be most considered to be a Liberal. His position on Abortion alone sets him apart from the rest of the other candidates.

He's a fiscal Conservative but socially he is Liberal Libertarian.

Like I said though, none of it matters. No Pro-Choice, Anti War on Drugs Republican Candidate is going to get more than 10% of the votes in the GOP primary. Never mind win it.

Forum List

Back