GOP Debate Tonight, who wins?

Who wins GOP Debate Tonight

• Santorum - Former PA Senator

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Johnson - Former NM Governor

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
The heavy hitters will be out before too long.

I want to see a couple of the true up and comings.....Christie and Rubio.........At least get their noses in some debates, even if they don't have intentions at this time.

Christie has already said he won't run. Rubio has zero political experience. We don't an Obama of the Right.

Mitch Daniels is an excellent choice. Mitt Romney is a jerk.
A lot have said they won't run, and then do....I agree Rubio doesn't have much experience, but i'd like to see him get in on some debates.......He's got some Savvy, and i'd like to see how he does......Give him 6 years, and he's going to be a force.

Mitt Romney knows business, and is business friendly.....Mitch Daniels?.....We'll see. I'm not fully sold just yet.

The rest of 'em?.....Forget it.

Romney is not a conservative and has the legacy of Romneycare in MA. HE's also a creeper.
mitt-romney-fudge-packing.jpg

The heavy hitters will be out before too long.

I want to see a couple of the true up and comings.....Christie and Rubio.........At least get their noses in some debates, even if they don't have intentions at this time.

Christie has already said he won't run. Rubio has zero political experience. We don't an Obama of the Right.

A lot have said they won't run, and then do....I agree Rubio doesn't have much experience, but i'd like to see him get in on some debates.......He's got some Savvy, and i'd like to see how he does......Give him 6 years, and he's going to be a force.

Mitt Romney knows business, and is business friendly.....Mitch Daniels?.....We'll see. I'm not fully sold just yet.

Really now.

"Business" Friendly? What business? The business of moving money from one pocket to another without having produced anything?

I know his "business" it's the business I support as an IT professional. It's a good way to generate capital..but not much else. And by "Capital" it's mostly a rich man's game.

I think the general election will come down to Ohio and Florida...

assuming the GOP picks a decent candidate.
I think Virginia and North Carolina are going to be battleground states as well

I think the general election will come down to Ohio and Florida...

assuming the GOP picks a decent candidate.
I think Virginia and North Carolina are going to be battleground states as well
well that will certainly improve obama's chances.

Really now.

"Business" Friendly? What business? The business of moving money from one pocket to another without having produced anything?

I know his "business" it's the business I support as an IT professional. It's a good way to generate capital..but not much else. And by "Capital" it's mostly a rich man's game.
Yeah, yeah, yeah, we know.......Business is evil, capitalism sucks, corporations are the devil, the rich don't pay shit, now give me my damn unearned entitlements. MY GOVERNMENT OWES ME!

Save your loony drivel for your fellow loony liberals.

We've all seen what your boy is doing. Fucking this country over for generations to come. We see his economic prowess, nothing but abject failure on every level.

Gotta give him credit for one thing though, he fooled a whole hell of a lot of ignorant people.

Last edited:

Really now.

Yeah, yeah, yeah, we know.......Business is evil, capitalism sucks, corporations are the devil, the rich don't pay shit, now give me my damn unearned entitlements. MY GOVERNMENT OWES ME!

Save your loony drivel for your fellow loony liberals.

We've all seen what your boy is doing. Fucking this country over for generations to come. We see his economic prowess, nothing but abject failure on every level.

Gotta give him credit for one thing though, he fooled a whole hell of a lot of ignorant people.

Your boys leave us with bailouts and the world hating our fucking guts.

Our boys leave us with surpluses and respect and admiration from the world.

The loonies are you.

Cain mentioned four things about immigration but did not mention NAFTA. That is one of the main reason they come here. He talks about band aids without addressing the problem.

I get the feeling the left is scared... So far Palin/Mitt and McCain have not joined up and they all loved the idea of them up against Obama... As of now it could be anyone.

this nebulous "left" of yours "loved" the idea of palin/mitt and mccain??

you have your best shot with mitt..

how silly the extremists on the right are.

I get the feeling the left is scared... So far Palin/Mitt and McCain have not joined up and they all loved the idea of them up against Obama... As of now it could be anyone.

this nebulous "left" of yours "loved" the idea of palin/mitt and mccain??

you have your best shot with mitt..

how silly the extremists on the right are.

Mitt's the sanest man in the crazy house. But to hear him speak he's joined with the carnival barkers.

I didn't watch the debates, but from what I've been reading a lot of people are talking about Herman Cain.

Damn, what a lame collection of candidates.

I'm going to have to go with Mitten. He won by not showing up.

If Ron Paul does not get elected this time, America deserves to crumble to the ground because of it's ignorance!

To every asshole that thinks Cain is the best candidate, your brains must be made of Pizza Dough!

I don't know if Cain will be the best candidate but I liked what he had to say.

I also liked Pawlenty.

To bad they all couldn't make it and it was nice to get a feel for those that did.

Its a long way till 2012 though and anything can happen. I'm still hoping that Mitch Daniels will throw his hat into the ring.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back