GOP Debate Tonight, who wins?

Who wins GOP Debate Tonight

• Santorum - Former PA Senator

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Johnson - Former NM Governor

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
what is jaun williams doing there? he's so annoying,,Beavis,Butthead or Bigbird would of been more intreiging and entertaining than Jaun!
I thought it was a good thing. Juan Williams isn't your everyday average liberal loon. He actually has the guts to hold his party accountable. I've seen him many times shake his head in disgust over some things that Obama or someone in his administration has said or done

I like the format of having multiple questioners, from all sides of the political aisle. It adds a lot of intrigue, and it's much better than watching Charlie Gibson or Brian Wiiliams put us to sleep with boring ass BS.

All in all, we need some real candidates......'cause nobody in this group is even near ready. And Paul just needs to give it up.
As much as I love Gary Johnson and am backing him, his performance tonight was just PITIFUL.

I hope he improves as time goes by...

what is jaun williams doing there? he's so annoying,,Beavis,Butthead or Bigbird would of been more intreiging and entertaining than Jaun!
I thought it was a good thing. Juan Williams isn't your everyday average liberal loon. He actually has the guts to hold his party accountable. I've seen him many times shake his head in disgust over some things that Obama or someone in his administration has said or done

I like the format of having multiple questioners, from all sides of the political aisle. It adds a lot of intrigue, and it's much better than watching Charlie Gibson or Brian Wiiliams put us to sleep with boring ass BS.

All in all, we need some real candidates......'cause nobody in this group is even near ready. And Paul just needs to give it up.
As much as I love Gary Johnson and am backing him, his performance tonight was just PITIFUL.

these debates are meaningless. Ron Paul "won" all the debates in 2008. In the general in 2004, Kerry took 2/3 and Perot won all the general debates in 1992. and they all did so well......

He seemed a lil' Apprehensive. No surprise. Getting that first one out of the way will probably help in the future......Each of these guys are a few years away....Except for Paul, he needs to give it up.

Last edited:

He seemed a lil' Apprehensive. No suprise. Getting that first one out of the way will probably help in the future......Each of these guys are a few years away....Except for Paul, he needs to give it up.

how close is Paul to being the Ralph nader of the right?

why wasn't Romney there?
The heavy hitters will be out before too long.

I want to see a couple of the true up and comings.....Christie and Rubio.........At least get their noses in some debates, even if they don't have intentions at this time.

Last edited:

He seemed a lil' Apprehensive. No surprise. Getting that first one out of the way will probably help in the future......Each of these guys are a few years away....Except for Paul, he needs to give it up.
OK, if you were forced right now to guess who's going to be the GOP Nominee, who would you pick?

He seemed a lil' Apprehensive. No suprise. Getting that first one out of the way will probably help in the future......Each of these guys are a few years away....Except for Paul, he needs to give it up.

Seriously.....He needs to just go. He doesn't have a snowballs chance in hell. And quite frankly, after the last go around, i'm sick of listening to him......There is no way in hell that he can be envisioned sitting down with world leaders and being taken seriously. Same goes for Military leaders....He's got some good ideas, but many others are just dangerous to the core.

Quit wasting everybody's time, and your suppoorters money Dr. Paul....'cause it ain't happenin', and righfully so.

OK, if you were forced right now to guess who's going to be the GOP Nominee, who would you pick?
Without hearing any debates, I'd have to say Romney.

That's a hard question, seing as how things have changed since Obama stepped in, Economy wise.....I want to see some serious debates.

Remember that show, "My Favorite Martian"?..........Man, everytime I watch Paul, I keep envisioning those two lil' antennas rising out of his head......He looks just like him.......The lil' dude just bugs me.

I agree. No more of these "Boxers or Briefs" type questions.
Yeah, it's game on now. Obama has to go. There can be no more BS. Someone needs to come up, establish themselves, and take it to his ass......This country is in serious friggin' trouble. We can't afford another Obama term, but we need to put someone up who can get the job done once taking office, and isn't just going to put up empty fluff.

why wasn't Romney there?

I want to see a couple of the true up and comings.....Christie and Rubio.........At least get their noses in some debates, even if they don't have intentions at this time.

Christie has already said he won't run. Rubio has zero political experience. We don't an Obama of the Right.

Mitch Daniels is an excellent choice. Mitt Romney is a jerk.

If people would look PAST his pro-pot views, they'd see that he represents much more than that.

Look at his record as Governor of New Mexico for christsakes.

why wasn't Romney there?

Christie has already said he won't run. Rubio has zero political experience. We don't an Obama of the Right.

A lot have said they won't run, and then do....I agree Rubio doesn't have much experience, but i'd like to see him get in on some debates.......He's got some Savvy, and i'd like to see how he does......Give him 6 years, and he's going to be a force.

Mitt Romney knows business, and is business friendly.....Mitch Daniels?.....We'll see. I'm not fully sold just yet.

The rest of 'em?.....Forget it.

A lot have said they won't run, and then do....I agree Rubio doesn't have much experience, but i'd like to see him get in on some debates.......He's got some Savvy, and i'd like to see how he does......Give him 6 years, and he's going to be a force.

Mitt Romney knows business, and is business friendly.....Mitch Daniels?.....We'll see. I'm not fully sold just yet.

The rest of 'em?.....Forget it.

I think the general election will come down to Ohio and Florida...

assuming the GOP picks a decent candidate.

Forum List

Back