GOP Debate: Did anyone see Vivek completely destroy Nikki Haley on Ukraine?

No answer. Not even worth anyones time. Address the topic or just move along.
I directly addressed it. Did you come here to have your knob polished? Settle down.

Vivek embarrassed himself. His take on Ukraine was what we expect from a toddler who just learned what Ukraine is. He knows nothing about policy or governance and it embarrasses our country that he has even made it to the 4th debate.

Only a shallow moron like him would think the important part of Ukrainian aid is memorizing the name of Ukrainian oblasts. He is a shallow idiot who was trying to appeal to shallow idiots.

Wow.

Vivek questioned Haley’s pro-war drive and blandly stated that she couldn’t name any of the provinces where she wants to send money and troops to.

He stated it, pointed at her, as she sat there silent. He was like “look at the blank stare on her face!”, and there was. She was completely owned and exposed, literally unable to name any of them.

It was an impressive moment to see such a proud, brash, “woman hear me roar” candidate be completely and unquestionably humbled.

And what’s funny is that as Vivek rightfully pummeled her, Chris Christie tried to “swoop” in and defend her with ridiculous counter claims how Vivek was “insulting her intelligence”.

Nikki Haley is a tough chick, until she’s exposed. Then, she needs a man to swoop in to save her from standing there like a deer in headlights. She talks so much crap about Vivek, she needs to fight her own battles. If you can dish it out, you need to take it.

Vivek was impressive, he and DeSantis are exposing her to be far too much like Joe Biden and his policies than I think most Republicans desire
Rammy has more brain weight than all the rest of the field combined with plenty to spare...I mean all of them.

I directly addressed it. Did you come here to have your knob polished? Settle down.

Vivek embarrassed himself. His take on Ukraine was what we expect from a toddler who just learned what Ukraine is. He knows nothing about policy or governance and it embarrasses our country that he has even made it to the 4th debate.

Only a shallow moron like him would think the important part of Ukrainian aid is memorizing the name of Ukrainian oblasts. He is a shallow idiot who was trying to appeal to shallow idiots.
Disagree....
Ukraine is a collective of grossly corrupt and loosely governed territories. They are all on the take and on the make. This is nothing new and it is well known. You want to do business in Kiev?....you talk to klitschko...if you don't know that then you don't know where your money is going or even what it's doing. The same goes for all of the other mini dukedoms that gobble up the money pot over there. Zelensky is merely the lead pirate. Rammy was spot on with that.

Vivek is not in Nikki Haley’s league
Vivek would be interesting as a President someday. He has the ability to cross the T's and dot the I's. perhaps as chief of Staff or some other position dealing with Public Relations also. With Haley and Christie there is no point voting for President neo cons anymore. No matter how much salve they through domestically. W. and the Congress screwed over the people after 9/11. The Patriot Act, Homeland Security and the TSA have had some nasty interactions with the people. It seems that all sides are not removing them either. The TSA and the Airline Industry is like a Gulag to many people as we see today.

Haley can run circles around Vivek

Haleys opinions are based on years of experience. Viveks experience is based on conspiracy theories
You’re saying nothing. I see we found Bidens press secretary’s burner account

Address the exchange or leave, troll

You’re saying nothing. I see we found Bidens press secretary’s burner account

Address the exchange or leave, troll

As usual…Vivek is more volume than substance

Memorizing provinces before the debate is not foreign policy experience.
Haley has actually dealt with these guys

Vivek would be interesting as a President someday. He has the ability to cross the T's and dot the I's. perhaps as chief of Staff or some other position dealing with Public Relations also. With Haley and Christie there is no point voting for President neo cons anymore. No matter how much salve they through domestically. W. and the Congress screwed over the people after 9/11. The Patriot Act, Homeland Security and the TSA have had some nasty interactions with the people. It seems that all sides are not removing them either. The TSA and the Airline Industry is like a Gulag to many people as we see today.
Niether Democrat nor Republican will do anything to decentralize the power DC has illegally amassed. They may fight with each other but they all go out to eat together when the show is over.

Disagree....
Ukraine is a collective of grossly corrupt and loosely governed territories. They are all on the take and on the make. This is nothing new and it is well known. You want to do business in Kiev?....you talk to klitschko...if you don't know that then you don't know where your money is going or even what it's doing. The same goes for all of the other mini dukedoms that gobble up the money pot over there. Zelensky is merely the lead pirate. Rammy was spot on with that.
Ramy hasn't the stones to go here:

'and Nathan Wolfe, a World Economic Forum Young Global Leader graduate. Wolfe has served on EcoHealth's editorial board since 2004 and coauthored with Daszak a 2017 paper on bat coronaviruses. Wolfe is a founder, with President Biden's son Hunter, of Metabiota, a company now implicated in the operation of US-funded biolabs in Ukraine. Russia claims that Metabiota has been conducting secret bioweapons research on the border (7.)
(7.) Josh Boswell, "Exclusive Hunter Biden Did Help Secure Millions in Funding for US Contractor in Ukraine Specializing in Deadly Pathogen Research, Laptop Emails Reveal, Raising More Questions About the Disgraced Son of Then Vice President," Daily Mail, Mar 25, 2022
'
(The Wuhan Cover-Up, Ch. 37)

Wow.

Vivek questioned Haley’s pro-war drive and blandly stated that she couldn’t name any of the provinces where she wants to send money and troops to.

He stated it, pointed at her, as she sat there silent. He was like “look at the blank stare on her face!”, and there was. She was completely owned and exposed, literally unable to name any of them.

It was an impressive moment to see such a proud, brash, “woman hear me roar” candidate be completely and unquestionably humbled.

And what’s funny is that as Vivek rightfully pummeled her, Chris Christie tried to “swoop” in and defend her with ridiculous counter claims how Vivek was “insulting her intelligence”.

Nikki Haley is a tough chick, until she’s exposed. Then, she needs a man to swoop in to save her from standing there like a deer in headlights. She talks so much crap about Vivek, she needs to fight her own battles. If you can dish it out, you need to take it.

Vivek was impressive, he and DeSantis are exposing her to be far too much like Joe Biden and his policies than I think most Republicans desire
He got a big boooooo from the audience for attacking Haley.

As usual…Vivek is more volume than substance

Memorizing provinces before the debate is not foreign policy experience.
Haley has actually dealt with these guys
You don’t know who she has dealt with. You just made that up. Why are you just making things up? Do you hate Vivek that much that you’d completely ruin your credibility?

Haley can run circles around Vivek

Haleys opinions are based on years of experience. Viveks experience is based on conspiracy theories
Yet she didn't. She was caught like a deer in the headlights and had NOTHING.

Fat chris had to rescue her.

DURRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

Forum List

Back