GOP Congressman Calling for Impeachment of Trump

Amash's career is essentially over next election.
Rep. Jim Lower will mop the floor with this candy-ass.
Don't fuck with Trump.

He's probably decided a career slogging through Trump's sewer isn't worth having.

Amash is a palestinian muslim, why is anyone surprised that he is trying to take down a duly elected president?

He is part of the muslim cell that now resides in the US house or representatives.
he is a Christian and everyone outside your bubble of garbage hate character assassination propaganda knows it dumbass. Willful ignorance is all you have. Enjoy hell.

Undisclosed business deals, "Well, we don't rely on American banks. We have all the funding we need out of Russia", possible embarrassing videos, who knows what else?

But to say there's nothing is just a lie, and proof you have not really read the report no matter how many times you claim you have.

quote from the mueller report where it says any of that. Its not illegal, immoral, or unethical to do business with foreign banks. The clintons did it, obama did it. Bush did it.

Still waiting for you to provide the language from the report that makes any of that a crime.
Excuse making.

nothing to excuse, no crimes were committed, no one was indicted. Mueller and his team of Trump-hating democrats searched for 2 years and found nothing. Their charge was to investigate if there was Russian tampering in out election, but they did not even look at the obvious russian involvement with the hillary campaign. It was a Trump witch hunt and it came up empty. Its over, you lost.
Lol, read the report son, stop encouraging ignorance.

stop with the horseshit. You claim to have read it but are unable to post quotes from it to support your position that crimes were committed by the Trump campaign. You are a disingenuous partisan hack, boy!

its people like you that are encouraging ignorance. you are so full of hate that you are blind to the actual truth that the only corruption and collusion was done by the hillary campaign and their minions in the DOJ, FBI, and obama administration.
Too bad you have no evidence for any of that, brainwashed functional moron conspiracy Nut Job.

He has nothing to back up his nonsense, he insults and attacks, he has been a hater for a long time. Really sad you can discuss anything with him unless you agree with his myopic view 100%, that’s why I have no respect for this fake person.
Everything you know is wrong. The rich don't pay enough, Hillary is honest ditto Obama Holder learner the FBI the CIA the Democrats everyone but your scumbag GOP and it's propaganda machine. Everything you know is wrong. And destructive.

Dumbest post of the year.
oh it's a giant conspiracy of everyone in the world outside your bubble of ignorance LOL

No conspiracy, you liar, you can’t help but lie can you. If you didn’t have lies you’d be speechless.
Name one, brainwashed functional moron, and I will prove you a twit dupe once again as always... Why is it that no respected media or law enforcement in the world LOL agrees with your phony bulshit, dumbass?

You claimed I called Democrats pussies, never did. I called you out on it earlier an you ignored it. Now, that that is over. Proved it, now go deny it.

Everything you know is wrong. The rich don't pay enough, Hillary is honest ditto Obama Holder learner the FBI the CIA the Democrats everyone but your scumbag GOP and it's propaganda machine. Everything you know is wrong. And destructive.

oh it's a giant conspiracy of everyone in the world outside your bubble of ignorance LOL

No conspiracy, you liar, you can’t help but lie can you. If you didn’t have lies you’d be speechless.
Name one, brainwashed functional moron, and I will prove you a twit dupe once again as always... Why is it that no respected media or law enforcement in the world LOL agrees with your phony bulshit, dumbass?

You claimed I called Democrats pussies, never did. I called you out on it earlier an you ignored it. Now, that that is over. Proved it, now go deny it.
obviously it's hard to keep you dupes apart when you're in the middle of a debate. You all say the same stuff... Nice diversion though. You and that guy are exactly the same, you have the attention spans of a pygmy shrew. their hearts beat 3600 times a minute 60 times a second LOL... So tell me a lie I've said.I still don't believe people on here on both sides lie. they are misinformed- in fact that's the first thing you need to be to be a New BS Republican.

Last edited:

obviously it's hard to keep you dupes apart when you're in the middle of a debate. You all say the same stuff... Nice diversion no. You and that guy are exactly the same, you have the attention span of a pygmy shrew. their hearts beat 3600 times a minute 60 times a second LOL...

It seems you are a confused person, either show me where I posted it or you are a liar or are you admitting you were wrong and you owe me an apology?

So far all you have done is felt it was funny that you credited the wrong person for something they did not do.

Excuse making.

nothing to excuse, no crimes were committed, no one was indicted. Mueller and his team of Trump-hating democrats searched for 2 years and found nothing. Their charge was to investigate if there was Russian tampering in out election, but they did not even look at the obvious russian involvement with the hillary campaign. It was a Trump witch hunt and it came up empty. Its over, you lost.

stop with the horseshit. You claim to have read it but are unable to post quotes from it to support your position that crimes were committed by the Trump campaign. You are a disingenuous partisan hack, boy!

its people like you that are encouraging ignorance. you are so full of hate that you are blind to the actual truth that the only corruption and collusion was done by the hillary campaign and their minions in the DOJ, FBI, and obama administration.

