GOP Debate Tonight, who wins?

Who wins GOP Debate Tonight

• Santorum - Former PA Senator

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Johnson - Former NM Governor

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
It doesn't matter. There are no winners. It is a chance to see people perform.
Cain might do well. Alan Keyes was a vicious debater and probably won every time. And he lost to Obama and probably couldn't be elected dog catcher.

YouTube - GOP Debate Iowa- Alan Keyes

You mean all the black people in Illinois didn't vote for him just because he's black??

No. They didnt vote for him because he isn't black. Only Democrats like Obama can be authentically black. Or hadn't you heard this?

Damn.....one of those guys thinks he can beat Obama?

This is gunn a be fun

When do the real GOP candidates show up?

Sarah Palin

Mark my words, sarah palin will never, ever go up against republicans for the presidency. Ever. She knows they dont have to hold back and would DESTROY her.

She is a joke and they all know it. Hell, she knows it but wants to milk this as long as humanly possible. Its all about money for her. Has been since she quit.

Sarah Palin

Your avatar was photo-shopped. Mine wasn't.

That makes you a liar every time you post. Every single time, you start off with a lie. Because your avatar is showing something that never happened, it makes you a liar. It says you promote lies. You are slandering someone by showing and promoting a lie. Maybe that's your kind of patriotism, the fact you stand for a lie, but it's not mine. Good luck with that lie and that slander. It's how you want people to see you and it works. They see you as a slanderer and a liar. Hope that's what you want.

AND it's a horrible photoshop.

Its not bad considering it may have been done by a child......dont know.

I don't know who wins... I would venture to guess whoever plays to the Tea Party the most... in other words, use rhetoric that implies Obama is a closet Communist and wants to destroy the country, says that Social programs are the bane of society and ought to be abolished, and talks big against Muslims, gays, abortion and panders to the gun huggers.

That would be my guess... the one that comes off as the most extreme.

Given the above, the one that comes off as the most insane.

Sarah Palin

That makes you a liar every time you post. Every single time, you start off with a lie. Because your avatar is showing something that never happened, it makes you a liar. It says you promote lies. You are slandering someone by showing and promoting a lie. Maybe that's your kind of patriotism, the fact you stand for a lie, but it's not mine. Good luck with that lie and that slander. It's how you want people to see you and it works. They see you as a slanderer and a liar. Hope that's what you want.

Yeah, that really makes you more honest...

It doesn't matter. There are no winners. It is a chance to see people perform.
Cain might do well. Alan Keyes was a vicious debater and probably won every time. And he lost to Obama and probably couldn't be elected dog catcher.

YouTube - GOP Debate Iowa- Alan Keyes

You mean all the black people in Illinois didn't vote for him just because he's black??

Alan Keyes tossed his gay daughter out into the street and cut off contact. He said he did it in the name of "family values".

Sarah Palin

Yeah, that really makes you more honest...

Not just more honest, but honest. That's why I work so hard linking to evidence. To prove my position is shared by others. And I'm talking ABC, CBS and sometimes (gasp) even Fox. In fact, the best sources are the people themselves. Like Bush saying, "I don't think about Bin Laden. Truly, I'm not concerned about Bin Laden". When someone says, "He was just saying that to throw Bin Laden off", it's not me that's delusional. Who can believe that? So Bush was lying?

Or when I point to the PEW Poll that says only 6% of scientists are Republican.

Or the Gallup Poll that say the Republican Party is 90% white and mostly Christian.

Or when I point out Republicans are attacking gays and Muslims and Hispanics and women's rights.

Saying those things does't make me a bad person. It makes me "honest". Because we know those are all true.

Where's all the Republicans of the board jumping up and down over their first debate?

The enthusiasm is deafening

Where's all the Republicans of the board jumping up and down over their first debate?

It's May of 2011. We have a year and a half till the election. Most of the Candidate field hasnt even entered the race yet. Not to mention we are all dealing with a rough economy. We have a few more important things to deal with than a debate that was scheduled way too soon

It's May of 2011. We have a year and a half till the election. Most of the Candidate field hasnt even entered the race yet. Not to mention we are all dealing with a rough economy. We have a few more important things to deal with than a debate that was scheduled way too soon

Yea, like abortion, gay marriage, cutting funding for school children, busting teacher's and nurse's unions, blocking bills that would bring jobs back from China. Republicans are "busy, busy, busy".

busy_bee_title.jpg

Yea, like abortion, gay marriage, cutting funding for school children, busting teacher's and nurse's unions, blocking bills that would bring jobs back from China. Republicans are "busy, busy, busy".

busy_bee_title.jpg

You don't bring back jobs from China by making it more difficult to do business in the United States.

Forum List

Back