GOP Debate In Charleston Tonight--8 Eastern

Santorum is a whiner.

If that's all you've got then Santorum will make an excellent President.

That is not "all I've got". It was what came to mind when he was whining.

You do well when you are polite and keep things simple. When you try to be snarky and sarcastic.....you fail. This is because you do not have the intelligence needed to pull it off.

Not being snarky or sarcastic. Just responding to your comments.

BTW insulting my intelligence? Seriously? That's the best you can do? You think that is an intelligent and superior position? Any idiot can call someone else stupid. Internet boards abound with evidence to support that.

I think you are better than that. I may be wrong, but I dont think I am.

Central Florida here.

Very red region.

Santorum is pulling me away from Newt.
I don't trust any of those deep blue RAT districts in Broward and Dade county. Can you imagine an all black district calling in the votes? Hmm, and how many extra thousand fakes they might add to the total? Kinda like what could happen in the poorer sections of Philly.

But, surprisingly, Martinez and Rubio have done well down there
:cool:
lets just hope that 90% of blacks and hispanics here WAKE UP in 2012 !!! how could they have voted for an obvious Lier in 2008? are they any richer today?

I've never taken Santorum seriously. Always saw him as a joke. After tonight I have to reassess him. Hell, I found myself pondering voting for him.

Ive explained many times how you can find out for yourself. Experiment for once in your life and learn.

Repeat after me:
"Talking to myself is not god speaking to me."
or
"My conscience talking to me is not god speaking to me"..

You would do good to study it more.

I studied it tons. For nearly a decade. It's hogwash. I do believe most of the bible is real BUT its man's interpretation of what they saw and heard that's flawed. The bible was written BY MAN but were supposed to believe its the word of god. Nonsense.

If that's all you've got then Santorum will make an excellent President.

That is not "all I've got". It was what came to mind when he was whining.

You do well when you are polite and keep things simple. When you try to be snarky and sarcastic.....you fail. This is because you do not have the intelligence needed to pull it off.

Not being snarky or sarcastic. Just responding to your comments.

BTW insulting my intelligence? Seriously? That's the best you can do? You think that is an intelligent and superior position? Any idiot can call someone else stupid. Internet boards abound with evidence to support that.

I think you are better than that. I may be wrong, but I dont think I am.

Listen. I read the shit that you write. I am pretty sure that I have a handle on the depth of your intelligence. I didn't call you stupid. I said that you do not have the intelligence needed to pull off sarcasm or snarkiness. You are not stupid. There are stupid people posting here.....but you are not one of them.

Repeat after me:
or

I studied it tons. For nearly a decade. It's hogwash. I do believe most of the bible is real BUT its man's interpretation of what they saw and heard that's flawed. The bible was written BY MAN but were supposed to believe its the word of god. Nonsense.

Then take it to the Religion/Ethics forum, children
:eusa_hand:

Repeat after me:
or

Not arguing that. The Bible is a Tool, it's complex, it has pitfalls, by design. So do Training Wheels. They are there for a reason, they have both purpose and limits, they are there to fall back on. You have, Faith, Reason, Hope, Prayer. Is that aimed at God or Man? God is not the Church. God is not Society.

Since this still is a thread on the debate, can anyone call a winner for the night without preconceived biases?

I think all four had a strong performance. I'd have to say Santorum won just because no one would have expected him to come out blazing like he did.

Romney did an excellent job too. Though it's sad that he has to explain the free market system to the media and fellow Republicans.

Newt was his usual self, though I thought he dodges many of the questions put to him. His attempt to pretend as though character doesn't matter. it's vital.

Paul was strong. I didn't see any major missteps. He had me wishing I could support his foreign policy completely because then I could see myself supporting him as my top choice. But I can't.

Forum List

Back