Isn’t it strange how nearly all USMB liberals have read this 440 page report?

Sent from my iPad using USMessageBoard.com
Isn't it strange how not one single tRumpkin has?

It's the honesty thing that bugs ya, huh?

true patriots stand up, not for politicians or political parties, but for our constitutional principles.

trump apologists are traitors to the constitution.

quote from the mueller report where it says any of that. Its not illegal, immoral, or unethical to do business with foreign banks. The clintons did it, obama did it. Bush did it.

Still waiting for you to provide the language from the report that makes any of that a crime.
Excuse making.

Read the report. There are 400+ pages of crimes committed by tRump.

How about this:

"While this report does not conclude that the President committed a crime, it also does not exonerate him."

Direct quote from the Mueller report.

Or this:

"The evidence supports the inference that the President intended (former campaign Chairman Paul) Manafort to believe that he could receive a pardon, which would make cooperation with the government as a means of obtaining a lesser sentence unnecessary."

Here's another:

"You gotta do this. You gotta call Rod ...," Trump told former White House Counsel Donald McGahn during a June 17, 2017, phone call in which he asked McGahn to remove Mueller due to conflicts of interest.

"Call Rod, tell Rod that Mueller has conflicts and can't be the Special Counsel," Trump said during a second phone call that same day. "Mueller has to go. ... Call me back when you do it."

How many more do you need?

How many more do you need?

How about one that's legitimate?

You want to say it's obstruction of justice because of something he wanted to do and didn't?

^ petty partisans aplenty... but where are the patriots who pretend to be "conservative" ?

To be honest, I never heard of the guy until now. He's a nobody apparently and making the mistake of trying to manufacture a name for himself by challenging the king.

I'm sure his next election, he'll be going down in flames. Trump doesn't forget people like this, and I'm sure he's already creating a pet name for him and taking notes on how he will bash the guy when his reelection comes up.
Believe me, you'd like about 95% or more of the rest of what Amash is in favor of.

Perhaps, but once you stab your party in the back, it doesn't matter what else you believe in. When a Republican decides to join ranks with the Democrats against a Republican, he's no better than the Democrats.
So being a party man is more import than having a principle or two. and deviating from the herd from time to time?....How DNC of you.

No. If one of our people are wrong, I say so. I said it when Trump made the comment about McCain (who I hate) and his service to our country. I said it when Trump allowed prisoners to leave prison early. I don't stand up for my people when they do things I don't care for or know will bring forth new problems in the future. I said it when Trump kicked the can down the road on the fence.

But impeachment in this particular instance is utter bullshit. The Democrats are trying to use any little thing to call obstruction. WTF would Trump obstruct an investigation of a crime he's not guilt of? If Mueller though there was any obstruction, he would have leveled those charges on his report. But obstruction is subjective. There is nothing written in stone about obstruction. So he left any unanswered circumstances up to the AG the way it should be handled.

what utter bull shit

you didn't read pages 227 to 368 of the report

As if you did. :auiqs.jpg:

Nice try, cupcake. :itsok:

I bet you don't you don't even have the link for it, without it being filtered through a leftist propaganda lens. Furthermore I'll say you can't find the real link. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA!

So post the official link for it, faggot, or STFU and let it be known you're just a useful idiot.

Last edited:
Trump's attack on the FBI is an attack on the US constitution itself

Congressional Republicans who stick by Trump and protect him will be remembered as the villains of Washington’s unfolding drama. They are the ones enabling an epic White House end run around the constitution.

Instead of holding Trump to account, Republicans are joining him in a cynical attempt to tarnish the FBI and undermine the criminal investigation into Russian election meddling.

what happened to the GOP that use to believe in protecting country over party? :eusa_think:

List of Republicans who opposed the 2016 Donald Trump presidential campaign - Wikipedia

Conservatives against Trump | National Review

hindsight is 2020, America! :thup:

3326982_0.jpg

Trump's attack on the FBI is an attack on the US constitution itself

Congressional Republicans who stick by Trump and protect him will be remembered as the villains of Washington’s unfolding drama. They are the ones enabling an epic White House end run around the constitution.

Instead of holding Trump to account, Republicans are joining him in a cynical attempt to tarnish the FBI and undermine the criminal investigation into Russian election meddling.

what happened to the GOP that use to believe in protecting country over party? :eusa_think:

List of Republicans who opposed the 2016 Donald Trump presidential campaign - Wikipedia

Conservatives against Trump | National Review

hindsight is 2020, America! :thup:

3326982_0.jpg

How long have your people been in FL? Since they snitched on the Chicago mob, you say? Well, Mine have been here a long time time before that, before there was a US, electricity, air conditioning, running water, all of that, k?

what happened to the GOP that use to believe in protecting country over party?

They were attacked by an embarrassingly weaponized government agency. That's why it's important for the Republicans to restore the integrity they once had until the Chicago clown polluted the White House.

poor babydonny needs a safe space from rule of law and due process of the law :itsok:

focus, dumbos.. my posts are about CONSERVING our constitutional principles, rather than conserving shitty politicians.

Forum List

Back