GOP Debate: Did anyone see Vivek completely destroy Nikki Haley on Ukraine?

Mr. Friscus

Diamond Member
Dec 28, 2020
Wow.

Vivek questioned Haley’s pro-war drive and blandly stated that she couldn’t name any of the provinces where she wants to send money and troops to.

He stated it, pointed at her, as she sat there silent. He was like “look at the blank stare on her face!”, and there was. She was completely owned and exposed, literally unable to name any of them.

It was an impressive moment to see such a proud, brash, “woman hear me roar” candidate be completely and unquestionably humbled.

And what’s funny is that as Vivek rightfully pummeled her, Chris Christie tried to “swoop” in and defend her with ridiculous counter claims how Vivek was “insulting her intelligence”.

Nikki Haley is a tough chick, until she’s exposed. Then, she needs a man to swoop in to save her from standing there like a deer in headlights. She talks so much crap about Vivek, she needs to fight her own battles. If you can dish it out, you need to take it.

Vivek was impressive, he and DeSantis are exposing her to be far too much like Joe Biden and his policies than I think most Republicans desire

Last edited:
Vivek later explained that those three provinces are mainly populated with ethnic Russians who would either support a Russian takeover, or don't really care.

Pointing out that someone doesn't know something is not the same as saying that are not intelligent.

The corrupting and self-serving criticisms are more to the point, I think. She has been doing a Biden Family thing for many years.

And it's worth noting that these debates are CONTINGENT. Unless Trump is taken out by his legal issues, they are meaningless. If he is, then the Republican voters need to pick their replacement candidate.

Wow.

Vivek questioned Haley’s pro-war drive and blandly stated that she couldn’t name any of the provinces where she wants to send money and troops to.

He stated it, pointed at her, as she sat there silent. He was like “look at the blank stare on her face!”, and there was. She was completely owned and exposed, literally unable to name any of them.

It was an impressive moment to see such a proud, brash, “woman hear me roar” candidate be completely and unquestionably humbled.

And what’s funny is that as Vivek rightfully pummeled her, Chris Christie tried to “swoop” in and defend her with ridiculous counter claims how Vivek was “insulting her intelligence”.

Nikki Haley is a tough chick, until she’s exposed. Then, she needs a man to swoop in to save her from standing there like a deer in headlights. She talks so much crap about Vivek, she needs to fight her own battles. If you can dish it out, you need to take it.

Vivek was impressive, he and DeSantis are exposing her to be far too much like Joe Biden and his policies than I think most Republicans desire
Then why did a poll find more people thought she won, compared to Ramamommy?

Reminds me of when Sarah Palin was asked what the Bush Doctrine was and could not answer.

The media mocked her unmercifully, but notice how they treat Haley much differently than Sarah.

Neocon Nikki's campaign is being funded by the subhuman democrats. They want somebody who will gleefully drone brown children 'over the horizon' and turn a blind eye while they rape children in this hemisphere. She's perfect.

Reminds me of when Sarah Palin was asked what the Bush Doctrine was and could not answer.

The media mocked her unmercifully, but notice how they treat Haley much differently than Sarah.

Because Haley has an understanding of domestic and global issues while Sarah was clueless

But she could see Russia from her house.

Trump's best chance is have Haley on the ticket. She is far more appealing than the dumb knee scrapping broad Harris.

Because Haley has an understanding of domestic and global issues while Sarah was clueless

But she could see Russia from her house.
Sarah Palin never said she could not see Russia from her house idiot That was from an SNL bit.

That is because you believe your idiot media that tell you how intelligent Halley is and how dumb Sarah is.

In all fairness I don't think GW could have answered either, unless he admitted it was the DNC agenda at .45% speed.

I think they just want Trump outta the way at all costs.

Once he is, they'll throw her under the bus. Not that that isn't a good place for her...but you know how one-track minded wingers are.
They throw everyone under the bus eventually.

Sarah Palin never said she could not see Russia from her house idiot That was from an SNL bit.

That is because you believe you idiot media that tell you how intelligent Halley is.
It was?
Are you sure? Sure looks like Sarah Palin

But let’s compare Foreign Policy experience shall we?

When asked about Foreign Policy experience, Palin brought up how there is an uninhabited island in Alaska that on a clear day, you can see a Russian island. She had never actually been to that island.

Nikki Haley will bring up representing the United States in the UN

In all fairness I don't think GW could have answered either, unless he admitted it was the DNC agenda at .45% speed.
What is why "W" took up painting, to express himself because words are not his friend.

1702049207104.png

shitlibs love nikki because she's just as fake as they are.... let's start by calling her by her real name: Nimarata Randhawa

Robert L Peters loves fake names.... face it, she's ONE OF THEM.

Good luck in the primaries Nimarata!

biden robt l peters.jpg

Forum List

Back